Bakers

Bakers Employee Reviews

great job fun to work at
Assistant Management (Former Employee), Wayne, NJApril 28, 2015
Pros: very great atmosphere love working with new people
Cons: job close down due to break rup
in learned a lot everyday to be exact my boss made sure everyone was on point help me a lot to make sure sell was going as plan and if anyone need me I was there. I was the first right hand to make sure the store was running good.
there was no hard part because each and everyday there was a new challenge to be completed. so evertime we step foot into the room there was something new waiting to be done.
fun place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 20, 2015
Great place to Work you learn a lot about retail. you can gain your own Clients. hardest thing about the job is trying not to have fun. I will encourage anyone to work here.
Fun job working as a sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 12, 2015
Pros: fun, first job, active
Cons: none
I love coming into work because of the great energy. There was never a boring day at the job. The coworkers and customers made my day a lot of fun.
Productive place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Plaza las americas, San JuanMarch 21, 2015
Maintain and offer excellent customer services.
Responsible to merchandise and charged in cash register correctly.
Make the daily goals and inventory.
Computer skills and managing Tradewind System.
Fun sales job
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee), Concord, CAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: employee discount for super cute shoes/bags/accesories
For shoe lovers this is definitely the job of choice. Styles are chic and discount is always something to look forward to. "Girls just want to have fun"
Nice place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), La Vista, NEFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: benefits
I loved this job. I liked working with the public face to face. I worked swing hours and they were very accomadating to my needs.
Best Place I have ever worked out!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cerritos, CANovember 28, 2014
Besides the frequency of absences of fellow employees and having to consistently change my schedule, this job was one of the best experiences I have ever had.
Fun Work Place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MINovember 24, 2014
It was a fun environment. The co-workers were a lot of fun, we were like a big family! We would have gatherings all the time for work meetings and parties, great place to work.
Nice people
Front End Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 27, 2014
Nice place to work with great team work. Great place and great benefits. A++++++
Selling Woman Shoes
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Juan, PROctober 1, 2014
A typical day in this Retail Store for Woman's Shoes, was all about finding the right shoe for each client. Here I learned how to main an inventory and how to organize it.
cashier
Cashier/Customer Attendant (Former Employee), Highland, CASeptember 24, 2014
IF the speeds (e.g. 1066, 1600, 800, etc) and the type of RAM (DDR1, DDR2, DDR3) is the same on both computers, it should work. It should say on the package of the RAM what the MHz (speed) or the RAM is and the type of RAM it is. If not, it should say on one side of the actual stick of RAM. It is very clearly printed on the stick of RAM, but if it is like in this case, and you have this RAM working in a computer, run CPU Z to figure out what type of RAM it is. Other than those way of identifying it, it will be weird...
good treatment to employees
Sales, Storage (Former Employee), PRSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: vacation and sales and commissions
what you learned; customer service,shipping and receiving and managing a store
Fun loving and caring work enviorment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: discount
Love this job lots of different personalities in working enviorment, fun learning experience.
Fun environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Fontana, CASeptember 3, 2014
As my first job this company showed me the most like how to interact with people, to be fast at working, multitask, help others, how to keep work area organized and stocked, clean work place, and how to communicate with coworkers.
stylish place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Auburn Hills, MIJuly 17, 2014
Working at Baker Shoes on a typical day would be me stocking/cleaning the store. I would only work 6-10 hours a week. Although I was a sales associate it felt as though I wasn't really selling anything because the store wasn't busy. I enjoyed working with my managers but I didn't enjoy my work hours.
Best job experience ever!
Retail Store Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJuly 8, 2014
Pros: great employee discount.
Cons: high turn-over rate for the sales associate employees.
I loved my first job at Bakers shoes. Not only did it fit my future sense of style and current interest but it kept me busy at age when most can get into trouble. My job at Baker's taught me a lot about responsibility which also helped me a lot why I was in school, it kept me focused. I enjoyed the culture of fashion that I was suddenly surrounded with and the original staff I worked with upon hire was awesome. I learned great team skills and great salesmen coordination. The job was great until we had a lot of outside hires for management during a random time when we had a lot of managers walk-out at several Arizona locations. Since I made it to the key holder position and was assisting management, I couldn't get past the fact that they weren't willing to promote me within. Due to a lack of hours and pay / benefits I quit
fast pace
HR manager (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJuly 2, 2014
Pros: shoes, discounts
Cons: management
i love shoes & helping women shop, so personally it was fun. the management was not very helpful , i adapted well bc of my previous retail experience.
Okay
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee), Fontana CaJune 27, 2014
This was a cool job only thing is that I had to do swing shifts which feels like you work all day long.
fun work place and time managed effectively
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJune 10, 2014
management was greatly appreciated and co workers were all friendly and acknowledged one another.
Work in Progress
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2014
A typical day at work for me was hectic because it was in the Atlanta airport. Management could have been better but overall, the experience wasn't completely unbearable.

1 2 3