BAKERSFIELD Employee Reviews

Very friendly and fun place to work at.
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 11, 2017
I enjoyed working at all these locations because it not the job that are bad its how you decide to make your time them. So i always look at my jobs with a positive attitude.
Fun environment
Server (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 23, 2016
Bakersfield is a great place to work. It is a very comfortable environment where management listens to it's staff. Compensation is good, with not many hours required.
Long lunches to work out at the gym
Branch Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 20, 2016
In a typical day in my last position I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of ten individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties as well, including answering phones, drafting loan and foreclosure documents and emails, filing and greeting customers. I also provided strong customer service and resolved customer issues.
Pros
Free
Cons
Healthcare
Laid Back Company with small staff
Hostess / Server (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 18, 2016
The restaurant is overall enjoyable to work at. However, in the past year there has been some hiccups. Overstaffing and hiring under qualified staff has been a recent issue.
Pros
Fast work pace
Cons
Long hours, overstaffing
Fast paced fun work place serves martinis and tacos
Cook (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 7, 2016
This was a very fun place to work up scaled work place very good people throughout the building very laid back, alot of lifting alot of running around to keep the days work going as a cook. Working at Bakersfeild have taught me many different recipies as well as how important team work could be in a work feild while sometimes you maybe too busy to do everything yourself. The most enjoyable part of this job was mostly the amount of good people you work with meeting and working with different cultures and languages.
Pros
Free lunch, work late
Cons
Short breaks, hard labor
Productive and fun workplace
Server (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 6, 2016
Fun, Wild, annoying at times but what job isn't. The customers are ok. Co workers are decent. Just there to make my money and keep it moving.
Fun concept, great food
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH 45202February 12, 2016
First working there was a blast. Everyone made great money and enjoyed their time.
Managment was the greatest i've ever worked under, but then they hired a new managing crew to take over.
They made it less enjoyable to work there and we made a lot less money afterwards.
I loved working with the guest, they were my favorite thing about being employed there.
If managment was the same, I'd still work there.
Pros
Great food, fun guests
Cons
Not enough money
Ok Place
Bar Manager (Former Employee) –  Westmont, ILJanuary 17, 2016
Everything operated very well until some changes up top took place. Overall my experience there I have very mixed reviews.
Security
Security guard (Former Employee) –  bakersfieldSeptember 23, 2015
Working for g4s was great. I met a lot of people on the job that im still friends with. I love he fact that I had an opportunity to protect a project. Hardest part of the job was working 12 hour shifts. It physically drains you but its well worth it
work place
Assistant Manger (Former Employee) –  bakersfield, caJuly 12, 2015
it was a fun friendly atmosphere i enjoyed working with the staff i knew everyone on a first name bases i enjoyed working with a variety of customers. this is where i gained most of my customer service experience and i enjoyed it

Want to know more about BAKERSFIELD?

Ask a question
Great urban experience
Hostess (Current Employee) –  East blvdMay 1, 2015
For me, a typical day at work is to come in and enjoy myself while I talk to the servers and await customers looking for a table. My coworkers are all really nice and cool. We keep each other, and customers, engaged in all sorts of conversations. Bakersfield is NOT a sports bar, but we do play big games on our flat screens, hung up on the walls. The only thing difficult about this job is trying to carry cups and a few plates all at once, back to the kitchen, while we buss the tables haha. I love that I get to wear whatever I'd like, as long as it is urban. Wearing on-brand clothes, helps connect to customers and feel the vibe through the restaurant. But since my availability does not include the weekend due to having class on Saturday from 9am-3:30pm and also working a second job, management decided to get back at me by hiring a new person to work the only two days I receive a week. I am not on the schedule for the next two weeks, due to my "limited availability" of Monday-Friday.
Pros
50% off dine in.
Cons
No breaks
Cashier/Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, caJanuary 20, 2015
It was not a great job, it was more of a high school environment than a working environment. Unprofessional and not the least bit enjoyable. The way employees were treated was unfair as to the way they made it so difficult to work around a steady school schedule.
Great
Founder/Owner (Current Employee) –  BakersfieldJuly 9, 2014
I was self employed, probably shouldn't review myself.
It was great
still work here
ok
Acosta Marketing and Sales -Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield CAFebruary 5, 2014
4am and finish by 1pm. The hardest part of the job is waiting on schematic to be written/ verified by the company.
Ever learning environment
Mentor Networks (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CaliforniaMay 28, 2013
Monitored clients with severe and chronic mental disabilities in a locked facility. I learned that each day was different according to the acuity level. Management always motivated employees to increase their productivity. Co-workers were a pleasure to work with were a close knit family. The hardest part of the job is seeing your clients regress due to medication non compliance. The most enjoyable is seeing your clients reach their goals maintaining their independence.
Pros
Christmas parties.
Cons
Working weekends
productive and fun enviornment
handler (Former Employee) –  bakersfield caSeptember 25, 2012
had a bunck of fun and lurned a lot from here would go back anytime they asked me to