Command Center is looking for a Carpenter to work in Parshall, ND.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware, using carpenter's hand and power tools.
- Arrange for subcontractors to deal with special areas such as heating and electrical wiring work.
- Inspect ceiling or floor tile, wall coverings, siding, glass, or woodwork to detect broken or damaged structures.
- Work with and/or remove hazardous material.
- Construct forms and chutes for pouring concrete.
- Cover subfloors with building paper to keep out moisture and lay hardwood, parquet, and wood-strip-block floors by nailing floors to subfloor or cementing them to mastic or asphalt base.
- Fill cracks and other defects in plaster or plasterboard and sand patch, using patching plaster, trowel, and sanding tool.
- Apply shock-absorbing, sound-deadening, and decorative paneling to ceilings and walls.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
- Erect scaffolding and ladders for assembling structures above ground level.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Study specifications in blueprints, sketches or building plans to prepare project layout and determine dimensions and materials required.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
Employees can expect to work Monday – Friday, minimum of 8 hours a day.
Pay is $15.00/hr. – can get paid daily if desired
Indeed - 10 months ago