Our Client, a multimillion dollar provider of services for small and mid-sized businesses is seeking a Marketing Manager
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 3+ months contract
Job Type: Contract to Hire
As a key marketing leader within the division, this is an exciting opportunity for you to drive the online strategy to increase new customer acquisition. You will develop and manage marketing programs and activities, including online campaigns, email campaigns A/B tests and other innovative programs to drive overall customer acquisition goals. As part of the web strategy, you’ll optimize the marketing pages to increase web traffic and improve conversion rates.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing and lead generation campaigns involving email, social media, online marketing etc. to meet acquisition and retention goals.
- Design and implement innovative customer engagement and training to accelerate client adoption. Develop content to educate the prospect base on best practices for onboarding new users through use of innovative customer engagement and viral techniques.
- Create programs to accelerate client adoption through innovative customer engagement and training strategies.
- Measure effectiveness & analysis programs, address gaps, optimize, and make recommendations as appropriate using compelling presentations.
- 5+ years of experience leading marketing campaigns in the online space
- Deep understanding of development and management of innovative marketing programs including email engagement, online marketing and direct marketing initiatives
- Comfort with content generation for landing pages, emails, website copy, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence at all levels while maintaining positive work relationships
- Strong analytical skills and a metrics-oriented mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment