Our client, a leading provider of innovative Internet based solutions to small and medium-sized businesses is looking for multiple Java Engineers on contract basis. With 3 million small businesses building their online presence with them, they’re able to take on problems most others can’t.
Location: Redwood City, CA
Job Type: Contract - 6 months
We are looking for software engineers to be a key member of our eCommerce team, working on simplifying and enhancing our shopping cart and payment solutions experiences. The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership in leading and delivering eCommerce solutions for our Small Business customers, influencing cross-functional teams and mentoring junior team members.
- We are looking for engineers who are passionate working in java stack end to end.
- Design and Implement high quality deliverables in short iterative cycles.
- Partner with Product management, Interaction designers and other functional teams to ensure end-to-end designs are consistent with the vision for the system while delivering critical needs of customers
- Experience with working in Agile development process
- Works on significant assignments that are broad in scope and complexity
- Involved in implementing software development best practices and supporting process improvement initiatives
What you need to apply:
- BS in CS or equivalent (5+ yrs of work experience)
- Extensive experience in C++ for web applications
- Experience with SOA and SaaS delivery model
- Prior experience implementing eCommerce solution, a plus
- Experience with multi-tier web applications a plus (IIS/Apache and JBoss/Tomcat preferred)
- Experience in developing large-scale, highly available, high-performance systems.
- Experience in developing Web Services and integration patterns with 3rd party services
- An undeniable passion to solve real problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and teamwork skills
Contract Applicants Only
US Citizen and Greencard holders only, No thirdpartys