Balance Staffing

Balance Staffing Employee Reviews

Production/general
Process operator (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 15, 2015
Love the days going into work. Same as always, meetings every time before the work, and a little quick stretch before we go straight to our station. Love the pace and movements of working in two's to three's people in one area then your own station tossing and throwing boxes with labels facing up onto the conveyor belt. The hardest part is trying not to get the belt jam and trying to get some room to throw it in. It can be a real mess. Learn quick, learn to take less then three steps because it saves you time and time counts. Love working at toys r us distribution center. Just hate working for the agency because they never comply with situation or problems we have.
fun place to work
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHNovember 11, 2015
This is where I gained my administrative skills working for many companies. since this was actually a temp agency I worked for various sites such as a lawyers, electricity company, clothing stores and much more.
Pros
varied
Cons
different in all places
IT WAS OK.
Front desk (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLNovember 5, 2015
I LEARNED HOW TO CHECK GUESTS IN AND OUT OF THE HOTEL MANAGEMENT WAS ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT, COW-WORKERS WERE VERY HELPFUL. THE VERY HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS WHEN THERE WAS A LOT OF PEOPLE COMING IN TO CHECK IN ALL AT THE SAME TIME, AND THE MOST FUN PART OF THE JOB WAS CALLING TAXIS AND HELPING THE GUESTS OUT WITH DIRECTIONS.
Review
Remote Technician (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 17, 2015
Self-directed work made for a flexible schedule
Low Stress
Self-motivated work
Compensation not adequate
On-site technical work requires lots of time in transit
Clients were cordial due to need of assistance
Work/job life balance non-existant - on call
Productive Hard Working Team Player
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Dade City, FLJuly 28, 2015
Experience in the production field, highly motivated, experience in the working field 20+ years. I enjoyed working with Jessica at Taco Bell in the Dade City, she is a great manager, the hardest part of the job was nothing, I loved everything about the job, I learned a lot on the job it was my first restaurant job, my co- workers was okay they could have been must more productive, the most enjoyable part of the job was to meet and greet the customers and get compliments.
Pros
The Managers gave out free meal cards for good things that the employee's did, and we had 50% off employee meals
great
Return Material Authorization Coordinator (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 15, 2015
Ive Learned a lot with this company there is always something new and all kinds of space to grow. Amazing work environment, very friendly work environment,competitive pay
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Not
staffing agency temporary jobs
Administrative Assistant/Head Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJune 23, 2015
hiring, payroll, supervision of all employees on and off site. This was in the hospitality industry. I really enjoyed because I was able to go out and interact with people and potential clients.
Pros
free lunch and gas card
Cons
An unsatisfying and uncomfortable job
Recruiter / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 26, 2015
Working for Balance Staffing as a Recruiter was not a very fulfilling job. The work was monotonous and the manager was mostly unprofessional. Both managers had a relationship that made it uncomfortable to work, as it wasn't strictly professional. It's a very easy going job except for stressful situations where a manager doesn't handle a situation correctly and only generates more problems.They are not straightforward with you at all. Instead, management sneaks behind your back and acts completely unprofessional until they just decide to dismiss you for no reason.
Pros
Skills required aren't very complicated, easygoing job
Cons
Management is horrible, very sketchy CEO, very unprofessional coworkers
great pay
Wafer Fab Operator/ Test Wafer Service Group (Former Employee) –  austin, texasApril 9, 2015
an easy job with some great people to work with. the hardest part is that you are never recognized for doing great work as a temp. when you are laid off they insult you by saying this is how we lay people off in front of others.
Good Company
Remote Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INMarch 22, 2015
I really liked working for this company, and hope to do so in the near future. They were always ready to help me if I needed them.
Good for Part time work
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CaMarch 9, 2015
It's a good job for part time work. Good job scheduling for college students.But not good if looking for financial stability.
steady
Temporary Staffing Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 5, 2015
they keep us working and dont play with ur check simply the best job i had so far respectfull no respective person hard work u go out
Pros
good money
Cons
they moved
Always productive in a positive environment.
Production (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Always a hectic day at work.
Production never stops.
Hardest part of the job is keeping up with the production and staying on your feet for 8 -12 hours everyday.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the workers personalities and environment.
Pros
very positive environment, teaches a person to work fast and how to appreciate the thought of having a job.
Cons
short breaks.
CCTV installation at a glass factory!
CCTV Installer/Technician (Former Employee) –  Galt, CaJanuary 6, 2015
I was placed at Cardinal Glass through a temp agency called Balance Staffing. The job was fantastic but it was only a temp job lasting about 8 months or so. I was however happy to place this job on my resume because I got a ton of experience driving boom lifts (almost every day of the entire job), and I got industrial experience -- like, working around cranes with lockout/tag-out protocols.

Basically, my job was to be their personal CCTV installer, installing roughly 50 new IP and analog cameras and doing maintenance on their other 60-70 pre-existing IP and analog cameras. I worked side by side with their IT consultant during the installation. All of the cameras required the use of either a 20' boom lift or a 60' boom lift.

I also worked independently here. The management left most of the executive decision making, as far as my job title was concerned, up to me.

I also got some experience working side by side with the companies maintenance electricians for a few months during my employment.

Cardinal Glass was great but Balance Staffing was difficult to deal with. Problems with paychecks, Problems with their "cash card" gimmick they forced me to receive my checks on, inconsiderate and disrespectful of my rights as their employee.
Pros
awesome work environment, responsibility, growth.
Cons
temp job, bad temp angency.
productive
warehouse (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CADecember 15, 2014
typical day at work stack pallets stage orders . learned more logistics
very productive
Set-Up Technician (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLNovember 24, 2014
When we started the publix was empty, then from day one we put everything in to the grocery store from the counters to the gondolas and the atm machine we put in the deli, the bakery ,the pharmacy , seafood, and produce. We had to unload the semi truck of parts unwrap them or take them out of there boxes build them up and place them where they belong. We used power tools hammers nails drills big drills and small hand held ones. Ladders and stools were used while watching out for the electricians and pipe fitters.
Pros
the experiance, the people i worked with was very pleasent
Cons
it was a temp job and we worked in a building infl with no a/c
Productive and fun working at events.
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 4, 2014
A pretty simple job by cleaning up restrooms during events and off events. What I learned is how to communicate with non-english speakers. Management is great. Co-Workers is friendly and very competitive. The hardest part of the job is picking up garbage using your hands after the events. The most enjoyable about the job is meeting with new people and having excitements with guest.
Pros
friendly, hard workers and simple!
Cons
short breaks
exciting workplace and fun people
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 28, 2014
my typical day at this workplace was that you never knew what type of work you were gonna get into everyday that you clocked in. it was like a surprise for me every shift. i learned that team work was very important at this job. the management was great. every coworker i worked with was friendly and helpful. the hardest part of the job was keeping up with the line if someone else had made a mistake. the line never stops. you always had to be quick with your hands. most people wasnt so great. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people ive grown to know and become good friends with. i enjoyed every second of it and because of this job, i love warehouse work.
productive
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 12, 2014
worked in groups of three, fast pace, safe, quick learner,. on time, saw how other work
Exciting and Friendly and great to work with
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Merced, CASeptember 23, 2014
Please see resume with job details. Thank you. Working with this company was very focused, professional,organized and care about the work they do.
Pros
friendly & professional
Cons
no cons, except that i would like to work more often with balance staffing.