Balance Staffing Employee Reviews

great company
Airport Parking Cashier and Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 10, 2017
This was a fun job. I worked as a parking attendant for this temporary company, and was able to do many great things by doing it. It's been a long time but was a great part of my journey to get to where I am now.
Pros
good exercise
Cons
rainy days
General labor
Tesla (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CANovember 22, 2017
They honestly lie don’t get into an company like that they are not trying to help you just lies and lies I will never go back plus they take a lot from ur checks good luck you’ll need it 🤯🤯🤯
Great company to work for but..
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 8, 2017
A great company to work for. However, the work-life balance ironically is very poor. You are expected to be on call even when you are on vacation. However, it is a great atmosphere and everyone feels like family
Pros
great atmosphere, family feel, competitive compensation
Cons
work-life balance
Not a good place to work
Busser,server, hostess, food runner (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2017
Was a staffing agency, only called u when they had something available. Which was rarely. and only a few times i got called . I worked maybe a few weeks for them
Fun position, not fair pay for work load
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CANovember 3, 2017
management very untruthful, promotes integrity
Very low pay, team was spoken about higher pay but it hasn’t happened. It’s been about a year since that discussion
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay
Stayed busy
Metrolina Greenhouse - Nursery Worker (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCOctober 19, 2017
Warehouse sorting all types of flower and plants; placing them in pots for delivery make sure that the areas are safe and clean for customer to view supplies (flowers and plants).
Pros
Cons
breaks and lunch hour
Relaxing with a swimming pool
Pool Attendant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 5, 2017
A typical day at work is monitoring people, their behavior, made sure they follow the rules and clean up. The hardest part of the job is when people still don't listen to you when you tell them not to do it again. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there is a party, some people will offer me food.
Pros
free food, relaxing, manageable
Cons
people who disobey
Terrible management
Loader Operator (Former Employee) –  Groveland, FLOctober 1, 2017
i wouldnt recommend working here at all poor management treats employees terrible not enough hours you have to do everyones job plus yours and your not appreciated.
Pros
Cons
Almost everything
Good temp agency
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 26, 2017
Got me a job quickly, on time with my pay, easy to located premises, but bad part was not easy getting ahold of payroll to personnel to answer payroll questions
Good
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Ludlow, MASeptember 22, 2017
They offer only full time positions, but they are a very nice temp agency and they only do their best to find work that would be suitable for you. An all around good place to go if you are in search of immediate work.
Run away fast
management (Former Employee) –  orlando flAugust 18, 2017
Not a good company. Florida ownership is untrustworthy, not stable, and bad businessman that has earned a bad reputation. Many employees hired internally then let go...
Productive place to work
QC Temp (Former Employee) –  Livingston, CAAugust 7, 2017
haved recommended this company to other people.Perry from balance staffing was and is a great help. Every time that I see hi I shake is hand. He represents Balance Staffing very well.
Worried about getting there cut to make$$ dont care about the workers.
Production (Former Employee) –  Lodi, CAJuly 10, 2017
This was first experience with this agency. I waited about 45 mins the girls at thr front desk were so busy talking to other girls ignoring the packed office. I interviewed was told to come back later in the day. I waited another 30 mins said they needed to do drug test and background check and would get back to me. I never got a call back i kept calling all day no one answered the phone voicemail fill. After a week went back cause i couldnt get a response from the Recuiter. They never did do my background after leaving me hanging over a week. After all that the recuiter said they didnt have anything available i was not happy. I got a call from another recuiter for a production it was worest job on my feet 8 hours a day very physical i expressed my concerns they didnt seem to care if i got injured on the job. The graveyard was rude asked me if i wanted to released i said no i needed a job. It was the worest experience when i told them i have issues with my bad back. It wasnt a good paying either they didnt give all the info about the pay periods either i needed all my money that i had already worked the hours had to wait another week to get all my pay. I wouldnt go through this agency they dont follow through with anything i wasted my time.Its all about making $$ for the agency.
Pros
No good things
Cons
Didnt care about you pay is low for the work you do
it a good place to work
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Ludlow, MAJuly 3, 2017
its a good place to work when your on the list. no ac but they give you water and drink and you get 3 brake two 15mins and 1 30 min and when you need a day off they give it to you no question ask .
Absolutely no work/life balance
Powertrain (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 1, 2017
I loved my job at Tesla, I learned so much. Even though it was a temporary position, it was a great experience. The only problem I had with Tesla was working from 6pm to 6am 4-5 days a week. Because I have children at home, and didn't have much time to spend with them. And, Balance Staffing was terrible at communicating wages with Tesla. They constantly had problems with their payroll, and made it difficult to get them straightened out. I have to say that it was an amazing experience putting together the battery modules for their cars, and I was really good at it.
Pros
free gym, coffee, drinks, safety equipment, and personal health care on site 24 hours.
Cons
Work schedule
unorganized waste of time
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJune 25, 2017
The recruiter forgets to call and tell you when the assignment ends. They give you 2 day assignments. The company I was sent to took advantage of the temps.
Pros
Pay was okay
Cons
Short term
Worst staff company ever
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 31, 2017
I worked for them a few months, like 2 years ago when I was 18 and looking for work, and I just really dislike the way the work, they're supposed to find you jobs but i you have to call them instead, and ask them if they have jobs available and all that, and the jobs they have or used to have suck.
Ok place to work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 12, 2017
Working at premier is and ok place to work if you don't want to progress in life. Me personally need something better but premier is ok for a person who need a come up job
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Short, breaks slave work
Productive Workplace,Fun & Good Enviroment
General Laborer/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 5, 2017
Nice staffing agency too be a part of, with a good energy & environment, an agency that can keep the pace & a professional attitude for Businesses & Companies.
The Best
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CAApril 12, 2017
One of the best Temporary Agencies to work for. Always kept me working. I really liked the staff they were professional and friendly. Always got paid on time every Friday. I loved there direct deposit system.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Balance Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8