Balance Staffing Employee Reviews

Management shows favortism, for tenured folks, even when they are wrong!
Wafer Fab Operator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 7, 2017
If you have an issue with someone who has been there for years, and is known to be someone who has pushed people out before, don't expect management to side with you. You will be gone while the people who harass you are still there.
Pros
pay, schedule
Cons
Put policies in place, to hinder you from doing your job, then expect you to still be timely, after over-loading you with work
productive work environment
Warehouse/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMarch 6, 2017
Working with this company was great, very fast pace, hands on learning, great co-workers/supervisors, no benefits do to it being a temporary job. awesome over all
Pros
lunch truck, and we celebrated everyone's birthday
Cons
short breaks
Adequate temp agency to work at.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 22, 2017
Dont expect to work at a stable job for very long here. I do not know why i am supposed to do this survey. It is not only unessecary it is a complete waste of time. Thank you
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Short term work
On Site Manager
Sr. On-Site Manager ECS Refining (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 8, 2017
What can I say I have a boss that works with me. He is intelligent and leads by example. I have my days where we cross words and he is very articulate and helps me and thoroughly hears me out. Balance has given me the opportunity to feel helpful and driven. Great sales team and operations as well.
Pros
always have to take a lunch they pay
Cons
sometimes you have to grind til the job is done
Overall-great experience
Inventory Replenishment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHJanuary 30, 2017
Very professional and worked with my talents and
placed me very quick with my current job. They helped
me with improving my resume by ponting out all
the positive factors and putting them out front.
Workplace culture
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 27, 2017
Interesting going different places and meeting different people.Always a new environment or different location.Challenging sometimes the work can be hard physically.Enjoy all the different people Icome in contact with.
Pros
hallenging
It was okay
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJanuary 18, 2017
It was descent and simple work. I enjoyed that it was close to where I lived, got to meet some neat people and didn't have to work at the processing plant if I didn't want to.
Pros
Simple work, free food, good pay, and nice people
Cons
Processing plant, no set time of work, last minute notification of when I needed to go up to San Franciso
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAJanuary 16, 2017
Every day i learned new things, improved my skills. Worked in a good environment and used my time efficiently. Co-workers were easy to work with and helped me if i needed it.
Bad place to work
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Lathrop, CAJanuary 13, 2017
They don't care about you all thy see in you is the couple dollars there making of you besides that your nothing there. If you need to talk to them about a concern you have and they don't want to deal with i they'll just ignore you and won't respond just like that. I would go into there office and told me there was no one that. Oils help me
great
Sanitation Crew (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 4, 2017
Enjoyed woring here, very good experience for me and i loved what i did. Wonderful, friendly staff that helped me with all my needs on a weekly basis.
Polite Staff
Temporary Job Finder (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 2, 2017
Balance Staffing keeps you working with a variety of fields of experience to offer you. The only down fall about reporting to the jobs is you don't know what you will be doing and who you are to be reporting to for training. Co-workers are friendly and always helping you.
Pros
Works with yor lifestyle and availability
Cons
Call in for work not enough notice to report
General laborer open to new Possibilities and learning experiences
Warehouse Person (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 29, 2016
I am a determined individual a very hard worker ,someone who believes in working hard for the things you need in life for yourself and your family or friends . I refuse to accept failure without trying agat
Pros
Hard worker
Cons
Refusal To Accept Failer
Fun work place
Loader/ Unloader (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 15, 2016
Typical day at work is getting the trucks unloaded/ staging pallets. I learned how to stage pallets by the order slip. Had a good management team I love working with my co workers. The hardest part of my job is unloading 5 big trucks in a day. The most enjoyable part about my job is getting the work done before the required time.
Great company to work for! Allows lots of flexibility in being creative and are a family type of environment.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, AZNovember 3, 2016
Allows lots of flexibility in being creative and are a family type of environment. Great commission structure and access to CEO.
Could have been better but overall it was ok good leadership i appreiate the opportunity given to me i have nothing bad to say about the company
Warehouse Person (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 27, 2016
It was OK but jobs were like seasonal or temp I didn't mind doing the work it was fun great staff I appreciate the opportunity
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
great Agency ,very helpful to applicants
Equip. Lab Maitenance (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 29, 2016
Scale of 8, great personels and very professional.Very concerned ,periodically check their employee either email,phone or by texting
agecny
Machine Operator, Part inspector (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA 95215September 27, 2016
balance staffing is not so great. I guess it depends on the recruiter you end up with. I ended up with a good one who actually cared. she put me into a good easy company that matched my requirements.
Worst experience of my life
Technician (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 14, 2016
They liked my work. But the job is very physical. They said I stink when I sweat. And canned me. Get it in writing as I quit a job to take that job. If you are dealing with R. L at Mia Soleil. Don't believe anything he says
Pros
Down time
Cons
Down time
Organized
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 21, 2016
To obtain knowledge of the day to day work of business through a part-time, full time, and/or paid position. And to learn different skill levels with jobs.
Pros
Always something to do
Cons
If works is done they send you home
Machine Operator
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA 95215May 25, 2016
Hard Work. No real table to mark the metal on. Learned how to weld bolts with a machine using a stun gun...Holding it square...Having a job....

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Balance Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9