BALANCE, the premier provider of financial counseling and education to employer and credit union groups, is seeking an experienced professional to supervise and coordinate the activities of Intake and Assessment Counselors in its call center. BALANCE is a subsidiary of Consumer Credit Counseling Service of San Francisco. Visit us at www.balancepro.net for more information.
Summary of Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs and evaluates workflow of team members
- Evaluates daily staffing needs
- Participates in recruitment activities
- Monitors productivity of Intake and Assessment Counselors based on established monitoring standards and generates reports.
- Reviews data to monitor the length of time customers remain on hold, and abandoned calls rate.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Conducts performance appraisals, corrective actions, recommends and provides training to subordinates.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Motivates and coaches employees; recommends employee incentive programs and implements programs.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting productivity, volumes, etc., to management on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinates with all departments within the company to maintain relationships and communication at all times.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university and two to three years direct supervisory related experience.
BALANCE offers exceptional benefits for our employees which include 100% employer paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off plus 9 holidays, and an extensive training program.
How to Apply:
Please apply by emailing your resume and thoughtful cover letter describing how your experience fits with the requirements of the position. You may also mail your information attention HR, to 595 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94108. Or fax your resume to HR at (415) 777-4035.
No phone calls, please.
BALANCE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.