Integrative Wellness Practice seeks PA or NP who is knowledgeable, compassionate and committed to continued learning to join our team in the Austin area.
You are an experienced, charismatic physician assistant or nurse practitioner. You possess passion for the practice of functional medicine and strive for excellence with integrative patient treatment outcomes. You have a positive mental attitude, professional appearance, listen well and are perceptive to the needs and goals of your patients. You will work under the scope and guidance of a supervising physician, but you have the confidence and ability to work autonomously.
About The Practice
We offer a functional approach with specialty testing to diagnose and treat hormonal dysfunctions (adrenal, thyroid, sex hormones, etc.), imbalances in neurochemistry and gastrointestinal dysfunction. Office visits are typically 30-60 minutes of face to face time with 8-10 visits daily. The practice is private pay and the patient population is affluent, intelligent and proactive about maintaining optimal health. Our practice is growing rapidly and there are many future opportunities for a motivated practitioner. We have office locations in Austin, San Antonio, metro Dallas, Frisco and coming in January, Houston. We also have a satellite location at a wellness resort property located on the Pacific Coast in Tola, Nicaragua.
- Conduct patient consultations including:
- Perform a comprehensive history and thorough physical exam
- Develop treatment plans specific to the patient goals and unique biochemistry
- Monitor progress with the patient as a partner in their own healing process to ensure goals are met
- Ensure a consistent delivery of world-class treatment experiences for clients
- Share feedback with the team on efficacy of practices and protocols
- Maintain accurate record keeping
- Maintain open communication with Medical Director
- Current and active Texas license with no restrictions
- Applicable Certifications (DPS, DEA, etc.)
- 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Background in women’s health, neurochemistry, nutrition, wellness, and weight loss preferred.
- Practical experience with direct patient care
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to serve.
- Personal commitment to practicing daily the healthy lifestyle that is advocated to patients
- Ability to pass drug screen and/or criminal background check
- Beautiful Office Space with strong operational support so that you can focus on clinical issues
- Competitive Salary
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- No Call or Weekends
- Opportunity to travel to our wellness resort in Nicaragua to provide wellness consults if desired
- Paid travel and conference reimbursement for continued education