Balanced Hormones and Health, a Wellness clinic located in North Central Austin, is seeking a very polished and professional Certified Medical Assistant candidate. If you thrive on providing outstanding customer service and superior care to patients, we want to speak with you!
Must be able to learn tasks quickly and work independently. We are looking for a superstar employee that is dependable, friendly, and hard working with good work ethics. Please review requirements as we will only interview qualified candidates.
- Clinical support for Patients concerns and questions
- Communicate effectively to patients, practitioners, and staff concerning clinical concerns
- Verify insurance coverage
- Process medication orders for patients ranging from 15-30 daily
- Provide instructions to patients concerning their clinical needs.
- Send / receive patient medical records and information as requested
- Perform venipuncture for test kits and lab panels
- Ability to prepare blood for a wide range of laboratory testing
- Complete forms and requisitions as needed as well as mange patient charts to ensure information is complete
- Ensure laboratory area is safe, organized, clean, have well-functioning equipment, and supplies.
- Perform quality control on prescriptions and lab orders
- Promote quality patient care and customer satisfaction
- Perform other duties as assigned
Indeed - 16 months ago
Integrative wellness and preventative medicine clinic