baldor electric company

baldor electric company Employee Reviews

Great People
QUALITY ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), Claremore, OKMay 12, 2015
Great people to work with. Typical manufacturing environment. I had a great boss. Lots of expansion happening. Need additional workers.. plant was shut down.
Not very pleasnt
Production (Former Employee), Athens, GANovember 25, 2014
Pros: decent benefits i/e profit sharing
Cons: the people
The management was/is slightly incompetent and there existed a culture of nepotism and indifference. My co-workers were continually job scared and feared repercussions if concerns were voiced. Not a pleasant work environment. If your highly skilled avoid this place and hold out for somewhere where your talents are appreciated.
Bad place to work
Maintenance tech (Current Employee), fort smith arOctober 29, 2014
Cons: managment
Baldor has changed, now are working all weekends straight, mandatory exercise, and are fire happy, with saftey bs. am looking for new job.
N/A
Assembler / Painter (Former Employee), Fort Mill, SCJanuary 29, 2014
A wonderful place to work safe an a place where you can learn alot.
former engineer
e. ngineer (Former Employee), kings mountain ncJuly 30, 2013
I have to agree with the other review from a former engineer at this location. Benefits were horrible, want long hours and weekends for no apparent reason
use computer and connecting
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARJanuary 27, 2013
connecting wire for electric motor
read easy on computer and connect wire
friendly
heavy motor
goodtime
A bad place to work
Engineer (Former Employee), Kings MountainJanuary 16, 2013
Cons: everything about the company
Low pay, bad benefits. Alway wants long hours even when there was not much work. Management shows favoritism to certain employees over others. They promote people off of the number of years of service not from skill set. Most of management is not fit to wash cars more less run a production manufacturing plant.
 Over 9 years of experience in SAP technologies with specialities in SAP SCM APO (Demand Planning (DP), Supply Network Planning (SNP), Production Pla
SAP SCM APO DP, SNP & PP/DS Functional Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARNovember 5, 2012
 Studied client’s business process AS-IS and proposed a solution in consensus with the core business team to implement the TO-BE business processes for DP, SNP and PP/DS.
 Conducted interviews with focus group to gather requirements and conveyed the same to technical team.
 Created planning books and Macros for interactive planning and Defined Macros to perform calculations to carry out tests, and created Alerts.
 Studied forecasting process by carrying out forecast at different aggregation levels using different forecast models, and arrived at optimum solution by comparing the forecast.
 Performed releasing the consensus forecast from DP to SNP.
 Ensuring Data continuity and quality between APO and R/3 using the CIF functionality
 Set-up of Master Data for SNP and PP/DS planning. Created SNP Planning books.
 Configured SNP planning runs (Heuristics and Optimizer), Capable to Match (CTM), Core Interface (CIF), Safety Stock Planning, Subcontracting and Deployment.
 Executed SNP runs with SNP Heuristics, created cost optimization profile for SNP optimizer, Deployment and TLB. Assigned TLB profile to the Transportation Lane.
 Worked on interactive and Background PP/DS planning runs with PP Heuristics, Detailed Scheduling Heuristics and customization settings for PP/DS Optimizer.
 Defined DS Planning Board Profile and created overall profile, strategy profile, work areas, time profile, optimization profile, alert profile, heuristic profile and propagation range.
 Developed end user training documents, knowledge transfer and resolved user issues.
Baldor
Main Pole Mig Welder/CNC Operator (Former Employee), Flowery Branch, GASeptember 25, 2012
Baldor was a good company to work for. The pay was not very competitive but I thought the job security was a plus. I am still not very sure after 23 years why I was dismissed. I was told because my cell phone was on the floor. Which I understand is a violation but I was not using the phone. I had just returned from lunch break and left it up on the shelf. I should not have don that and it was a mistake but after 23 years I expected to be spoken to about it not dismissed. Overall, it was a good company and I would have still been working there if they would have alloed me to.
I love working for Baldor Electric the people were wonderful my salesman were great. I loved helping them on any thing they needed.
Regional Coordinator (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXMay 14, 2012
The company was great to work with all of the people that I was involved in. I enjoyed assisting my 10 salesman on what they needed to make their sales for the company to ensure that they get that sale and make money for the company, My days were answering phones, pulling orders for the salesman. Entering in vacation time for the salesman. Making reservations for meeting rooms, lunches, Airline reservations, Hotel rooms.
Productive and fun place to work
Final Inspection/Production Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clarita Ca.April 18, 2012
Pros: good management
Cons: moved
I worked there for about 7 years and I enjoyed the employment time there.