Do you know someone or are you someone who has the innate ability to be a leader? Someone you or others look up to and admire for their ability to assimilate to new situations? What about someone who inspires a team and creates stellar results through this leadership style?
- Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance.
- Hire, retain, and develop a leading team that will create a name for Balise within the local market.
- Increase sales and profits for your store.
- Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Balise experience for associates and customers.
In this role one will lead a team that will:
- Satisfies the transportation needs of new-vehicle purchasers.
- Sells and delivers a new and used automobiles.
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a car, truck, or SUV by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Utilizes dealership sales control and follow-up system.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Knows and understands the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Attends product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Writes complete sales orders and process paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Turns 100 percent of closed deals to finance and insurance manager, along with properly completed paperwork (insurance information, trade title, etc.).
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
- Introduces customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Schedules first service appointment.
- Follows up on all post delivery items, tag/title work, “we-owes”, and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a prospect development system.
- Reviews and analyzes actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better utilize time and plans more effectively.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 year college degree
- Demonstrated ability to develop business relationships with dealer principals and decision makers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Well developed business management, presentation and relationship selling skills
- High level of accountability and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
- Strong F&I sales skills preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer service skills
- Dealership operations and product knowledge preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -