Baltimore Aircoil Company Employee Reviews in United States

This is agreat complany
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEDecember 22, 2014
I enjoy my time at this company. they are employee owed company that keeps people up beat about there jobs.
Professional manufacturing environment
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Jessup, MDMay 8, 2014
Engineering, globally focused company
product focused
technology driven
Team works hard to get jobs for the day done.
Assistant Parts Coordinator/Shipping (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEAugust 15, 2013
We usually know what has to be done in our area, focus on what we have in front of us first and close to crate up. Co-worker are good guys to work with, they believe in working as a team to get as much done as possible with a positive atittude. I've been at my job for 15 years and I've learned that there are some very good, sincere and honest people in this world. The hardest part of my job are the hot days, I love summer but inside the plant is like a dry desert in the sun.

The part of my job which is most enjoyable is knowing our team is looking out for each other, if help is needed he's there just a voice away. I look forward waking up and getting ready for work, with a smile on my face.
nice colleague and good experience
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 11, 2013
the colleague really helped me with my entry-level internship job, i did some data collection and analysis, and learnt a lot for the principle of the heat exchanger
Good place to work with advancement potential.
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Paxton, ILJanuary 4, 2013
B.A.C. was a cooling tower manufacturer. When I first started working there, we built the units from the ground up. Then we went to assembly lines I assisted in the Planning and setup phases of the switch. As a Mechanic-1 and an inspector for Quality Control, I had many different day-to-day tasks. I was also on the Peer Review Committee, and the Safety Committee. There was always the chance for promotion and I felt if the plant had not shut down that I may have been the next to be advanced. I was back up for line leaders while doing this I learned how Leadership in the civilian world differed from what I was taught to do in the Navy. The atmosphere at B.A.C. was the most laid back I have seen to date and I miss all my co-workers. I really enjoyed seeing the large cooling towers going out the door and knowing that I helped to build it.
Pros
good friendly environment, advancement possibility, plenty of opportunities to learn, safe, satisfying work, clean, peer committee, safety committee
Cons
bad or slow communication, conflicted daily goals, lost or incomplete paperwork
very fast pace towork with lots of overtime
Shear Operator (Current Employee) –  Milford, DEJune 12, 2012
Good place to work, with good benefits. I have learn new skill while working there, like how to operate a shear and n/c machine. I have been able to help on brake machine. Most days are very fast pace, the people working there are nice, the management are o.k not the greatest management i have ever work for. Hardest part about the job is working night shift.