Banana Republic

Banana Republic Employee Reviews

Decent Job
Sales Support (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 28, 2015
Banana was an interesting place to work.
Talk about FASHION, I love clothes and all things fashionable Banana in my opinion is a pop culture store of sorts.
Management was horrible but other than that, life was ok.
Positive Enviornment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 27, 2015
Usually start by acknowledging new products while greeting costumers. Finding costumers needs while engaging in conversation is the best part. While attitudes may sometimes be difficult, I've learned if your always friendly everyone is respectable.
Never bored working at Banana Republic
Customer Service Lead (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDMay 27, 2015
Pros: Bonuses, benefits
Cons: Schedule, pay rate
Days mostly consist of driving results in sales, working face to face with customers and employees. Also a bit of merchandising and other hands on labor. Working here I have learned a lot about management and working with a lot of different personalities. It has helped build my confidence in my abilities to do my job well, thanks to the people I have worked for and with. I think the hardest thing about the job is the long and unstable hours, but working with the customers and a solid team has been the most enjoyable part.
Fun working with my co-workers and a great learning experience.
Warehouse/sales (Former Employee), Los CerritosMay 21, 2015
I learned how to stock merchandises in a way that's presentable to our customers. My co-workers were very enthusiastic, which made the job enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was putting the merchandise where it's presentable to the customers.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New york,NyMay 21, 2015
Pros: Good scheduling technique
Cons: No room for advancement or growth
Banana Republic was a good place to work. The hardest part of the job was keeping the store in tact. The most enjoyable part of the job was conversing and connecting with clients.
Fun Workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Danbury, CTMay 20, 2015
Pros: Great discount
Banana Republic is a great place to work at, especially if you have an interest in their clothes. You get great discounts while working there and you also get the opportunity to help individuals with their styling needs.
Great Company
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 19, 2015
Gap Inc. really offers opportunities for hard working employees. Working environment and culture is lovely and I also enjoyed good employee benefits.
Average
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), White Plains, NYMay 14, 2015
At work I would have to try to help customers with whatever they needed. If no customers needed assistance I would have to fold/fix clothing on the sales floor or keep myself busy. Most of the time there was always something to do because it was a very busy store. The managers were not very nice and I always felt I was being watched and judged.
Good company overall
Visual Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), Newport, RIMay 8, 2015
Overall the company is good. They have strong training programs and opportunities for advancement. Not much emphasis on work life balance
Typical Retail Management
Customer Experience Supervisor (Current Employee), St. Louis MoMay 6, 2015
There is an always growing demand to achieve financial success while the company focuses on online sales. Cutting budgets and adding heavier workloads cause stress and unachievable goals.
Good team worker
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Nanuet, NYMay 3, 2015
I have a good working experience with this company. Punctuality and team work environment was beneficial for me. I have a good working experience with this company. Punctuality and team work environment was beneficial for me.
Great Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Costa MesaApril 29, 2015
Positive workplace and great coworkers. Hours are flexible and management is very friendly. The only hard part about this job is the occasional angry customers.
Efficient and friendly sales staff. Profitable store.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHApril 28, 2015
Pros: Free snacks in break room, positive environment
Cons: Sometimes disgruntled customers
Management was very friendly at this company and helpful as well. All employees were efficient in carrying out each of their jobs. The hardest part of the job was assisting multiple customers when the store is flooded with people and we are low on merchandise because the customer sometimes leaves unsatisfied. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people that work there.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cabazon, CAApril 27, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: none
fun talking to guest, fun communicating with employees. there is always something to do so you never get bored and they have puzzles you can do during break
good
Sales/Stock/Visual Consultant (Current Employee), Miami Beach, FLApril 27, 2015
is great company to work for. Managers are good team players, Tasks are ready for me, once it is time to clock in. There is always tasks to do, once your duties are completed.
It's Hard to Get Where You Want To Go At This Company.
Customer Experience Lead (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Benefits and occasional bonuses
Cons: Very tough to get promoted
What I mean by that is it is very hard to move up in the company. I worked there for about two years and busted my butt everyday but only got promoted to stock lead and customer experience lead. They promise you a lot but give you little. I would not recommend it as a career.
It's a nice active environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Garden City, NYApril 22, 2015
somedays it is busy and some days it's slow but i enjoy working their. The employees and managers are fun to work with and very nice and friendly. The hardest part about the job is sometimes having customers complain about other customers. The most enjoyable is having fun with your employees busy going well and having an active day at work.
awesome place to work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), northbrook, ilApril 20, 2015
Pros: great location, awesome work mates, great management
Cons: far
the managemewng and people where awesome it was just to far of a drive for me, management was very flexible when they could be
Perfect for a full-time student
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 18, 2015
Pros: Great location
Cons: Unsteady hours
This job was flexible with my college schedule and was conveniently located in downtown Portland, OR. This was a pretty standard clothing retail experience.
good
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 15, 2015
Friendly environment and professional customer service standard
typical day at work is helping the customer in any way possible

1 2 3 4 5

About Banana Republic

Banana Republic has grown from a two-store wannabe safari outfitter to an retail empire in its own right, though no pith hats – Read more

Banana Republic Salaries