Banc of California

Banc of California Employer Reviews

Leadership and Direction Required
Staff (Current Employee), Irivne, CAJune 19, 2014
The organization has talented staff, though leadership and direction is required in this organization to enable it to be competitive in the market place and maintain staff retention.
excellent place to work
Commercial & Residential Loan Administrator (Current Employee), los AngelesMay 29, 2014
manage multiple projects and audit loan documents and approval requirements.
Productive, nice work environment
Underwriter/DE Certified (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAApril 8, 2014
Pros: free friday lunches
Cons: expensive healthcare
flexible hours, great co-workers, underwriting support based out of SoCal., worked on paperless system. Hardest part of the job is when the system was down. The most enjoyable part was having other peer underwriters to share our experiences.
Great Products
Underwriter / Regional Operations Team Lead (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAMarch 3, 2014
Recruiting teams, training, conducted meetings between operations and branch/sales management to ensure met contingency dates as well as closing dates with docs out 5 working days prior to. Underwrote FHA and Conventional Loans.
Interesting job that I always excited to do everyday
Loan Processor (Current Employee), Irvine, CAFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: 401k, health insurance, friendly enviroment
Have been working at this job for over a year, I learned a lot skills from it such as customer services, calculate income, credit check, processing the loans, ...etc. The environment is very nice and professional. I have all the benefits by working here (401K, health, dental and vision insurance). the manager and co-workers are very friendly and corporate. – more... I feel like a family. Beside the base income, I get commission by closing each file.
Unfortunately, I have to leave this job due to the slow economic right now. – less
good benefits, good working environment, friendly co-workers
Mortgage Loan Coordinator (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 8, 2014
A typical day at work would be following up on previous days emails, phone calls ect., work on any new loan submissions, calling customers for any needed information. I learned how to operate in various new systems that I had not used in the past. My co-workers were all very friendly and helpful. It was a very team work oriented environment,

About Banc of California

For more than 70 years, Banc of California, through its subsidiary banks Pacific Trust Bank and The Private Bank of California, – Read more