Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the store. This includes leadership and development of all store employees, satisfying customer relations standards, maintaining company standards, and recruitment and retention of quality coworkers. Promotes and encourages a customer friendly atmosphere in order to facilitate successful loans and transaction. Manages the placement of loans and merchandise in appropriate areas and ensures security of customer's assets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
1. Manages store atmosphere with leading by example - greeting each customer that enters Bancless in a friendly, helpful, and up beat manner.
2. Manages all training of employees so their development meets Bancless standards.
3. Sources and recruits store employees, ensuring that each individual employed is the best suited/qualified for the role.
4. Manages the administrative process and procedures within the store, which include inventory, merchandising, store presentation, store systems, and reporting.
5. Reviews store financial statements, communicating results to employees and sets goals that will maximize store profit.
6. Manages the store so that operating standards meet or exceed minimum Bancless standards.
7. Through the approval process, responsible for value and integrity of all loans issued.
8. Evaluates store employees' performance, giving each individual consistent and fair feedback on their performance on both an ongoing basis and formally with an annual written appraisal.
9. Provides clear and concise communication to all store employees, so that all employees understand the store's mission and profit objectives. Communications should take on the form of meetings, one on one, memos, and general bulletin board postings.
10. Responsible for on-going product knowledge of self as well as store employees.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Minimum 2 years experience managing/leading people
- Strong desire to serve customers and work with people; team- oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Cash handling experience required
- High-energy sales personality with knowledge of jewelry and general merchandise
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent work ethic and strong business sense
- Computer literate such that the coworker is able to accurately enter customer data into a computer database and extract data through existing reporting tools
- Able to correctly operate office equipment such as fax machines and copiers
- Professional appearance a must