Bancroft Employee Reviews in United States

Good working place
Program Associate (Current Employee) –  Broomall, PAMay 14, 2016
I enjoy working here, able to make differences to people I support also making friendship with other staffs. It has an enjoyable atmosphere everybody works as a team.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
No comment
ok
Administrative Assistant Psychiatry (Former Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJApril 2, 2016
Already wrote this before. Nice place ,miss the people. Had to worry about your job often. Would say yes to working there.
Fun environment
Program Associate (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJMarch 30, 2016
A typical work day consists of providing exceptional care to person served. Performing household duties and maintaining a healthy safe environment for others.
Just for the experience
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJMarch 7, 2016
This place is only good for experience. Please do not fall into working here for more than a year because its a lifeless hole that will such you dry
Clinical Associate for young adults with Autism and Behavioral Disorders
Clinical Associate (Former Employee) –  Mullica Hill, NJFebruary 25, 2016
A shift began by getting person served awake and ready for vocational program. Duties included bathing, dressing, preparing breakfast and lunches for the day, laundry, and other household chores. In program, I performed functional analysis and participated in treatment sessions for assigned persons served. Each person served has a set of goals to be met for the day, whether it is working on cleaning skills, office skills, etc. You work on skill building with your assigned persons served. Some days are more difficult than others, especially when person served engage in dangerous behaviors, threatening the safety of themselves and others. It was a rewarding job to help others and to see the progression of your person served and see them reach their goals.
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJJanuary 27, 2016
Ensures proper staffing levels and work distribution within the Lindens in accordance with Annex A, and/or program descriptions and the assessed level of support needs of persons served.
Manages the ongoing job performance of Clinical Associates; develops and communicates performance goals, completes performance evaluations within established time frames; ensures that both the clinical and operational competencies are assessed; provides feedback, develops and takes action on performance improvement plans, and determines and implements disciplinary action as needed;
Ensures that all Clinical Associates are trained and up-to-date on required training in accordance with state licensing regulations and any accreditation standards.
Appropriately delegates work responsibilities. Provides supervision and oversight to Clinical Associates within areas of responsibility:
Pros
Knowledge in ABA
No values
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 27, 2016
The staff were clueless then when light was shed on what they needed to do they took credit as if they found out on their own, very unprofessional, I guess that why they are involved in so many lawsuits. They have the money which they will waste in a sec.
Pros
Money, behavioral health
Cons
Everything else
Very Welcoming environment
Job Coach (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 18, 2016
I loved working for this employer,but unfortunately my time was shorten there ,due to getting injured by a client.Overall, I had a pleasant experience with this company.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
No breaks, understaffed
review
Direct Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJanuary 5, 2016
love taking care of staff they are the best people in the world.the hours are flexible as well.

hardest part is the pay is low.
Staff were great and mainly productive environment
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJDecember 14, 2015
A typical day was to always keep the children active on a daily basis, we always had goals for the children to run and most of the time we will always reward the children due to good behavior, weather and money finances. Working at Bancroft I became more patient dealing with people on a regular basis on and off the clock. My co workers at Bancroft were awesome, I got along with everyone except one manager. The most enjoyable part of my job was taking the kids out to have fun and experience things they have yet to experience and also being able to witness them smiling and laughing.
Pros
paid for staff for outings
Cons
14 hour shifts every weekend, and management

Want to know more about Bancroft?

Ask a question
Program Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, DENovember 12, 2015
Nice company to work for.There is not enough staff to cover all the shifts.Overall the consumers are fun to work with.There is not a lot of room for advancement.
Pros
being able to do direct care
Cons
no opportunities to move up
Administrative Assistant, Bancroft School (Former Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJNovember 4, 2015
I worked at Bancroft for over 20 years. During that time I had the opportunity to work in different departments throughout the organization.

I started as a clerk-typist and eventually became an Administrative Assistant to the Senior Director of the Education Department,

It was often required to change hats so to speak in a matter of minutes throughout the day. Typing, payroll, purchasing, committee work, scheduling, receptionist and whatever else popped up during a typical day.

My favorite part of my position was spending time with our special needs students and I am grateful to have had the opportunity to get to know them and their families
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Parking was a big issue.
Enjoyable place to work
Program Associate (Former Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJOctober 21, 2015
There is plenty to keep you busy. Plenty of opportunities to learn something new every day. The best part of the job for me was to see someone smile at the end of the day.
Alright, for temporary
Senior Program Associate (Former Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJSeptember 20, 2015
Fine place to work at temporarily. Hard work, low pay but decent for advancement if you are talented at what you do. Management is always there and supportive. A lot of weird scheduling that my impact personal life. If you take the job either do it temporarily or pursue a management position.
Pros
Good people, rewarding work
Cons
low pay, hard schedules
Good working enviroment
Program Associate (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, New JerseySeptember 11, 2015
The workers were cheerful, respectful, honest, and collaborative. Controlling the Client behavior was one difficult thing. I enjoy catering to the clients.
Pros
Give raise in salary
Cons
Some manager discriminate between workers
high intesity work place
program associate (Current Employee) –  Mullica Hill, NJAugust 29, 2015
this is a good job the fact that there's a ton of overtime is a big deal, however being on campus can be rough at times., not the best job but it gets the bills paid
If I would have known
Senior Program Associate (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 21, 2015
When I first started I was getting out of undergrad and needed paid experience in my field. They started me off full-time at $10.25. Didn't care too much I had another full time Great paying job. My first house was awesome and I learned a lot and worked with great people until...... The drama .... Staff did whatever they wanted and no one said anything. Drama starts when you say you don't want any parts of their mess... Was asked to take on a supervisor position just when I was about to quit wow $13.50. Had to snap out on them because i was doing work and not getting paid for it. So they had to pay me retractive....Started running two houses within my second month of my new position. Started losing my mind on top of that my Manager that was helping me out quit.... Left without a manager ..... When I needed help no one stepped in... The job became my life because staff and family would contact me all day and night. no peace of mind. No support its like walking around in the dark..

They are constantly hiring management that would steal clients money or didn't know jack about their position. When you spoke up they would place you under investigation. They don't care about the clients because for months at a time they would not have money or food. They fired awesome caring staff members just because ....they would ask for no communication with clients team members just because they were afraid you would tell them everything.... THE LOVE TO COVER UP ......They need to be reported to the state and before I put my 2weeks in I surly will TELL IT ALL... AND CALL NAMES

Feel so
  more... bad for the clients because with all their issues they are so Awesome and became a part of my family....

BANCROFT SUCKS
Pros
Meet great people.. clients become family
Cons
THE COMPANY SUCKS.... AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT NO ONE
Horrible
Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 20, 2015
I would not recommend this company to others. very unprofessional. a lot of miscommunication. low pay rate. needs a lot of updates.
great experience. Helped me with my experince in caregiving
Direct Care Support (Current Employee) –  Bala-Cynwyd, PAJuly 3, 2015
I learned how to administer medications. Some friendly people at my job. The management is pretty good and helpful when need be. It actually hasn't been to hard but great growth process. Very challenging and demanding.
Great company
IT Help Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Haddonfield, NJJune 25, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Good company and good coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bancroft. Our community is ready to answer.