Bandon Dunes Golf Resort Employee Reviews

Productive and constant steady work with amazing coworkers
Turn Stand, Food and Beverage, Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Bend, ORNovember 2, 2015
Gorgeous resort with strong team work ethic. Amazing management to lead. Along with new lessons on social skills and saleing techniques.
Pros
free lunch, cloths discounts, free golf and wonderful people to work beside
Cons
No break and far away from home
Enjoyble place to work with supervisors willing to teach.
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  bandon, oregonOctober 21, 2015
Amazing place to work with extremely supportive management. They want you to succeed and grow and want what's best for you. A large company that works like a community with each outlet being its own little family. Working alongside my coworkers from all different outlets was the best part. Creating life long friendships. Though it truly is all about the guest. I learned a lot about customer service and how going the extra mile really makes a difference. To the guests the little things really do count. I had the most supportive, caring and passionate managers who I am grateful for. The hardest part of the job would have to be during the slower times of the year when my hours would get cut. The mangers would do the best they can to forewarn us of upcoming slow times or lay offs and keep full time employees at the hours they need to be.
Pros
Good experience, free lunches provided, caring staff, decent pay.
Cons
hours cut
High energy, welcoming workplace. Staff are treated same as guests.
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Bandon, ORSeptember 16, 2015
Wonderful to work for. Being part of a team that works together in order to ensure the happiness of every guest and colleague alike is unlike anything I've ever been a part of. Would recommend this job to anyone with high social skills and a love for making others happy.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Worked full time hours, didn't work long enough to get full time benefits
Good working environment
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Bend, ORJanuary 12, 2015
Heavy call volume, emails
Providing reservations to elite clients
Close working environment with co-workers
Pros
free lunches
fun place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Bandon, ORSeptember 8, 2014
I got to meet famous people and work with a fun group of girls and it was a learning experance
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Hectic work environoment.
Reservation Agent (Former Employee) –  Bandon, ORMarch 3, 2014
It was a very hectic place work environment you need to maintain an unwritten quota of calls and reservations daily. Management kept secret files on employees that they would threaten you with, but if asked to receive a copy of the report or file Human Resource would not have any copies.

It was like working with a group of fourth graders. If you weren't part of their little clique you were considered and outsider and they would try to run the person off. Very negative work environment, not to mention compensation was minimum wage and raises were received only when Minimum Wage was increases.
Pros
nothing.
Cons
free lunch provided, but it was not healthy. lack of leadership at all levels, appeared to be from a lack of training..
greens keeper
Greens Keeper (Former Employee) –  Bandon, ORFebruary 11, 2014
Bandon Dunes Golf is one of the best places to golf. All staff works hard to satisfy the customer.
Bandon Dunes Golf Resort/Housekeeping
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Bandon, ORDecember 10, 2013
Come into work at 7:55 in the morning. Grab your clip board that has your assigned partner and rooms to clean for the day. I learned very good team work skills while working here. The management were very thorough with the way they wanted their rooms cleaned. But gossiped a lot about their employees. I love all my co-workers. Everyone lended a helping hand when needed. Even when everyone was exhausted. We were like one big family. The hardest part of this job would be at the end of the day when you are exhausted. Having so many amazing co-workers made everything that much more enjoyable though. Always laughing together and having a good time. Helping one another if we see a team player falling behind. I loved it.
Pros
free lunches, awesome co-workers, always busy, work with someone different everyday.
Cons
management, duties assigned were scattered and not set in stone, gossip.
World class golf resort
HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Bandon, ORJune 7, 2013
Business had great benefits and a lot of detail to customer service and overall experience of guests
Fun Place To Work
Hostess/Busser (Former Employee) –  Bandon, ORJanuary 14, 2013
Fun work environment. My Bosses and employees' were great. This was one of my favorite jobs I have ever had.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
n/a

4.3