Bandwidth

Bandwidth Employee Reviews

Fantastic place to work with great people
Order Analyst (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 6, 2016
Create, manage, and coordinate customer requests through multiple database applications
Act as primary interface with customers requiring assistance through the order fulfillment process
Analyze and validate local number ports through extensive troubleshooting and intervention
Proactively assess, regulate, and address customer needs to ensure accurate account inventory
Manage order/account configuration for 100+ different customers
Surpassed average analyst performance using key indicators to measure ticket assessment quality, such as order cycle time throughout and call metrics.
Handled a high volume of number portability issues with the utmost level of customer service

I learned how to be an effective analyst in a quick paced environment.

The management was always very supportive

The co-workers are what made work fun. They were great people who worked very hard but could still share a laugh.

The hardest part of my job would have been solving the problems out in the portals. You just get better the more you do it.

The most enjoyable part was the flexibility. They were a very understanding company.
Pros
flexible, great people to work with
Fantastic place to work, great people
Order Analyst & Local Number Porting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 13, 2015
A typical day would deal with managing al my customers accounts, and trouble shooting any issues that might delay there ports to go through. I would speak via phone, email, g chat to make sure I could ensure the best possible service for our customers. I learned many different functions about the computer and improved my customer relations skills. The management was very supportive. It really was not an easy job and at times would get extremely confusing, but our management would always have our backs, and help us through any problems we may have. The co-workers are the best part. We are like a family and always get along. We laugh many times, and help each other when needed. I have had my whole team of 12 people take a look at my project, just so they could all help and add input.
Pros
atmosphere of the company
One of the best work environments I've ever worked in
CLEC NOC Technician (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCSeptember 28, 2015
The job entailed multiple responsibilities to include network monitoring, provisioning, change and process management. Learned a lot about VOIP and how to trace calls through a network. Co-workers at the time were great. The hardest part of the job was the lack of structure and no centralized documentation. Management lacked fortitude and the reception of feedback from direct reports. Overall, loved how employee morale was kept at a relatively high level....
AWESOME
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 4, 2014
BEST EMPLOYER TO EVER WORK FOR!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome benefits, great company morale, fun and flexible work schedules. Great Benefits - I MISS THEM - left due to husband relocating!
Pros
very good to employees - awesome work enviroment!
Cons
none!
Great Atmosphere and People
Lead Qualification Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 24, 2014
A typical day at work involved assessing leads that came through my email to see if they were a good fit for our wholesale division. If I thought they could be a good fit, I would reach out to them and discover their telecommunications needs and how Bandwidth could help. If the numbers were right, I would schedule calls for the wholesale sales reps to reach out and give more information regarding our products and the implementation process. When not processing inbound leads, I was rummaging through the database and making outbound calls to many companies that looked like interesting fits to our company. I would discover any opportunities and pass over to sales team and if not there, I would clean up database by updating interest.

I learned much about telecommunications industry and some of the inner workings. I asked many questions about certain products such as voice, sms, and e911 products to gain more knowledge to speak intelligently about the products we offered. I learned to develop a strategic process of contacting leads and following up to earn high success rate of moving the lead through the sales funnel.

The co-workers were great and always willing to lend thoughts and suggestions and give valuable feedback on questions I had. Everyone seemed to be happy and team oriented.

The toughest part of the job was to not get discouraged about the role and understand it is a vital role in the ability to generate qualified leads and create revenue for the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and participating in extracurricular activities with
  more... the group. Bandwidth really facilitated a mind, body, and spirit wellness mentality and that was very nice.  less
Pros
great people, fun environment, promotion of healthiness.
Cons
lack of training
Customer Advocate
Customer Advocate (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 22, 2014
Stay away from any entry level positions as the management is in disarray!
Pros
free benefits
Cons
job security is close to none
Innovative and Fast moving Company
Capacity Planner (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 16, 2013
It's ok. Good work life balance, but no room for advancement in my position.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
not for introverts
Pleasant and knowledgeable
Employee (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMay 7, 2013
good place to work, but some management make it their business to get into yours.