Bandwidth

Bandwidth Employer Reviews

AWESOME
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: very good to employees - awesome work enviroment!
Cons: none!
BEST EMPLOYER TO EVER WORK FOR!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome benefits, great company morale, fun and flexible work schedules. Great Benefits - I MISS THEM - left due to husband relocating!
Great Atmosphere and People
Lead Qualification Representative (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 24, 2014
Pros: great people, fun environment, promotion of healthiness.
Cons: lack of training
A typical day at work involved assessing leads that came through my email to see if they were a good fit for our wholesale division. If I thought they could be a good fit, I would reach out to them and discover their telecommunications needs and how Bandwidth could help. If the numbers were right, I would schedule calls for the wholesale sales reps – more... to reach out and give more information regarding our products and the implementation process. When not processing inbound leads, I was rummaging through the database and making outbound calls to many companies that looked like interesting fits to our company. I would discover any opportunities and pass over to sales team and if not there, I would clean up database by updating interest.

I learned much about telecommunications industry and some of the inner workings. I asked many questions about certain products such as voice, sms, and e911 products to gain more knowledge to speak intelligently about the products we offered. I learned to develop a strategic process of contacting leads and following up to earn high success rate of moving the lead through the sales funnel.

The co-workers were great and always willing to lend thoughts and suggestions and give valuable feedback on questions I had. Everyone seemed to be happy and team oriented.

The toughest part of the job was to not get discouraged about the role and understand it is a vital role in the ability to generate qualified leads and create revenue for the company.

The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and participating in extracurricular activities with the group. Bandwidth really facilitated a mind, body, and spirit wellness mentality and that was very nice. – less
Customer Advocate
Customer Advocate (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 22, 2014
Pros: free benefits
Cons: job security is close to none
Stay away from any entry level positions as the management is in disarray!
Pleasant and knowledgeable
Employee (Former Employee), Cary, NCMay 7, 2013
good place to work, but some management make it their business to get into yours.
Great corporate culture
Wholesale Voice Account Manager (Former Employee), Cary NCMarch 26, 2012
As the company grew the corporate culture stayed in place - success and hard work is recognized.
Fun Workplace
Team Leader (Former Employee), JP NagarJuly 7, 2013
Pros: -
Cons: domestic company
Handling broadband calls
Worked on Retention
Good management skills
Good ones to work with

About Bandwidth

Bandwidth is among the nation's largest and fastest-growing communication technology companies. The company operates two divisions—Wholesale – Read more