Bank Leumi USA Employee Reviews

Busy and heavy work load
Proof and Reconciliation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 17, 2016
Most days I was going non stop. I worked with a dependable staff. I crossed trained staff for all positions. Most of my co workers added diversity to the day.
Pros
Free coffee daily, occasional free lunches, healthcare, summer outings and holiday party
Cons
short or no breaks
Better Training Required
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  562 5th Ave. New York, NY 10036April 12, 2016
I've spent 8 years working for the bank and I have learned how to constantly multi task. And update procedures for the bank.

Most of the officers at the bank require extensive training in the general functions and operations of the bank.
Doing various job duties, not only do I do my work but I also help out other departments
Leasing Loan Operational Clerk 1 (Current Employee) –  564 5th ave ny ny 10036November 1, 2015
No room for advancement, but it is ok. Family oriented, love my coworkers. Just need to appreciated its hard working staff more.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
hard to advance
Excellent Mgmt
Senior Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 5, 2015
Communications are great throughout company. Picnics and Holiday Parties. Many Long term Employees. Co Employees are friendly and knowledgeable.
Productive and friendly working environment.
Credit Cards Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2015
A typical day at work.
Gather information for follow-ups with clients whom are scheduled for the day. Generate reports to be sent out for review to management. Reconcile accounts. Perform end of day follow-ups for following day.

What you learned.
Working as a team while performing my individual tasks allowed our group to have minimum fires to put out while interacting in meetings to make sure we functioned as "LEAN" as possible.

Management.
Listened to clients needs to solidify our work had meet customers satisfaction along with what we can do better to minimize stop gaps or issues that didn't meet SLA'S. (Service Level Agreement)

Co-workers
Try to keep consistency to our environment / culture established by the group.

The hardest part of the job.
unscheduled outraged (unplanned sick-days)

The most enjoyable part of the day.
Provide customer's satisfaction while working in unison with my team members to perform the functions of our group.
Pros
Habitat for Humanities
Cons
Heathcare
Fun workplace with limited room for growth
Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 19, 2015
It's a fun place to work, but you don't get the experience or rigor that you would from working at a bulge bracket firm. ...
Pros
Hours, benefits, laid-back culture
Cons
Lack of professionalism, incompetent management
Bank Leumi
N/A (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Good culture, does not pay fairly. Lots of things changing in the Bank and the culture is changing everyday.
motivation has gone, stagnation has settled
Securities Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2015
It has been a wonderful experience working for Bank Leumi, but I feel I have over stayed and outgrown this position.
I provide trade support to the dealing room, confirm and affirm trades, monitor the trade capture process in the bank systems, reconcile position, prepare reports, determine solutions to trade problems and settle trades.
This position has provided me with the opportunity to learn many aspects of the treasury operations deparment.
Pros
extensive knowledge of the position and of the treasury ops dept
Cons
minimum salary increases, no bonuses last few years
Great place overall
Vice President (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2014
Great place to learn, work, and relate to overall current events.
I enjoy working at my current job; but I feel it is time to seek new opportunities in my career.
Securities Analyst - Fully Disclosed Accounts (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 1, 2014
My day at work begins by checking incoming emails and phone messages. Making sure all previous day transactions were processed. In my years at Leumi I have learned many aspects of the brokerage side of operations. My co-workers always make sure my typical day at work is not a dull day.
Teamwork
Information Technology Auditor (Former Employee) –  NYCMay 12, 2014
There was excellent teamwork and most of the people were pleasant to work with.
Great company with good benefits.
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 25, 2014
Good work life balance.
Friendly atmosphere and culture.
Co-workers worked professionally.
Good place to work at
Relationship Manager-Assistant Treasurer (Current Employee) –  New York,NYMay 12, 2013
Good place to work at overall. Easy going culture. Limited growth opportunities.
Great place to work. Very Family oriented!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  NYApril 2, 2013
Bank Leumi is a small bank with great people. Management is understanding and caring.
Small office of great workers.
Senior Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 19, 2012
Loved the small environment instead of the big bank feel. Very structured with an credit training programs.
Pros
learned a lot.
Cons
a lot of the decisions, are needed from another branch office.
Great legal department
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 5, 2011
Interned for the legal department for a year and the staff was nothing but kind and helpful. They were more than a team they were like family.
Pros
birthday parties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Leumi USA. Our community is ready to answer.

Bank Leumi USA Reviews by Location