Bank Mutual Employee Reviews

A nice company to work for
Assistant Bank Office Manager (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 28, 2017
I really enjoy working with the customers. The people I work with are a great bunch of people. There is always new things to learn with this company.
CEO is a superior leader
Officer (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 26, 2017
Over the last 7 years the President and CEO has made this a great place to work. As always, the leader makes the difference. The people make it a nice place to come to work each day.
Flexible
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  St. Croix Falls, WIJune 5, 2017
Decent job. Great manager. Great customers. Good rapper with customers, enjoyable environment. Awesome location as well. Leif is a great manager, and works around family.
Pros
family friendly
Cons
human resource issues
great company to work for.
teller (Current Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIJune 5, 2017
overall bank mutual is a great company to work for if you work with the right people. Corporate treats employees like family. Although I have had a few negative experiences I would recommend people to work with bank mutual. They are largely customer and employee focused.
improve customer cashflow & lean staffing leads to burn out
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Thiensville, WIMay 18, 2017
The best part of the job is helping the customers improve their cashflow. Offices are kept lean, and no assistance is offered to operate branch office.
Satisfactory
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIMay 15, 2017
Bank Mutual is a small bank which makes it hard for you to advance. Depending on your branch they will do everything that they can to help you succeed. They are very coaching oriented and want to see you succeed at your job.
BankMutual
Personal Banker Duties (Former Employee) –  Brown Deer, WIMay 9, 2017
wonderful to their customer base. Started in 2013 as licensed banker
but was never able to do loans. At the time staff was short and we had number of customers needing assiatnce.
Pros
very clean offices
Cons
not open on the weekends like sundays
great customer
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  WIApril 26, 2017
great customers to work with. love the work I do, being able to help the customers. Wisconsin based financial. get along with most of the people I work with
Professional experienced job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Croix Falls, WIJanuary 11, 2017
The customers made the day go by. Learned how to multitask while under pressure. Multitasked while helping customers, using computers, and sometimes on the phone
Pros
Professional job experience
Cons
No Benefits
Great place to grow
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 21, 2016
I am very happy working at Bank Mutual I have worked at other financial institutions and love the flexibility they offer.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Could use a update with technology in the branch.
Fun place to work
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Rice Lake, WINovember 15, 2016
This company has been very fun to work for, the training recieved was amazing and the work life balances well with home life. The staff i work directly with are so fun and easy going. We do team activities and find opportunities to help our community. I highly recommend them!
Pros
Paid trainings
workplace
Customer service representative (Current Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 10, 2016
Great place to work. They care about their employees and it is a friendly environment. They work very well for your schedule. Very good benefits. Good work hours.
Bank Mutual is great
Universal Banker (Current Employee) –  Crivitz, WINovember 9, 2016
This is a great place to work. It offers amazing benefits. They donate to different organizations on a regular basis. This company is employee and customer minded. Nobody is a number.
Not recomended
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 4, 2016
Not a fan of the way I am treated by my team or anyone in the Staff for that matter. They don't care about helping their employees grow. I would only recommend them as a temporary employer.
Friendly environment,
CR (Former Employee) –  Kenosha, WIJuly 8, 2016
I liked working for Bank Mutual, friendly staff and great hours. Good benefits if you qualify for them the headquarters listen to their employes as about different changes also they reward those who meet there goals every quarter
Great place for dedicated employees
Division Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corporate HeadquartersJune 26, 2016
Bank Mutual provides a professional, consistent, and challenging work environment. For someone who is dedicated and willing to work hard, it can be very rewarding.
Pros
Professional environment with good benefits
great atmosphere to work in
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIMay 25, 2016
being at this company as a whole is a very great company to be in. there are slow times in the company's pace, but the work environment is very enjoyable. the staff is always friendly and everyone gets along greatly.
Traditional company, traditional beliefs
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 6, 2016
Expect to work at a place with a lot of work place politics and no real direction or focus. Their goals and management change often. A common practice was to attempt to steal employees from more successful banks.
Very fun laid back kind of atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hudson, WIOctober 25, 2015
It was very slow but it gave me a lot of time to learn more things about other positions for when the opportunity came for advancement I was able to have the skills to achieve.
Terrible management, with no chance of advancement
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJuly 8, 2015
Corporate refuses to help out in the local community at all, every new product introduced is not tested before being put out. Computers are constantly running slow due to cut backs. Banks cannot get proper handicap doors for customers because of cost. The only chance you have at advancement is hoping someone else leaves because you cannot learn more responsibilities until you are in that position.
Pros
Vacation time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Mutual. Our community is ready to answer.