Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 15,440 reviews matching the search
Good salary/Unrealistic Goals/OK Management
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 25, 2017
Good environment but could get stocked in the same position if management doesn't like you. Good salary but the really make you work for you to get your bonus due to very unrealistic goals.
must be detailed oriented and meet your goals monthly
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Matteson, ILMay 25, 2017
Greeting customers, responding to customer needs in person and over the phone. Educate and counsel customers regarding financial responsibility. Data entry using bank software, to open and close customer deposit account. Pleasant work environment. The unexpected bank auditor would be the hardest part of this job.
productive and fast pace must adapt to change
Fraud Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2017
Great place to work very fast pace they do a lot to try and keep employees happy with lunches and games. Systems are easy to navigate but can experience crashes and must be able to multi task
cuban mafia
Financial Center Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLMay 25, 2017
Unfortunately in the location I was placed was not the most favorable to foster job growth. The operations manager operates on a "like" strategy opposed to expirianse or skill base.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
everything else
productive work enviroment
Loan Service Specialist/Short Sale Negotiator (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed working here and would work there again. Management team were great and I enjoyed being part of the team. I learned alot from work at this company.
Pros
cafe
Cons
pay
Worst place I have ever worked
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLMay 25, 2017
This place is by far the worst. They talk about family and community yet it's nothing like that. They treat their tellers the worst and pay them the worst. I was the only teller at one point with lines to the door and I was yelled at and treated horribly and management sat there and did nothing. They don't care about anything but sales. They offer all these extra benefits but if you want to use them they block you with various excuses even though they are suppose to be part of your benefits. The health and daycare benefits are the only ones I enjoyed and thought were great.
benefits
Cons
too many to list
Retail Bank Trying to Compete as Investment Bank
Vice President (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 25, 2017
BofA was trying to brand itself as an investment bank during the 2000s but weren't willing to hand the reins to the investment bankers it hired. It also misread the mortgage market at the end.
Pros
Corporate benefits
Cons
Large corporation
Decent starting job out of college
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 25, 2017
Being a personal banker is a good job to have and BofA was a good company to work for, however their compensation stood out as being well below market rate at the time. But I enjoyed my time there and my coworkers and management always seemed fair.
good place to work
Sr, Small Business Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Union City, CA 94587May 25, 2017
great place to work, but the salary is not so good. Very wellknown company and lot of employees in that company is working over years. Heard its great company to work for.
Wonderful place to work. Great people.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Bay Head, NJMay 25, 2017
I really enjoyed my job as a bank teller. Very fullfilling and fun with a lot of responsibility. Great people. Great costumers made the long day go quickly.
great working environment
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Dorchester, MAMay 24, 2017
i work with great team and wonderful people, the company cares for you as a person and motivate you working toward your goals. the rate is fairly high compare to the market.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
short vacation
Banking in Tampa
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 24, 2017
The brand is a high volume branch. The manager is very friendly and welcoming. Working here allowed to expand my knowledge on the different types of potential investment opportunities available.
Pros
Friendly, organized, honest, professional environment
Cons
Drive thru only had 3 lanes
Stressful
Preferred Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Riverside, RIMay 24, 2017
Very heavy call volume - workplace culture is great - very open to all walks of life - very lenient as far as dress code - excellent benefits - very fair pay
great job
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 24, 2017
great company... really great pay and benefits. the vacation days and sick days are amazing havent found a job like it. Needs to work on a better way to help cust from gettting so much fraud on their cards and accounts.
Not so Great
Client Services Representative II (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 24, 2017
I worked for this company for 14 years, in the beginning they cared, as the years passed, management changed, and with that so did the atmosphere. They are cutting staff, closing drive thrus and expecting one or two tellers to do the job of four or five. Regional management is uncaring, non truthful and very underhanded. Use caution when applying or accepting a job with them.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management, short staff
Pleasant Work Environment
IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 24, 2017
The office environment was enjoyable while providing challenging work. Management allowed the team to complete the assigned projects without feeling the need to micro-manage.
Experienced a lot
Financial Advisor / Teller (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 24, 2017
I use to work part time at Bank Of America. I use to handle lot of customers each day. The most enjoyable part of my job was learning new things everyday.
Nice place to work
Account Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 24, 2017
high volume of work load, everyone is working hard, seems like endless cycle everyday, but good management and pretty campus environment. Friendly coworker,
Personal Banker
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 24, 2017
Life as a Personal Banker at Bank of America is a true grind. This role you are there to 'sell' accounts and recommend every financial product to anyone that comes through the door. Expect to work 5 days a week with Saturdays being mandatory. You will experience bad management that will push goals on you every second. I left Bank of America because of management.
Pros
Financial industry knowledge
Cons
Hardcore selling and goals
Decent place to work
Lockbox Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 24, 2017
Decently paced work with decent benefits even for part time work. Lockbox operations can be tedious (repetitive mail opening and packaging). Regular office parties break up tedium somewhat.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.