Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 14,384 reviews matching the search
Overall great company to work for
Financial Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Surprise, AZFebruary 21, 2017
great company. Able to promote within and reach higher positions. Great management staff support is always offered. peer coaches as well
great company, but poor lower management
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 21, 2017
enjoyed employer before take over of Bank of America (formerly Countrywide Mortgage) was able to actually thrive, but after take over of Bank of America, attitude and management changed, less favorable environment to continue employment...was a full time employment at time of employment, felt very uncomfortable with immediate management, lost sense of security in continued employment working.
Pros
great incentives, prizes, financial incentives
Cons
immedicate management with change of company ownership
While at Bank of America my function was to perform loan modifications.
Officer (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 21, 2017
There was a positive work culture at Bank of America. I used my ability for sound judgement in decision making to proide customers with home retention options.
Fastpaced, detail oriented
Home Service Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Training you will get here is subpar, although policies and procedure are very specific there isn't a lot of time given to go over all of the "one offs" that are encountered. There is a very heavy workload and high expectations. You will often times feel like there isn't enough time in the day and often be overwhelmed. It is to your benefit to be extremely organized and focused to complete the daily activities. The pay is at the bottom of industry standards.
smooth sailing
Machine operator III (Current Employee) –  Newark, DE 19713February 21, 2017
People are very Friendly and a great place for a career. if you like having lunch on site they have a cafeteria and a snack room. Security is on site to maintain control.
Pros
free parking
Cons
n/a
Bank of America
Mortgage Closer Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 21, 2017
A great company that has been around for many years. I have never heard anything bad about them. I loved working for Bank of America
A Great place to work with amazing benefits.
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Working at the bank has help me a lot in understanding financial matters. All the skill sets I have learned is because of the bank's culture. You are always challenge to be better on what your job function.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Job Security
Great benefits
Overdraft Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2017
The company has great benefits and is a great place to work. There are many opportunities to develop a career here. Not only do they have a great benefit package but they have many incentive opportunities throughout the year.
Benefits
Cons
Collections
Great company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Christiana, DEFebruary 20, 2017
This place is good. I enjoyed my 17 months working there. Great culture, and also well organized. The management is well organized, and the structure at the company is sensible.
Pros
Fun culture, good people
Cons
Great environment and staff with flexibility for college students and lots of support.
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 20, 2017
Working as a teller at Bank of America has been nothing but amazing for me. Asides from dealing with crazy customers here and there, the company itself is amazing and I was lucky enough to have a great staff that was very friendly, caring, and professional. Lots of great relationships have been created within BofA whether through customers or coworkers. Benefits are a bonus!
Good benefits
Account Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAFebruary 20, 2017
Great benefits. Worked with different people, can be stressfully depending on which department you work in. Paid vacatio n was great, holidays too.
The manager that I had worked for was extremly unprofessional
Teller (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 20, 2017
The manager that I had worked for during my time was extremely unprofessional. This particular individual would not work with hours and or pregnancy orders from a doctor.
Difficult place to work
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLFebruary 20, 2017
There is no work balance and the company only cares about the bottom line. You are a number and that how you are going to feel
Very fun and creative place to work
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 20, 2017
I did not work for Bank of America, but worked for MBNA. MBNA was a Fantastic place to work. Very personable and full of energy. Sorry don't have any review remarks for Bank of America as I did not work under that bank when it was taken over.
Pros
Great Cafe
fast past, high volume call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 19, 2017
I worked in the call center. I would answer incoming calls and assist clients with account Balances, research of a charge to their account, pull bank statements, assist with lost/stolen cards, and order new check stock for clients.
QA Analyst
QA Automation and Test Analyst (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CA 91361February 19, 2017
Good work life balance
Pay is moderate
hardest pat of job is to have a balanced approach towards working as a team
I learned how to automate the things
Good company to work for
Mortgage Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 19, 2017
Great benefits, low pay compared to competition, overall good place to work. good training. great opportunity for woman. friendly and professional atmosphere.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
low pay compared to competition
Credit Risk Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2017
At Bank of America, we are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work and are intent on creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals. - See more at: http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/working-here#sthash.tcnUljgV.dpuf
Great pay for a first job
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 19, 2017
Bank of America had great pay with great benefits. The management was very uptight and not approachable. Advancement seemed impossible and the upselling on credit cards had a great deal of pressure on everyone. I loved having a set schedule with reasonable hours.
productive and fun workplace
Temporary Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 19, 2017
Bank of America was a great place to work and they cared about work, family and life balances. Bank of America also has great compensation
Pros
child care reimbursement, school reimbursement and great pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.

79%