Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 13,344 reviews matching the search
Great place to work could have better location with free parking
Mortgage Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 28, 2016
Great management and team players, stressful in the sales roles but great compensation. I have worked for the company since 2012, the company have gave me satisfaction with a sense of great accomplishments since 2012.
Pros
Free snacks every Wed, also have and employee room to break away from the floor.
Cons
Location middle of uptown charlotte
It Was Ok
Brokerage Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 28, 2016
The job was great but the management was horrible. It was a great work atmosphere and all of the employees were hospitable. They alienated the temp workers although there were only a few.
Lending can be difficult business for career
Processor (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILSeptember 28, 2016
As top producer it is difficult to move higher as one is needed to cover for those that are unable to produce.

Co-workers were great folks and manger I had was excellent. Higher you go up the less confidence.

Difficult to consistently change processes after getting team to find a rhythm.
Pros
Some very good folks there
Cons
Most of the good folks have left
Awesome company
Selling products
Customer service
Comfortable place to work
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 27, 2016
Working with one of the biggest banks in the world gives you the ability to achieve whatever you need. Very secure area to work in.
I loved it there
Data entry/Loan origination (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 27, 2016
BOA was the beginning of my professional career, my peers was great which made the workload smooth. I would definitely apply there for a perm postion
Nice place to work
Credit Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dallas TexasSeptember 27, 2016
A typical work day ? There isn't one. Our motto is to be an agent of change here at Bank Of America. No one day is the same, which keeps you on your toes and keeps the job exciting . Almost daily I learn something new. We rely heavy on one another's knowledge . Team work makes the dream work!
Pros
learning enviroment
Cons
lack of compassion, understanding by upper management
Tentative
Executive Assistant to the President (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 27, 2016
Bank started as Fourth National Bank which was an excellent place to work with hard-working loyal employees. Unfortunately it was bought out by four other banks in a relatively short period of time putting extreme stress on both the employees and customers.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Multiple transitions to new banks.
Productive and enjoy helping our customers resolve issues
Mortgage Servicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 27, 2016
Family atmosphere, challenging and many opportunities for advancement. I love the employee appreciation activities that they plan.
Pros
Productive and enjoy helping our customers resolve issues
Cons
The state laws changing on a daily to week basic.
It was a job
Home Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 27, 2016
For the most part it was a good place to work, the incentives were decent and every once in a while we would receive "Appreciation Points" that we could use in the employee store to "purchase" different items like jewelry, clothes, giftcards, .... etc.

You pretty much get paid what you are worth, but it does take time to receive any computer access. Also, the training is not always complete and the trainers sometimes do not know everything they need to know in order to make sure the people they are training will be able to be successful in their job.
Pros
decent incentives and pay, good healthcare
Cons
job training and computer access

Want to know more about Bank Of America?

Ask a question
Speed and efficiency
Officer, Loans Review Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Westlake Village, CASeptember 27, 2016
Professional environment with wide array of daily routines, meaning, I have be alert at all times due to the multi task functions in performing qualify assurance responsibilities. I have developed being a chameleon in completing my different tasks in a very efficient manner. Sr. management has been supportive and pro active with the day to day changes we have been encountering due to policy amendments, procedural modifications and investors' requirements. It is all about achieving not only the personal goal but likewise the team's accomplishments. Each of the associates have big parts in accomplishing what is needed to be done in a positive manner. We collate suggestions to better the process and procedures and disseminate ideas to the different line of business we are reviewing. Every single day offers different challenges that I have to master into opportunities to improve my critical thinking which benefits the company.
benefits
Cons
limited growth in career
cubicle job
Video Teller Agent (Former Employee) –  Newark, DESeptember 26, 2016
good job, great place to work, great benefits, decent hours. Everyone at the job generally is very friendly and always willing to help or answer any questions.
Professional Enviornment
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJSeptember 26, 2016
Bank of Amercia has a great culture of professionals working as a team in order to directly benefit their clients. Working here has enabled me to not only grow as a sales specialist but more importantly as a young professional.
Pros
Great benefits
A job right after High School
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 26, 2016
I was able to learn a lot from many different people, as we went through management very quickly in the banking center. It was challenging at times but fun.
Fast and friendly Productive environment
Operation Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 26, 2016
The typical day at Bank of America was Processing transactions in one or more of the company’s internal operations with a : basic level reporting, call center support, reviewing and processing transactions for item processing, sorting using electronic or mechanical equipment, reconciling.
Over 9 years I learned to follow procedures team work. The hardest part of the job was maintaining productions on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part of jobs was consideration with co-workers
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
short break
Productive with a variety of people with great knowledge
Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 26, 2016
Typical work Day
Most of the time, I set my own work flow with the assistance of management. Most enjoyable part of the day is being able to particpate in guideline and policy changes. Management is always looking for associate input on ways to make your job simplified and better. Hardest part of the job is different systems that you have to access and they are not always up to date on speed. The job is not very hard, and there is always support provided from other co-workers and management when needed.
Pros
Employment engagement and appreciation lunches, Team outings
Cons
bad parking
Great Place to Work
Team Manager I (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CASeptember 26, 2016
Very organized and employee friendly. The environment is good with an opportunity to grow and move up. Management is great and works with its team members to get better in any field that they might want to work in.
Fast Paced and Easy Mobility
SALES & SERVICE SPECIALIST/ATM CUSTODIAN (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GASeptember 26, 2016
Fast paced environment that makes the day fly by. Interacting with multiple people on a daily basis. Ability to advance and move up the ladder within.
Sales
Banker/Finance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 26, 2016
Fast pace and very productive daily
Build customers and provided checking, savings, mortgages and car loans
Generated referrals
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
Barley received completed break for lunch
Fun place
Mortgage Processor (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 26, 2016
Very enjoyable place to work, lots of training and great co workers. Easy to move departments within the company, loved everything about the position I heald here