Bank Of America
10,561 reviews

Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Home Service Specialist (Current Employee), Brea, CAMay 31, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: nothing
I love working there.
I love working with our management, very helpful and have great ethical environment.

• Checked for accuracy after loan originator completes disclosures package.
• Collect statistical data and prepare monthly reports.
• Troubleshoot issues related to credit reports, surveys and appraisals.
• Process conventional loans from set up to submission, from conditions to close.
• Submits mortgage loan application files for underwriting approval.
• Submits approved mortgage loan file to mortgage loan closer.
• Compliant with Lender policies.
• Strong communication skills with borrowers, lenders and third party lenders.
• Very detail oriented, organized with strong ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Regard as one of the company’s most productive loan processors, handling an average of 30 files monthly.
• Successfully processed some of the most challenging loan applications, (self-employed applicants and borrowers with problematic credit histories).
productive faced paced environment
Teller - Sales & Service Specialist (Current Employee), Jericho, NYMay 31, 2015
professional and responsible work environment. face to face customer interaction, cash handling. earned tons of administrative experience.
Very Productive place with a good structre
Teller (Former Employee), Vienna, VAMay 31, 2015
Bank of america was a great place for me to work and I learned a lot while working here. They are very flexible with hours and it was very easy for me to balance with work and school
Fast Pace Environment, Great Team mates, relaxing workplace
Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 30, 2015
Pros: Good Company, Good People, Positive Work Environment
Cons: Did not provided enough tools to do your job and low increase in pay
Typical day consist of retrieving loan(s) through our pipelines based on priority of business needs. My role was to review required financials & hardship letters that was submitted. Then had to analyzed the customer credit to ensure creditworthiness to determine the customer was eligible for further review. Upon making sure the customer meets the banking standards and policy, we would determine if the customer was qualified for Approval to move on to the next phase in the modification process.

I learned what is necessary to process and analyzed and ensure the documents submitted meet the banks requirements and based on the loan type ensure the all documents complied with State & Federal guidelines. I enjoyed working with the customer and co workers and I believed in Excellent Customer Service.

I worked very well with management and always ensured I maintain open commination to ensure I was doing what was required of me, from a performance and production level.

I truly believe in working well with others and I pride myself as being total team player, I believe the key to success is the ability to work with others for a common goal.

The hardest part of the job is not having all of the necessary tools to be effective in doing my job. If I see there was a problem with a process I tried to let management know what the issue is and try to provide some type of solution to help improve our relationship with our customer or our internal partners.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping our customer in anyway I could , I truly believe the customer comes first, so by reviewing the customer package upon submission, I get great pleasure in helping customer achieve their goal. The main reason is being Appreciated for Quality Work..
typical work day
Short Sales Asset Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEMay 30, 2015
working with agents in order to short sale property. working with this company was very relax atmosphere but the job was only temporary through a temp company.
BOA keep employees motivated
Customer Service/Senior Collector (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDMay 30, 2015
Pros: team outings
Cons: Have to work nights, weekend and holidays
Heavy call volume great bounus pay out monthly learned alot about credit cards and credit, enjoyed helping customers.
Productive place to work.
Foreclosure specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 29, 2015
My experience with Bank of America was a very challenging, yet rewarding one. There was always something new to learn. The most challenging part was waiting for others to complete their portion of the assigned work before moving on.
very productive and good team work
Teller (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Good teamwork and comunication skills
Cons: Not every customer has good manners as well as attitude.
A typical day at the bank as a teller would consist of greeting customers all day and either cash or deposit checks/cash or both plus answering any doubts and questions making our clients feel welcome and if possible making their day. we would also inn some occasions, answer phone calls and re-directing them to the appropriated persona.l
Fun and family oriented place to work.
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMay 29, 2015
Pros: Benefits, School tuition reimbursement, Daycare tuition reimbursement
Cons: All sites do not adhere to the same rules and regulations.
I worked for Bank of America for 5 years and enjoyed working there for the most part. I was able to work in the corporate sites in Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Diego County and was also given the opportunity the travel to Dallas, TX to work there for a year. Almost every site I was able to work in was pleasant and family oriented. The company generally cares about you and your families well being. They thrive on making sure their employees are doing well in their personal lives to ensure they have every reason to give great production while working for the company. The company also provides training for advancement within the company.
Loved working at Bank of America
Operations Team Manager, Assistant Vice President (Former Employee), Atlanta, GeorgiaMay 29, 2015
Pros: Training
Cons: None
Great place to work. I moved up very quickly and loved management on all levels and in all, areas of banking. The company believes in continuous training and has a very diverse staff.
Work
Lead Operation Rep and Bank Officer (Former Employee), Utica, NYMay 29, 2015
Great place to work. Fair with excellent training and ability to learn. Great people to work with and opportunity to advance. Only reason for leaving was relocating to a out of footprint state.
Working
Fraud Analyst II Team Lead (Former Employee), Atlanta. GAMay 28, 2015
great company
great company great company great company great company great company great company great company great company great company great company great company great company
The company is good with redeploying associates
Senior Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 28, 2015
There is good job security. Little direction on company policies until associates are hit with quality errors. I believe the companies ability to redeploy there workforce is a good thing for job security but they praise seniority versus efficiency or knowledge.
great place to work
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee), Brea, CAMay 28, 2015
its a really easy job. you are on the phone for 8 hours trying to collect money on auto loans. it can be hard at times but you cant take any of the calls personal.
Good Job
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOMay 28, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: pay
The company does not pay well and the experienced workers are over looked. Too much work and not enough help. The company needs to reward their workers.
Teller Job
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Queens, NYMay 28, 2015
I completed the teller duties daily. I learn to become a well rounded teller and assisted the supervisor. I met many new customer and delivered great customer service.
BOA - Contract Job
SQA Test Analyst (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CAMay 28, 2015
Pros: Hourly rate
Cons: Wasn't actually quite software quality assurance
This was a 6 month contract, and there's not much to add. Very busy 6 months. Job was changed to another group after several months under the same contract\rate.
Productive and fun workplace
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 28, 2015
Pros: Co workers
Cons: Managements beliefs
My co-workers were amazing in my time at Bank of America I have grown to love and enjoy each individual at the work place. Although, I did have a Unit Manager once tell me the higher up go in status the lonelier it is. For example, going from a rep on the floor to a Team Manager your no longer allowed to converse or have lunch with the reps on the floor.
Patio themes included bbq's for free. Very fun.
Production Associate (Current Employee), Simi Valley, CAMay 28, 2015
Pros: Casino Day
Cons: low volume of work
A typical day at work at Bank of America, for me, would include:
receiving trailing documents, identifying them, and routing for imaging. Then to our corporate storage or Custodian.

I have been in three different areas within the organization, include being a manager within the Title unit.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the hands on and friendliness of the employees and management.
Very stable environment to work in
Credit Analyst/Credit Card Customer Service (Former Employee), Dover, DEMay 28, 2015
Pros: job security
Cons: sitting for long periods of time
This was a call center that I worked for so it was a lot of dealing with the exact same problem again and again, just with a different person involved each time. It takes a lot of patience.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Salaries