Bank Of America
8,052 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

Fun and professional place to work
AVP, Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee), Plano, TXAugust 31, 2014
Pros: benefits were great, company was organized, plenty of opportunity for training
Cons: the division i was working for was loosing business and eventually was shut down.
Management was excellent and was willing to listen to the employees and adjust as necessary. Work schedules and the ability to work from home were flexible depending on outside work responsibilities. The most enjoyable part of my job there was the freedom to branch out of my position and the respect from my colleagues.
Decent place to work...
Network Ops Specialist (Former Employee), DALLAS TXAugust 31, 2014
Not enough structure. everyday was something new. Would not recommend the Noc
Great company to work for
Senior Operations Representative (Former Employee), Malden, MAAugust 31, 2014
Excellent benefits, tuition reimbursement, recognition for good performance
Great work place
Part Time Senior Teller (Former Employee), Flat Rock, MIAugust 31, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: nothing
Nice place to work with plenty of opportunities.
Great management team.
Highly sales driven and work environment depends on the area
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Jackson Heights, NYAugust 30, 2014
Pros: great bonus package quarterly, good benefits, various lines of business
Cons: short breaks, difficult customers, high pressure environment, disconnect between management and staff
Typically, a day at work involves customer servicing, selling and deepening relationships, and resolving customer inquiries.
Working in Bank of America I've learned the ins and outs of the banking industry, selling banking products, how home loans are approved, created, processed, and what factors can affect credit.
I gained experience In small business – more... banking, how merchant services are implemented, and processed.
Also I gained valuable experience in investment product referral and knowledge.
The hardest part of my job is dealing with difficult customers
The most enjoyable part is helping and educating customers how to manage their finances and credit as well as giving people the opportunity to create a financial plan to ensure some financial stability, – less
Good Rewards for Meeting Sales Goals
PERSONAL BANKER (Current Employee), Miami ShoresAugust 30, 2014
Pros: training, bonus, 401k match, health insurance
Cons: goals are set high
Bank Of America is a good company to for work. One thing that Bank of America is known for is the training. Although there is no training site the staff is well prepared through on line training and on the job observation. Goals are set high and changed from month to month. Paid on a quarterly basis. A typical day at work would be taking care of walk – more... in clients with any sales or service needs. Clients with service needs would be transition into a relationship review in order to see what other products would be helpful for them. In addition I would walk the teller line to see if any clients just need a straight check deposit and help them with their deposit and see what other products the client would benefit from. I have goals to refer to our business partner(Merrill Edge, Mortgage, Small Business banker and Merchant) My Co Workers are nice but everyone is trying to make their numbers as best as possible. What I learned from my time at Bank Of America is Time Management is key as well as follow up which I'm great at. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing the happiness on my clients face when we could help with a Mortgage on their first home, or help them save money by consolidating their debt. The hardest part of my job are the goals. They are set high and changed often. – less
Great Company
Teller (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCAugust 30, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and support system.
Cons: more sales orientanted than i am personally comfortable with.
I have worked at three different banking centers while working for Bank of America, due to Military moves. My managers went above and beyond to help me find and land these positions because they knew how much I enjoyed working for Bank of America. I enjoyed going to work and seeing my customers and teammates everyday. I learned a great deal about customer – more... service and giving 120% to ensure that the customers were taken care of. If I were able to stay with the company I would have but the jobs that I am seeking in the company just aren't available in my area. – less
Great Company
Technology Lead (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 30, 2014
Great Company to work for.
Sate-of-Art Technology,
Great People always striving to be the best
Production Department
Officer, Customer Service Specialist II (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDAugust 30, 2014
Pros: helping customer
Cons: shift changes all the time to meet the customers needs
This job was a customer service job. You take calls one after the other helping customer with their question concerning their account with Bank of America. You need to know about all the products we service. Solve problems and handle escalated issues for our customers.Our team did very well meeting our goal that were set for us by management. I also – more... met all of my self goal and the goal that were given to by management. – less
Enjoyed working with teammates.
(VP) HARDWARE ENGINEER (Former Employee), Pennington, NJAugust 30, 2014
Pros: learning something new everyday.
Cons: not enough time in day to complete it all.
Touched base with teammates via chat throughout the day.
Learned how to share learning experiences.
Management are great technical leaders.
I have worked with some of the most knowledgeable engineers in the industry.
Knowing when to call it a night, the joy of learning.
A great place to work.
Great professional and fun place to work.
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 29, 2014
All employees are challenged to push themselves to the peak of hard work yet enjoy everyday and be an honest, dependable, and positive person. Any task at hand can be completed with teamwork or single-handed with ambition, hard work, and positivity.
Advancement
Employee (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 29, 2014
The group I work to try and advance top performers. I have learned more about managing in a large corporate structure while here as well.
Clerical Assistant II (Contracted) (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2014
Pros: snacks, candy, ice cream bars, etc.
Cons: temporary contracted position.
Even though the bank was huge and employed many people, our manager made us feel important and every once in awhile the bank would treat us to food and snacks which would keep morale up. All of my co workers were courteous and looked out for one another. The hardest part of the job was getting the paperwork completed quickly and accurately but we were – more... also allowed to listen to music. – less
My day at work
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Richardson, TXAugust 29, 2014
A typical day at work would be monitoring the attorney queues making sure all deadlines were met. This was to insure the process ran smoothly. Working with management and the team was a plus. We all helped one another to make sure deadlines were met.
Good work environment with plenty of opportunities to learn about different aspects of mortgage industry.
Mortgage Resolution Specialist / Paralegal (Current Employee), Plano, TXAugust 29, 2014
Bank of America has been a good company to work for with plenty of opportunities to grow in your career. Managers are extremely supportive of their team members and I have had a good experience overall woking for this company.
Productive and fun environment
Loan Processor/Jr. underwriter (Former Employee), Weldon SpringsAugust 29, 2014
Excellent management team

fantastic benefits

3 weeks paid vacation
Great environment
Digital Services Specialist (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 28, 2014
Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
Awesome culture
PRE- FORECLOSURE TEAM MANAGER (Former Employee), West Hills, CAAugust 28, 2014
This company had great perks and an awesome training staff. We were welcomed and had a week long training session in order to be able to complete our job functions.
Work atmosphere was conducive to the production expected from each associate.
Foreclosure specialist (Former Employee), Richardson, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pros: management was helpful.
Cons: job site was shut down.
Excellent workplace, management was helpful with assistance to further advance your career. Due to the changing foreclosure business model, our work site was shuttered.
Great Benefits and people to work with
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Richardson, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pros: health insurance, bonuses
Cons: downsizing
I absolutely loved the company's benefits. I would still be working for this company but the downsizing and the managing style that I had from a young new manager made work life difficult. Loved my job and helping people.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos