Bank Of America
10,275 reviews

Bank Of America United States Employee Reviews

Excellent employer
Home Service Specialist III (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2015
Pros: Excellent benefits
Excellent company to work for. Very customer service and employee focused company. Excellent opportunities for employee growth and development.
Upper leadership is all about sales #'s.
Manager (Current Employee), ArizonaApril 26, 2015
Bank of America shifts their focus drastically every year and can't seem to find a consistent message to send to their employees except "we want more sales" but if anything goes wrong operationally, you may have to worry about your job. Not a great place to work.
I enjoy it
Teller (Former Employee), Longview, WAApril 26, 2015
The management is strict but what would you expect when you're dealing with thousand dollar transactions. If you make a mistake they will cut your hours. Managers are usually very passive aggressive. Other than that the people are great.
Negative working environment
Associate (Former Employee), Newark, New JerseyApril 26, 2015
Pros: supervisor cared about employees
Cons: Upper management has no regard for its call center employees
Bank of America does not care about its employees and treats you as a group, not an individual. Managed you by the clock down to the minute.
Bank Of America is a stable company. It provides a lot of training for diffeerenc types of customer service position
Customer Service Account Manager (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GeorgiaApril 26, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: Schedules, Given a lot of information at one time.
I have been working for Bank Of America for 8 years and I have learned so much in Customer Service and now in Sales. Bank Of America is a very stable company and I would recommend anyone to work there. My job requires excellent customer service and sales to BOA credit card holders. I enjoy my co-workers and enjoy treating people over the phone how I would like to be treated.
It was a job that helped me grow as an individual
Sales and Service Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2015
I was a banker and a teller at once. I would help individuals with sales on the banker side as well as process transactions on the teller side.
I enjoyed working with people to develop a financial plan and explaining to them the possibilities they had with their money. I would follow up and would be happy that their plan had worked for them.
It was rewarding when people got approved for their first line of credit with me after we had worked hard to get their finances in order.
Consultant - Technology Delivery Management (Current Employee), Pannington, NJApril 26, 2015
A good place for developers who are just starting off in their career. Too many layers of management. Not much of work/Life balance.
Workplace
Customer Satisfaction Representative (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 26, 2015
This job was ok. There isn't much to say about this. The job had great benefits and I didn't really enjoy the work. The job was just satisfactory.
Great financial condcern
Vice President (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 25, 2015
Typical day involved resolving business and accounting problems Garnered the ability to work independently. Established cooperative relationships with institutions such as credit unions and the like. One of the most enjoyable jobs was to analyze a commercial loan request from start to finish.One of the most difficult parts of the job was to have to fire a co-worker.
great company to work for
Bank Teller (Current Employee), west hempsteadApril 25, 2015
very flexible diversity of people, I get to meet new people every day .My coworkers treat people with respect. always there if you need help with the customers
Productive and a nice place to work.
Operations (Former Employee), Addison, TXApril 24, 2015
Lots of work, keeps you busy. I was with the Bank for a well, learned a lot. Managers I was assigned under were great. Co-workers I met over the years were Awesome!
Secure work environment with opportunities and knowledge availabe at every moment.
o CD/IRA Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 24, 2015
Pros: Free lunches. Advancement opportunities. Growth encouraged personally.
Cons: none
The combination of the culture of the work environment, the management and the peers are a reflection of the care the company puts forward for their customers and their employees providing a work environment everyone is more than proud and gratefu to be apart of.
Great place to work!
Officer - Senior Operations Consultant (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 24, 2015
Pros: Great leaders, great resources and opportunities
Bank of America is a company that is constantly evolving to improve the way it serves its customers. They provide many sources to allow associates to take charge and own their careers.
Fast Paced High Turn over
Loan Modification Underwriter (Former Employee), Highlands Ranch, COApril 24, 2015
Pros: Dining cafe on site
Cons: Non-flexible schedule
Unbending work conditions, good culture and co-workers, management was sometimes unaware. System issues and equipment that was not even across the board for al employees made completing daily tasks difficult at times. Commute was too far for myself. Job security was an issue and not knowing if you would have a job from day to day based on constantly changing rules!
Love my coworkers
Sales and Service Specialist (Current Employee), NJApril 24, 2015
I love my coworkers, they are the greatest group of people i have ever come in contact with. The most enjoyable part of my job is making the customers happy.
good working place
Foreclosure Specialist I & lll/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Westlake Village, CAApril 24, 2015
I learned everything I know about banking, mortgage, credit, underwriting.
Great co-workers that make your days at work easy and enjoyable
Productive fast paced, intelligent department for workout
Associate Portfolio Officer / Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Pay, Benefits and location
Cons: Work and life balance
Typical work day included several investigations on relationships within the portfolio.
Full extensive financial analysis
Evaluation of Risk Ratings, making adjustments and changes as needed.
I learned to fine tune my evaluation on complex financial relationships, calculating cash flows with multiple sources of incoming cash.
Evaluating C&I and CRE loan structures.
The hardest part of the job was compartmentalizing tasks at any given moment as the fast paced environment could change at any given moment while still meeting deadlines.
The most enjoyable was actually accomplishment of getting everything done, as a team. Our department was one the best in the country.
Fulfilling career
Senior Operations Consultant (Former Employee), Plano,TXApril 23, 2015
Quickly advanced within company for first 3 years, then plateaued. Once you reach certain level, it is hard to advance further.
Love my callers!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Getting Certificates
Cons: No Acknowlegement from managment when a good job was done
This was a very busy call center. I took over 250 inbound phone calls per day regarding EDD. I had to deal with calls varying from the profession of a doctor to a janitor. Some of the calls were very difficult but I was able to be very empathetic and provide active listening skills which brought my caller down to a calm level. I was able to de-escalate the situation and provide a positive solution which I get satisfaction from helping people!
Tough place on the brokerage side
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Eastern MAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Prospective compensation
Cons: Management
Some people are great, some are after you and see you as a threat. Otherwise, could be a great place to work with the right manager.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Salaries