Bank Of America Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,529 reviews matching the search
constant organization realignments, no loyalty to hard working employees.
Business Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2016
It has become more and more an organization of who you know and how much they like you and less about qualifications of your ability to do the job.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
very little work life balance
prioritize fun
customer service (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIApril 29, 2016
I like to be a customer service because I like to help people I really enjoy it. i think something new is learned everyday usually something small. quite often simply in conversation with them. the most hardest part in the job when i have to deal with people that they don't know how to describe what they went to tell the customer service. I like to worker as a group
Head on a platter!
Production Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2016
Cutting people right and left.No one is left! If you live in California the I suggest you find another company or find yourself in Texas or Florida.
Pros
great co-workers.
Cons
Terrible mamagement.
Productive work enviroment
Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAApril 29, 2016
Typical day; get coffee, look for emails that have come in and get started on calls. Learned; you can really help someone who is need by being proactive. Management; was helpful and would listen to other ideas. Co-workers; were fun to work with. Hardest; when couldn't help someone. Enjoyable; hanging up the phone with having accomplished helping the customer with their needs and educating the customer on other things as well.
Pros
Good enviroment to work in
Cons
change bonus structure too often.
Interacting with intelligent people who are committed to ongoing improvement.
Director - Senior Risk Officer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 29, 2016
Bank of America is going through some radical changes and may not be the best environment at this point in time. It is a highly politicized organization and you'll spend a lot of time watching your back.
Pros
Benefits are good but you'll pay for them.
Cons
High energy fast paced environment
Project Manager, Vice President (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 29, 2016
The working environment is streamlined and fast paced. The motto is do your job right way and do it quick. The company is a good place to working, but has also been downsizing for a few years now, so there is an elevated level of stress associated with the unknown.
It was okay
Banker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 29, 2016
It's stressful but pays well and has excellent benefits, which is why I have chosen to stay for so long. Everyday it seems like they add more and more tasks to get done.
Fast paced and detail oriented.
Production Specialist/R&R SME/QA & QC (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 28, 2016
The day to days are highly structured and focused on production. Time management and organization is key to completing the daily tasks. Management is structured and focused on helping associates complete assignments quickly and correctly. The people and the culture is very rewarding.
Pros
Constant learning and the support of fellow associates
Cons
Ever change work environment
Good place to work with great benefits
Enterprise Vendor Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 28, 2016
A diverse environment with exceptional teammates. It is a great place to build your career allowing multiple opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Restructuring caused a fluid employment situation
review of BOA
Credit Claims Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEApril 28, 2016
this company is not bad they take care of there employees. down fall is that the they rely heavily on numbers to promote the employees
benefits
Great Company
Risk Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 28, 2016
Awesome Company to work for , many opportunities for growth and development . The company promotes from within and the work life balance is very important to management.
Company policies regarding customer service
Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 28, 2016
At Bank of America they have now changed their policy on how customers are treated, customers are no longer a priority. They dont care how long customers have to wait as long as they are opening new products. I have a big problem with that as I am a people person and feel that customers should be treated with respect and be their top priority, which for me is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
getting to meet new people
Cons
short lunches, and their no care about their employees attitude
Decent place to work but dont make this your career
Financial Center Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 28, 2016
Bank of America has taught me a lot. Independence, leadership, teamwork yes but their way on teaching isn't traditional or necessarily the best. The training is thrown at you with a water hole so you’re forced to learn on your own.
The best way to sum it up is that when things are good at BOA there good but when things are bad they're REALLY bad.
Great Overall
Senior Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHApril 27, 2016
Team-oriented work environment, opportunity for growth in sales or credit career paths. Flexible schedule, casual dress code.
Bank of America
AVP, Technology Project Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Agoura, CAApril 27, 2016
Excellent place to work, very challenging and rewarding. I had a great time working with very intelligent and fun people.

I recommend it highly.
Pros
Challenging environment
Cons
Challenging environment
Great company!!!
Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 27, 2016
Outstanding opportunities to learn grow and move within the organization. Flexible work schedules.... community/team atmosphere.
A productive day is when we work together as a team.
Assistant Vice President, Group Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 27, 2016
A productive day within management is where I work hard and play hard to celebrate success with the team to ensure the group is meeting deadlines to deliver results.
Good work environment
Assistant V President, Private Lending Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2016
Manager was a nice person, but not a great manager. Bank of America offered great benefits, as well as other incentives to assist in personal expense savings related to parking, daycare, etc.
I gained my knowledge of commercial lending at Bank of America.
Fast paced, goal oriented place to work
Teller (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLApril 26, 2016
Bank of America is a fast paced environment. I have worked at multiple branches and the only difference would be the clients. A typical work day has a steady flow of customers. As far as co-workers, I was lucky enough to work with some great people at all the branches I have been to.
productive and better place to work
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 26, 2016
My job was great and very challenging position as me calculating borrowers income and review all of borrowers credit report was very interesting because you have to pay attention to the details.