Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 15,387 reviews matching the search
Great company and culture
AVP, HR Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Agoura Hills, CAMay 22, 2017
I was always learning, surrounded by really talented individuals, fast paced with the day flying by quickly. I loved the work I was doing and had amazing managers .
Pros
I loved everything about working there
Cons
Financial Market went to heck and so did my job
Constant change
Financial Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Reedsport, ORMay 22, 2017
Overall I really enjoyed working for this company. If I wasn't forced to do a financial transition because of a buy out, I would still be employed with this company. I was able to always obtain great training and confident in the availability in career advancement
Pros
great incintives
Cons
sales driven not customer driven
good compensation for part-time employee
Part-time CSR (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAMay 22, 2017
I have been working here for almost 8 months and I think BOFA is a good company to work for if you are looking for a part-time job. They even have health insurance and 401k for part-time employees.
Systematic workplace
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 22, 2017
There is a lot required and a lot gets done in a day. Must be willing to work in fast pace environment and willing to adjust and adapt daily. It is a great entry job.
Not a bad place to get started
Digital Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYMay 22, 2017
It can be a stressful job dealing with irritated customer all day. Management is outstanding and really helps you to succeed. Great benefits including 3 weeks paid vacation and personal time. I did not enjoy the call center culture as well as mandatory schedule bidding every so often. If your fresh out of college or are looking for a consistent cooperate job I recommend.
Pros
Lots of paid time off, Flexible schedule.
Cons
Strict policy guidlines and customer can be frustrating to assist
Poor culture, poor employee morale.
Fraud Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 22, 2017
Inbound calls all day for fraud detection, fraud claims initiation, and detailed card maintenance, with emphasis on strict authentication procedures. Providing positive customer service became more of a priority over my time at the position. I learned how to communicate to angry customers whose credit cards were blocked by our automated detection software. I am very good at de-escalating angry customers. I also was very good at detecting perpetrators calling in to impersonate customers. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with other wonderful fraud analysts.
Great company
Senior Fraud Analyst Back Office (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 22, 2017
Stressful, yet rewarding. Have worked for the company for over 4 years. Managers and 'higher ups' make sure we know that we are appreciated. by having luncheons as celebration of success meetings
okay place to work for
SCRA - Research and Adjustment Representative II (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 22, 2017
More work oriented with very less chances of training, employee development.
Going through transition at work place so management is going through mess.
Pros
flexibility
Not bad
Senior Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAMay 22, 2017
I had a decent experience. They payed me well, and the managers I worked for were good people. I feel I could have gotten more out of it if I had put more into.
Good
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2017
the company has a lot of great benefits. they have a lot of assistant programs. the company like to try and engage employees in different activities. the only down side is the base pay. A lot of their jobs pay below the average rate in the area
Great family oriented environment
Operation Team Lead- Official Items (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAMay 22, 2017
Family oriented environment. Everyone work as a team to complete daily business. Great health benefits and flexible time to accommodate family needs and personal needs.
hardest part of the job
Vice President - Financial Solutions Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Hopewell, NJMay 22, 2017
You have to be able to deal with change and quickly - the top line approach can be difficult to deal with day in and day out. The message is not always clear, communication can be lacking and you need to be able to get your direct report to change directions fast. You'll never be bored.
great place to gain experience
Operations Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2017
great place to gain some experience. good benefits. middle of the pack in regards to pay. a lot of moving pieces if you are in support. constant changing unless you are in production.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
no job security
2 years experience
Banking Associate (Current Employee) –  Saratoga, CAMay 22, 2017
i worked for two different branches. One was awful and one was really great. It completely depends on locations of the branch that you work with. The branch with less businesses around will be less busy but at the same time it's hard to make sales.
Cons
short breaks, hard promotion
Good Company to WORK FOR
Teller (Former Employee) –  Hiram, GAMay 22, 2017
Great company to work for unless you or your kid is sick. Atleast that is what my experience looked like when I worked there. As long as I was at work it was great. I loved the customers and experience.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
no room for error
Former Leader
Vice President, Financial Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 22, 2017
Overall great company to work. More emphais on internal promotions. There's a lot of calls during peak hours. I feel these call should take place prior to branch opening. This would allow more time for customer interaction and employee coaching.
Good Company to work for
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMay 22, 2017
I enjoyed working at BOA, it assistance me in becoming a better customer service associate. I really never has any problems while working. The problem was how I was laid off an the amount of time it took for that process to be completed.
Great Experience
Small Business Deposits Call Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 21, 2017
The training was the worst I have ever had so sense it was very unorganized, not structured, and not informative, it made the actual job alot harder than it should of been. Even though my entire training class complained that the training was horrible, management didn't do much for our class to be successful. The good thing about it was that you only had to have great customer service skills to be hired for the job, no banking experience was required.
Pros
great benefits and time off
Cons
need better trainers and training materials
Great Place to Work but Middle Management in Some Groups Needs Attention
Third Party (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 21, 2017
Great place to work but the Third Party Group is frought with inexperienced leaders, managers and employees. There is alot of nepotism, cronyism, racism and favoritism. Leadership in place ten plus years and just has shuffled the deck with no results to show for it. Senior management needs to take a real hard look and make changes!!
Very interest work
Attorney General Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 21, 2017
A lot of training, constant changes. Work stations appropriate for job.Too much noise at times. Helpful associates experts. Needed to eliminate favoritism
Benefits
Cons
extremely stressful at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.