Bank Of America Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,821 reviews matching the search
Wouldn't recommended
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 24, 2016
Due to unfair and excessive Treatment I was forced to leave this company. I would say this is not a professional company that cares about its customers or employees
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Inhumane not professional system
Working servicing calls
Mortgage Analyst & Servicer (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 23, 2016
Assisting team mates and customers with mortgage issues. Servicing all aspects of mortgage loans. Working with wealth management clients for solutions of issues.
Benefits
A great place to work, room for growth.
Financial Center Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Croton-on-Hudson, NYJune 23, 2016
For safety and compliance reasons I can not write down my typical day at work.
But what I can say is the bank is a great place to work. There are many different area of business that you are introduced to. Behind the teller line you are dealing with cash. On the platform side of the bank you are dealing with customer service, relationship building, and problem solving. On the management team you are working on the operations, and the employees of the center. This is very important as it deals with making sure the center is running ethically, professionally, and accurately.
Pros
growth, pay, benefits
Cons
short breaks, work during bad weather
Awesome
Relationship Manger (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAJune 23, 2016
Great place to work with great benefits and great employees. Bonuses and 16 weeks maternity leave, hardest part is meeting goals that are always increased
Productive enviroment, they do a lot to motivate employees for stats.
Home Loan Customer service (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 23, 2016
I like Bank of America , looking for better retirement benefits. Long term career move. In the same Industry .Mortgage customer service is a challenging position , have to deal with irritate customers.
Pros
It a professional enviroment
benefits
productive and warm environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 23, 2016
I've learned that a teller job isn't as bad as everyone says. working at BOA has been a great experience for me. Although there where a lot of rude clients they teach you have to avoid saying the wrong thing and help you so that you can help the client in there needs.
Pros
45 min break, healthcare, 401k
unpleasant experience
Personal Banker/Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Canton, GAJune 23, 2016
I do not believe in stating the negative experiences I had with this company. I will just say this is a learning experience.
The bankin gcenters are under staffed making it difficult to service all customers in a timely manner.
RELATIONSHIP BANKER/ OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, CAJune 23, 2016
Bank of America is a great place to advanced, you just need to know how to stick out and show the management team what you are capable of doing.

Although It's easy to get discouraged at times. You see managers frustrated and tired of there job and the lack of help the center will get.

In the bright side I met a lot of great people who I kept a friendship with.
Pros
Coworkers, paid vaction, sick paid, Sunday's off
Cons
Lack of staff, discouraged managers
Keying checks
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 23, 2016
Proof operator hours are mostly evening hours. Great atmosphere. No micro-managing. Work is given and expected to be completed before leaving.
Great Company
Sales Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 23, 2016
Great company to work for. Great people, great environment
Team oriented had a great experience and met a lot of awesome people on the way
Same Goals, Declining Customers
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 23, 2016
Goals remain the same despite campaign to migrate customers to digital banking. Huge decline in customers coming into the branch; no change in metrics.
mediocre career path
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLJune 23, 2016
Not much help in advancing in the company. I would recommend for students looking to work part time. As a student Bank of America has been more than amazing but as for a future career, I do not see many opportunities other than being a banker. Good stepping stone entry level job for anyone in Finance.
If you don't look or act the correct way you don't advance
Customer Sales Associate II (Former Employee) –  Belfast, MEJune 23, 2016
The benefits are very helpful, the training they provide is wonderful and often. The ability to advance seems to be impossible if you are not in the right click. They don't have a career plan for you and they will not have a career plan for you unless you initiate it.
Excellent benefits
Assistant Banking Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZJune 22, 2016
Not very flexible in hours, worked 6 days a week most of the time. Most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers.
Tuition refunds
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Freeport, NYJune 22, 2016
offers tuition refund for IT and business majors. good co workers and benefits. downside is they never schedule enough people to save money. Always is busy but never enough workers.
Pros
good co workers
Cons
understaffed all the time.
Stable rewarding workplace, great benefits and time off
INBOUND SENIOR SPECIALIST III (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAJune 22, 2016
Stable rewarding workplace with constant opportunity to grow and learn. Great time benefits and time off to balance home life and work life.
Rb at boa
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Scotch Plains, NJJune 22, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my day is my well known customers and my co-workers they are both great and make my days easy. The hardest part of my day would probably be trying to make my sales numbers although it is very rewarding to help with customers needs it can be very stressful at times. I have an incredible boss that is fully supportive and a team that is always behind me 100%
Pros
Great people
Cons
Working almost every saturday
Productive and very fun atmosphere
Video Teller (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 22, 2016
Working at Bank of america was a very good experience and got more knowledge on my customer service experience, and as a teller. Everything I would assist my customer with was through video we have ATMs where we could see and assist our customers from different states, we are able to make cash, check deposits, withdrawals, cash advance, cash checks, make payments and deposit to another persons account that had a Bank of America account. The hardest part of my job was really nothing i enjoyed learning new stuff new policies and more stuff we would be able to help our customers with. I really enjoyed working for Bank of America great managers who are willing to work with you help you out and take some of their time to help you out when you wouldn't understand something, but what i enjoyed more was how you become more then just coworkers we became a team, a family that we would all look out for each other when needing help we are always there to explain and walk through it together.
n/a
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2016
fun while it lasted but only lasted for just under four years. was displaced due to right sizing activity at the bank. learned a lot. enjoyed many of my coworkers. I had a good boss who cared about work/life balance. enjoyed making a difference
Bank of America
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saugus, MAJune 21, 2016
Great company to work for. Amazing clientele. A little bit of poor management and too many changes every six months