Bank Of America

Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 11,604 reviews matching the search
Great Benefits
Sr. Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Pearland, TXFebruary 12, 2016
The benefits of working for a bank. The hours were generally great, they also have great benefits. Learned a lot of information.
Regulatory business daily routine
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 12, 2016
Assisting client and deepening their relationship.
coaching my associates to maximize their performance.
Leading the financial sales team.
Work place very stressful
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNFebruary 12, 2016
As the company of Bank of America, I believe in the principles that the founder had at the time he began the company.
However, as time has progressed I feel like that some of the people who work at the lower levels of the company have the tendency to be dishonest to try to climb up the corporate ladder.
Pros
The call center I worked at did not have any pros.
Cons
Supervisor encouraged false sales then believed to fire a disabled workers
Review
Escalation Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 12, 2016
Great Learning opportunities available. Able to showcase my skills and abilities. Overall work environment and work culture is a plus.
Pros
Line of Business Management flexibility
Cons
Red Tape at the Corp Level
Amazing place to work
Project Manager and Sr. QA Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Alpheretta, gaFebruary 12, 2016
Very nice environment to work. Very Systematic and well organized . A fun place to work . Sees to your needs and provides flexibility. Gives a lot of work life balance. Learned a lot at BOA and I can take it and apply it at my next job.Great team to work with .. just like family.
Pros
Vacations, flexibility, benifits
Cons
Promotions
Busy, fun and being professional
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 12, 2016
everywhere i have work has been wonder. However, my goal is to focus on a career goal in accounting. I am preparing to take my CPA exams
Best Corporate America
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 11, 2016
You would love to work here.
They have awesome co-workers whom would help if needed.
Very understanding people in the environment.
Pros
Catered Lunches
Cons
Need more help in training new employes
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 11, 2016
It was a great experience working there, sales training was very good, managers where typical corporate sales types, everything is for sale, enjoyed meeting new clients and make them happy with the productswe offered
Pros
Learning, Benefits
Cons
Management, salary
Family Oriented
Mortgage Collector Stewart Lending - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 10, 2016
Great Place to work, they do spoil there employees in a good way. I learned a lot from BOA and I can take what I learned and apply it to my next job. The hardest part was when we became a contractor for BOA. Co workers were like family, you spend most of your time with them then your own family. The most enjoyable part was when we became Mortgage
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Layoff
Amazing place to work in.
Banking Teller (Current Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLFebruary 10, 2016
Amazing atmosphere and wonderful people. The job has benefits paramount to your person. A typical day at work consists of having to attend multiple customers with multiple requests. I learned how to better control my temper when dealing with irrational people. My manager is one of the best managers I have had so far. She is very understand and very helpful. My co-workers have become like family to me. They aid me in anything that I might need, and we all help each other grow. The hardest part of my job would be having to deal with customers who are rude or simply do not want to cooperate or understand you.
Pros
Great People to work with. Amazing managers
Cons
Lacks Promotions.
Overall Positive enviorment
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  237th and BroadwayFebruary 10, 2016
Topical day at work would be setting your goals and trying achieve them by interacting with customers in a more profound level based on their needs and offering ways to either save money and having a better banking experience. I've learned to work as a team and learning to lean on each other to be successful.
Pros
Its a great entry level to the business world
Cons
it wasn't my field of study
A place to work where they push you to excel
Financial Monitoring Associate (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIFebruary 10, 2016
Spreading financial statements of clients using MRA AND HSF

Reviewing covenant compliance as outlined in Credit Agreement

Training new hires

Ensuring client credit file is kept up to date
Pros
work from home, flexibility
Good working culture.. strong mind
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 10, 2016
I loved working at BOA . Had a great team of people to work for . I wish I was still there with Bank of America. I wish to join back this organisation later in life again.
Pros
Ovearall everything good.
Cons
medical plan sucks
Bank of America
Teller (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAFebruary 9, 2016
I learned a lot from working at Bank of America. It was a great work environment and the job culture is very diverse. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Pros
long lunches
Cons
management
Well run and a good learning experience
Vice President/Business Systems Integration (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 9, 2016
For most of my tenure it was a well run organization that provided a great insight into how a well run IT department should function. I learned a lot and worked with and for some great people.
Need a much shorter commute and the ability to progress within one segment of the company.
Loan Review Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAFebruary 9, 2016
While I have learned a great deal during my over five years at Bank of America (including contractor time) I would prefer to work much closer to home or be able to work from home. I would also prefer to stay in one segment and progress within one aspect of the company instead of constantly being trained to do something new according to where the fire is and what area of the workforce needs to be cleaned up.
Pros
I have learned a great deal during my employment at Bank of America.
Cons
The 62 mile one way commute is too stressful.
Every day was busy & challenging
Treasury Solutions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAFebruary 9, 2016
I loved working with our Government clients. Resolving issues for clients. A typical day was always busy with a lot of multi tasking.
Pros
flexible scedule
Terrible position
Customer Marketing Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 9, 2016
Worked here as a customer marketing sales specialist. Was told that this position was mostly customer service was some sales. Once you go through training you'll find that it is 100% sales. You have no idea what your sales goal is or how close you are to meeting it, once you make a sale you're just told to "keep going". Management is terrible with helping you achieve goals. You have to force people in applying for credit cards that they don't need and will not benefit from. If a customer is calling upset about something you're still expected to try and make a sale despite the company making an error.
Productive and Customer Service
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAFebruary 8, 2016
My duties at Bank Of America is to make sure our customers leave happy, I am the first person you see at work. My job consist of me deepening relationship with customers with sales or convenient ways of banking, manage the tellers, making sure all the customers are in the right spot for my associates, I'm the greeter. I have to manage a list of duties that have to be done on a daily basis - multi task. I'm a peoples person so i adapt to change and get along with all my co-workers. I enjoy making people happy!
Bank of America
Senior Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 8, 2016
Great company to work for with good benefits, however, employment security is not guaranteed. A lot of lay-offs occurred within the 4 years of employment though the lay-offs did not reach position held for some time.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Job Security