Bank Of America
8,237 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

Working at Bank of America empowered me with the skills I need to achieve excellence.
Assistant Manager and Teller Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Cape Coral, FLSeptember 18, 2014
I worked for Bank of America for many years. Everyday was enjoyable interacting with the customers while resolving their needs. Working on the teller line to coaching associates all while keeping them motivated and focused on their goals was truly a gift.
great place to work
Mortgage Servicing Specialist III (Current Employee), Plano TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: cafe that hase breakfast and lunch and a kios if the cafe is closed. the gym is really nice too
Cons: you have to pay for the gym and the food in the cafe is a little over price but it's very convenient
a typical day at Bank of America for me is Settling loans that have had a modification on their mortgage loan with Freddie Mac. I've learned several things about the settlement process with Freddie Mac including but not limited to how to enter loans into the Freddie Mac Bypass system, how to submit loans into WorkOut Prospector, send LMTW's, how to – more... clear Doc Defects and reading the WorkOut Manager. Management and co-worker have been great. The most enjoyable part of the job is the friendships I've gained. The hardest part of the job is leaving. I have really enjoyed working and getting to know how Bank of America works. They are one of the best places I've worked. convenient – less
Productive, Fast paced, friendly workplace
Closing Specialist/Service to Sales Associate (Current Employee), Addison, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: incentives-weekly
Cons: benefits
6am-5pm Mon and Tuesday off Wednesday,Thursdays and Sunday,learning new products and implementing them. The manager are there to help you succeed. Co-worker are friendly and nice. The hardest part of the job making a sale on each call.The incentive is always a plus.
Great place to grow
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: got to meet great people
Cons: worked to much hrs. long days
Love working with customers, helping others was one of my greatest pleasures. My Staff (Team) were pretty layback, but responsible with all customers. Understanding the need of all Clients was one of my great managemt skills.
Provided opportunities in my chosen profession
Senior Analyst in System and Data Security (Former Employee), Addison, TXSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: worked from home program
Cons: not much face to face social interaction working from home
Worked from Home the last 3 years. Logged in and worked out of several ticketing systems on various platforms, interacted extensively with co-workers and other department associates to resolve issues covering everything to logon issues, security, access provisioning \ de-provisioning, account creations, group creations, share creations, applied permissions – more... and various other tasks or projects. Had supportive managers\supervisors who were very helpful. Had great co-workers and were easy to work with and enjoyed working from home but did miss the social interactions at times although we did manage to get together occasionally for the folks who lived in the Dallas area. – less
A company that deserves to be ranked as the least respected company in America
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Rolling Meadows, ILSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: the people that performed the day to day activities were great
Cons: the management
The most rewarding portion of this position was helping others achieve their objectives. Otherwise, I don't have much to say that would be positive.
Great Work Life Balance.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MISeptember 18, 2014
Great Company and they care about your work life balance. Plus they help with child care expense.
Great for career Advancement
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TexasSeptember 18, 2014
Great for career Advancement. Sales strategy WORKS here, and is something that you can carry on with you through other careers.
I was taught well...
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Hialeah, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: no job security
I must state that BOA taught me exceptional customer service skills. The hardest part was when the call center closed laying off hundreds of people. Hundreds of people trying to be re-employed with minimal local options. A very sad day.
Good work and family balance
Consultant - Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 18, 2014
Nice balance between work and family.

Able to work remotely on occasion.
My time management skills are excellent and I'm organized, efficient, and take pride in excelling at my work.
Assistant Banking Center Manager (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJSeptember 17, 2014
I am very focused on my work, and consequently, am able to work quickly.
I keep a steady pace, and check my work as I go along, to prevent mistakes from snowballing.
Because I am very organized, I am able to accomplish a lot in a limited amount of time.
I'm organized and efficient and I'm able to multitask very well.
I'm always on top of my projects, – more... but I do welcome input and will consult with team members to ensure we're all on the same track. – less
Good Job Work/Life Balance
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: vacation time, sick time, benefits, casual work clothes
Cons: unqualified team leads
I can say the last department I was in was terrible. Everyone got the same bonus (so if you worked more loans than any one else, you got the same bonus as the person who sat around and talked and did nothing all day, UNFAIR)! I still have the same TL, which is not qualified to lead ANY team; however, in my new position, so far the upper management seems – more... highly qualified and are ready and willing to show their appreciation for a job well done. Overall, I like Bank of America, good benefits, vacation, sick time, and understanding of family issues/illnesses, etc. – less
Great oppertuinty
Customer Service and Sales Specialist I (Current Employee), Pasadena, CASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: great health insurance 401k investments great package
Cons: the commute is to far.
Bank of America has been a great experience, it gave me a opportunity to that I would of never explored in the working world. It has provided great work ethics in the call center environment. In several years of working Bank of America has provide me and my family the best benefit package. overall i have received a good amount of education in the credit – more... card industry.
All my managers have been great I get along with everyone. in the 5 year with the company I have had at lest 6 managers there is consistent change with in the call center.
I believe the hardest part of my job is to try to stay on the matrices for call handling some customer need a little more time then others with understanding and me being assured that they will not have to call back because they forgot to ask a question. – less
Exciting workplace
Summer Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 16, 2014
7am to 7pm.
Job nature is exciting and the learning curve is steep initially yet may get flattened after a few years

Work-life balance acceptable.
Accomplished and productive place.
Mortgage Processor/ Suspense Coordinator (Former Employee), West Hills, CASeptember 16, 2014
Enjoyed working there, great people, advanced my mortgage career, achieved personal and company's goal.
Its a pressure cooker
Personal Banker (Current Employee), TucsonSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: just kidding about the free lunch ;p
Numbers are the only thing that matters. 8 out of 10 customers are unhappy with the bank, but BofA cant seem to figure out why.
Processing qualified plan distribuions
GWIM Sr. Qualified Plans Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2014
Incoming calls from account holders, financial advisors and outside companys. Processing distributions and providing account information to member and finacial advisors.
Teller Job
Teller (Current Employee), Beltway8 & BeechnutSeptember 16, 2014
The day starts with daily huddles to motivate all banking associates. I will be helping customers to complete their transactions and direct customers to specialists for different situations.
Banking
Lead/Check Processor (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasSeptember 16, 2014
Was a great company as for benefits. I enjoyed some/most of the people we worked great as a team.
Decent job
Claims Analyst I (Former Employee), Newark, DESeptember 16, 2014
Pros: benefits and employee activities
Cons: pay 13.46/hr
Decent place to work. If you work hard, you'll get bonuses but no pay increase. Every one is hired at different pay rates. Someone who barely meets productivity and quality may receive a higher hourly wage than a person with consistent great work. Benefits are great and they have a lot of things to do for employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos