Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 15,081 reviews matching the search
very very busy
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 27, 2017
its a very fast paced job. fun at times. but a lot of customers . i worked saturdays and i would be so tired at the end of the week. benefits are great they pay for your child care which is awesome
Nice Enviorment Relaxed, Helpful
CCA Rep (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAApril 26, 2017
Typical Day, Come In Sit Down, Log In
Help Customers With Their Insurance Accounts and Questions
Management was wonderful, and the culture was great
the hardest part of the job was getting the routine down, but once done it was fairly easy, talking to customers and solving their problem was the best part of the job.
Pros
Comfortable chairs, Reliable Hours, Good Staff
Cons
Low Pay
the basics of responsibilities
Sales and Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHApril 26, 2017
Bank of America was a great place to work
they respected their employees and show that they care,
they notice my abilities and work to help me achieve my goals
the only down size is the lack of funding to provide better salaries for its fateful employees
sales teller
Sales and Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dacula, GAApril 26, 2017
It was an ok place to work, I was ok, a place to work, Management was not the best but it was a paycheck at the time, I do not have much more to say. The best part was the paid holidays
Pros
pay
Cons
standing
Great Company
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 26, 2017
Some challenges can exist with work/life balance. The culture in the workplace can be tricky at times, however; overall, a great place to learn, grow, and build a career.
Pros
Good Salary and Benefits
Cons
Can be long hours and politically charged
Awesome place to work in client environment.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington Heights, ILApril 26, 2017
The job has a lot to offer, but you've gotta be sales hungry otherwise you ll be burried in your goal. There's a lot that's go with the job, but benefits are great.
Pros
Vacation
Cons
Dental
Knowledgeable staff
Teller (Former Employee) –  Manville, NJApril 26, 2017
Manager was the best I have (might ever) had. Competitive workplace with credit cards, accounts, etc. nice yearly raises but no flexibility with hours and it always seems like offices were closing. meaning lots of people out of jobs or trying to move into any available advancement positions.
Pros
Adequate raises
Cons
Sales heavy
Productive and fun
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 26, 2017
Bank of america is a good place to work if you are in the banking industry. Typical day at work was long and stressful at times because of the hours. Learned alot about banking and loan loss mitigation.
A corporation that promotes relationships among peers
Lead Ops Rep/ Support Services Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILApril 26, 2017
Bank of America, with out a doubt, was encouraging with relationships with everyone you work with. Obviously, customers (clients) are the most important, but the extra time that B of A gives to building the relationships between coworkers is great. I never had that relationship amongst people I worked with before, and really miss it.
Overall Good
Team Lead Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYApril 26, 2017
Bank of America offered in-house training. Education reimbursement. Opportunity for advance. I was able to learn mortgage collection, foreclosure, and post foreclosure claim filings. The hardest part of the job was advising a mortgagor that they had no option to save their home. The best part was becoming a training. I enjoyed teaching teammates how to complete their position using best practices.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Insecurity of employment
Premier Banking
Client Manager - Premier Banking & Investments (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHApril 26, 2017
This was a stressful place to work. Goals are high and in my experience management was punitive. Employee shortcomings are emphasized and accomplishments not recognized.

The technology is off the charts good!
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Corporate culture
Branchs have minimal staff
Banking Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 26, 2017
Was supplied with good staff but not enough of them and culture was not as supportive as other institutions. Many client issues had to be called in by staff rather than staff being able to handle them at the branch.
Pros
excellent health benefits
Cons
unable to use much vacation time due to staffing shortage
worked here freelance
"Trader Instinct" ad campaign (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 26, 2017
had an excellent time working freelance here. The pay was sufficient and the hours were more than reasonable. The people were pleasant. All in all a fine working environment.
A typical day of work
ATM Custodian (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 26, 2017
I worked there for over 3 years, I was the ATM custodian and a clerk. I enjoyed all processing all banking transactions, I enjoyed the environment and helping the clients.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks
Liked wprling there, but too unstable
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Concord, CAApril 26, 2017
They hire and layoff easily, but training is second to non. They will teach you the proper things and give you all the resources required to carry out your job.
Pros
Goos learning environment will train you well
Cons
Too quick tp mass hire and then layoff
High Expectations without proper support
MASS AFFLUENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMApril 26, 2017
Inbound calls with adherence to quality, government regulations, privacy,accuracy, exceeding customer needs. Lots of responsibilities and working in 18-24 software systems to assist customers
Pros
co-workers, holidays off
Cons
Not enough training or support from management
Everyday at work
Home Loans Specialist - Property Claims specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 25, 2017
The job is a very competitive job which you earn bonuses within good stats. The customers call into the call center - which are always so angry with the policies of Bank of America. These customers will let it out on you to the point where counseling is a "must". Also, management for home loans is horrible, they are supposed to help and take escalated calls, however, if you ask them for the simplest thing, they will make you feel horrible for even asking. I've come down to the point where I don't even ask for help anymore, I ask my co-workers who have worked their for years. The job itself was easy for me, making sales and obtaining good stats was great as well. I wanted to have a job where I felt like family and fit in...this was not it for me. It may be different for others, it was a great learning experience! Just need better management and higher wages for these rude customers.
Pros
breaks, hour lunch
Alright
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaApril 25, 2017
Lots of customers especially Friday afternoons. Fast paced. Good pay. Very detail specific work - no room for error. Will be tested randomly. Management will NOT work with your schedule if you are part-time, basically whenever they need you.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Demanding, Stressful, Angry Customers, Not willing to work with your schedule needs
Goal oriented
Merchant Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 25, 2017
Had to establish relationships with individuals and /or business customers to provide a high level of service. Did things strictly by the numbers. Very much a work non sense environment.
Very professional and serious
Financial Center Lending Officer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 25, 2017
Do a huddle with Banking manager and associates, Greet customers, help them save money, help them with any of there financial needs. Bank associates will introduce customers to me so we can review there mortgage loan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.