Bank Of America
9,063 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

Good working culture
Sr. .Net Team lead / Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 24, 2014
Met with all cultural people here and almost 5 years continually worked on the same account . Interesting fact of on this project is no one here on my skills but after i joined now we have in my skills almost 17 people.
bank of america as an item process and balancing and corrections.
item processer. (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSDecember 24, 2014
Pros: the data entry ten key was good because it pay rate the more you process.
Cons: n/a
the Job was realy good I always took my lanch and went back to my
office.
Great job
Mortgage specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 24, 2014
overall bank of America is a great company to work for. They have great benefits, awesome management, and a lot of areas for growth and prospect.
Good Job
Digital Service Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 24, 2014
It was to far for me to drive and after the shift change the time of commute tripled.
Great people to work for
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Providence, RIDecember 24, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunches, pay is good
Cons: not enough full time work
The group of people that I worked for were remarkable and very polite. Made me feel at home right away.
Working with the public and being a team player
Claims Analyst II (Former Employee), Newark, DelawareDecember 23, 2014
I have years of professional customer service through Bank of America. I enjoyed the work environment and doing the right decision to satisfy the customer within the guidelines of the company rules. I am detail oriented, reliable, hard working, and a personable team player.
Productive and professional atmosphere
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Miami, FLDecember 23, 2014
A typical day at work consist of assisting many customers.
I have learned about foreign currency, money manifestation and much more.
Management is very good.
My coworkers are great we are almost like a small family.
Can and will work in any level mortgage banking
Mortgage Servicing Specialist I Pre-Sale (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CADecember 23, 2014
Pros: any positive work environment will be considered
Cons: need consideration for the employee
Gave many years to my employer, who did not give, or could give back. I was always willing to give a positive work environment 8 hours a day, In most cases willing to give a 110 percent back.
Overly Busy with No Managerial Responsibility
Sales and Service Specialist (Former Employee), Vallejo, CADecember 22, 2014
A typical day at my job? It usually involved helping a lot of customers while being terribly understaffed. While a lot of that can be attributed to the center that I worked at, and we're meant to drive home our electronic options, some people are either stubborn in wanting to change or are generally unable to take advantage of certain options. And while – more... I'm all for helping our business grow and maximizing the profit margin, if you don't take care of your customers then the company as a whole would suffer.

Our in-center management was wonderful; they worked hard to try to assist our customers whenever possible. Our market and corporate leaders however don't see things that way; they'd rather try to squeeze as many pennies out of every market as they can so they can get their own bonuses for being as efficient as possible and keeping costs down.

I learned quite a few things though; how banks truly work, how to maximize your accounts and how to really take advantage of the banking system for your ultimate benefit. And also how to refine and learn more about the various software that offices use in order to make more of an impact on their day to day business.

My coworkers, for the most part, were wonderful people. I honestly have nothing negative to say other than I'd like a staff that gives their all at their job; in a company, no matter what it is, they're ultimately only as strong as their weakest link -- but a good company will support that link and work to strengthen it as much as they can.

I'd have to say the hardest and the most enjoyable part of my job would have to be the customers. While I do enjoy helping my customers and knowing that my actions help make their financial lives better and easier, there are some people that will just... make their issues with their services known as adamantly as possible, no matter how slight that they may be.

Ultimately, this is a *good* company. But my center... and quite possibly my market... they suffer from bad corporate leadership; they don't seem to invest any interest in make the actual market *great*, rather seeing how they can cut corners and save costs -- ultimately, they fail on seeing the benefits of 'using money to make money'. – less
Diverse work environment
Bank Teller (PT) (Former Employee), Branch, TXDecember 22, 2014
Managers and coworkers were very welcoming and helpful in training new employees. I was able to learn a lot in a fast paced environment.
A great learning experience.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXDecember 22, 2014
Pros: teamwork, management, hours
Cons: pay
I had a wonderful time at Bank of America. A typical day started with counting my drawer and assisting customers with transactions. There was great teamwork and management was excellent. I had a great time balancing out my drawer and being knowledgeable about accounts.

This job was an excellent experience learning about teamwork and how to provide – more... quality customer care. – less
Good Place to Work with
Java/J2EE Developer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 22, 2014
Its a very good organization with lot of innovative technologies used to develop IT based solutions
lock box associate
Lockbox Clerk (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: long hours
A lot of mandatory overtime. You process incoming mail fast and there is no room for errors.
Great Job Culture!!!! Not easy to advance because of unsupporting managment.
Teller (Former Employee), Forest Park, GADecember 20, 2014
Pros: company culture
Cons: not easy to advance
Easy work. Typical banking job... Process transactions and try to get clients to open and or add products.  My job responsibilities are to handle all cash and non-cash bank related transactions, maintain a sales goal, deliver superior service to each customer, build a rapport with new and existing customers, file and complete reporting mandated by – more... the government and the bank, bring in new customers to increase the banks revenue. – less
Easy going work atmosphere
Customer Service Specialist I (Former Employee), utica,nyDecember 20, 2014
good company does a lot for its employees, makes sure hard work get recognized and ways on how performance can improve.
A financially knowledgable workplace
Senior Teller (Current Employee), Dallas, ORDecember 20, 2014
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: limited hours provided
A typical day at work consists of setting up a cash drawer, helping every customer with their financial needs, and working as a team to keep an easy flow during the work day. I have learned many financial knowledge on credit cards, auto loans, managing checking and savings accounts, and how to save money on low income basis. My co-workers are all hardworking – more... ladies who are there to help our customers lives financially and give off a fun working environment. The hardest part of the job is talking with individuals who have lost a loved one and need to speak to us about the death process. The most enjoyable part of the job is our routine customers who's highlight of their day is to come in and see us at the bank. – less
Good company with good people
A Member (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYDecember 19, 2014
Great Company but with little payment though. Team and management was very good .
Great Benefits
Operations Project Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Worth, txDecember 19, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: job security
This workplace had amazing benefits, just not the best job security because of being in the mortgage/banking business.
not such a fun place to work, very controlling, stressful toward this end.
Desk Review - Subordinate lien Analysis Technician (Former Employee), Simi Valley, CADecember 19, 2014
Pros: reward points
Cons: production report - too many guidelines-
i have no comment at this time. in 2007 it was fun, exciting to work there, i was recognized for my hard work. 2014 management change and everything was taken away that made it very difficult, stressful to work there.
Very organized
Data Entry Internship (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 19, 2014
Easy to talk to , fun to be around and there is always a surpise event happening.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos