Bank Of America
11,091 reviews

Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Great work life balance!
AVP Financial Center Manager II (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 27, 2015
Bankers Hours and always have Sundays off. Retail banking is in a downward trend soon to be gone. Time to move on to another opportunity. Looking for a Human Resources position in Tampa Florida.
Financial institution
Merchant Teller (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 27, 2015
One of the largest bank in United States that provides financial services to businesses and personal. From home loans, business loans, credit cards and many more.
U.S. Trust
Assistant Vice President, Specialty Products Desk (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 27, 2015
Provides good benefits with a good work/life Balance. Employees I have worked with are all very bright and easy to work with.
Very professional
Global Wealth and Investment Management Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 27, 2015
Very professional work environment, I loved the atmosphere. The standards they work up to, are ethical as well. Would not want to work for another company if offered a position.
Mortgage Specialist
Customer Relationship Manager I (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 27, 2015
It was a repetitious job day and management was not organized but the benefits are good. Day to day is returning calls to customers, collecting payments and also collecting the customers documents for payment programs.
Very Boring
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 27, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Cons: they dont care about you
Call center, management had no idea what was going on.. There was a main person that was head over our call center and he would sit in his office and eat food all day. Not helpful at all.
Growth opportunity, learning experience, co-workers, work/life balance
Operations Project Analyst (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 26, 2015
Good company to work for with a lot of opportunity for professional and personal growth. Management staff was great and I loved my co-workers. Excellent benefits and amazing that the company supports family life.
The people I worked for, and with, were very helpful.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP/TELLER (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 26, 2015
Pros: Free bank account
Cons: Unable to grow in the company.
the customers made your day. They were the backbone of the company, and made you feel like you were part of their family. Very fast paced, and enjoyable.
Great Team Environment with the ability to work full time from home
QA SPECIALIST/PMO CONSULTANT - VP (Current Employee), Corning, CAJuly 26, 2015
My typical work days are full, as most of my team mates are located on the East Coast. My day typically starts around 7 am. I am responsible not only for performing Quality Audits for specific identified risk elements/deliverables for the IT division, but I also provide coaching/training to our internal clients relating to remediation of audit findings, documentation and risk and standards requirements. I am also responsible for producing the departmental Ad Hoc OBI reporting.
Overall great company to work for just not enough career opportunities, growth for advancement.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Employees benefits
Cons: No career opportunities, growth advacement
Providing consumer and business clients with exceptional customer service while managing day to day operations and sales metrics to meet companies policy, procedures.
Fast pace, friendly
Analyst II/ Mortgage Fraud Investigator (Former Employee), Agoura Hills, CAJuly 25, 2015
The department that I was working at was a fast pace and at the same time friendly environment. The manger continually made an effort to update us regarding the changing policies.
Eureka !
Underwriter (Former Employee), IrvingJuly 25, 2015
Superb staff....Fun and supportive manager and work environment. Decent work culture. Productive and knowledgeable. Excellent employer for a large corporation.
Manager in quality & production driven environment
AVP; Mortgage Underwriting Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 25, 2015
Currently manage 14 Underwriting Associates for FHA/VA and Conforming loan products in a quality and production driven environment.

Utilize internal reporting including Excel to monitor and manage daily reporting, metrics and SLA's.

Enjoy working with other leaders at same and higher levels to expand management knowledge and experience as well as working 1:1 with associates on a daily basis.

I strive to be an advocate for my team on a daily basis while also maintaining company and managing to company standards and requirements. Consistently receive positive feedback from both associates and peers regarding management style and work ethic. Work with both fulfillment and sales partners to drive production, quality and customer experience/delight.
Typical Office Enviroment
Financial Monitoring Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2015
Family life and work life is an equal balance. When child issues arrive, management is very accommodating. Parking was a bit of an issue, but the extra walk was nice (except in 100 degree days!)
Excellent work environment, High paced inbound phone operations.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Fun people, good morale, excellent management.
Cons: explaining and handling tough situations to customers
I managed accounts for the online payment research department and exceeded in monthly goals and statistics and quickly became the asset member for my team. I handled difficult situations with card members payments not reflecting the correct amounts, I assisted online technical support. I helped team mates with escalated calls and would quickly resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
it is not for everyone
Teller (Current Employee), miami floridaJuly 24, 2015
very stressful and if you are a teller all they care about is bringing in referrals. I really liked it when i was part time but then i was basically forced to be ful-time.
I good career for some.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and pay.
Cons: You can do well if you work hard, though not everyone will.
The pay and benefits are good and with effort and focus there is a clear career path. Recent downsizing has made career growth more difficult and sluggish.
Busy and Productive
Bank Teller (Former Employee), ValenciaJuly 24, 2015
Pros: Great Experience
Cons: The culture needs improvement
Bank of America was a place that helped define my customer relation skills. I gained much sales experience as the job was centered on referral of products and services. We received quarterly reviews on our number of referrals in which I excelled regularly, for that experience I am grateful.
2nd largest (inter)national bank in a reorganization
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 24, 2015
Virtual daily changes within processes, management changes frequently, lack of direction of company, lack of logical workflow, management by reporting.
I was very happy and proud to work for this company
Teller (Former Employee), Orlando, FlJuly 24, 2015
Bank of America is a very solid company to work for balancing life and work for me worked really well in a part-time bases. It was a high volume pace in my branch which i enjoyed an dthey are very estric in regards following policies, guidelines, procedures and customer services.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Salaries