Bank Of America
10,009 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

Great place to work at downtown location.
Securities Operations Analysts (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Convenient location.
Cons: Had to pay parking downtown.
Enjoyed working at Bank of America as a Securities Operations Analysts. My Co-workers were great people to work with, sad when we were laid off.
great environment
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: great management
Cons: Didn't always allow me to take all my breaks.
Bank of America was where I built my foundation for finance. Not only did I learn how to balance a register but I also learned a lot about credit cards, CDs, checking and savings accounts. If it wasn't for Bank of America I wouldn't have started my path into finance.
Overall it is a good place to work
Teller (Former Employee), Northborough, MAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Providing cutomer service
Cons: Try to provide faster customer service with limited staff
It is a past paced work place focused on customer service and sale. Learn new things and work efficiently to provide excellent customer service in a timely fashion. Co workers are helpful and friendly.The hardest part of this job is to accomplish assigned sales goals. the most enjoyable part of the this job is providing and interaction with customers.
Great Benefits/Unexperienced Managers
Mortgage Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 29, 2015
Pros: vacaction depending on your pay grade could have 5 weeks.
Cons: Hard to move up. Managers need proper training.
I love Bank of America, I just believe the wrong people a placed into management position. People that don't live up to the Bank of America Mission Statement and what the corporation state it stands for. If you can look past management, you will find that BANA is a great place to workt with awesome benefits and great pay!
Learn all about the banking environment
Training Coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago, IllinoisMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Free Parking and flexible time
Cons: Need to reward associates more
A typical day at work I will describe as very busy. I work in the Lockbox department so I deal with variety of accounts. I have learned the importance of handling sensitive accounts. There is a high turnaround for associates due to the amount of work. You have to be flexible and willing to deal with changes.
Nice place to work
AVP, SENIOR IT AUDITOR (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Good Place to work
Cons: None
Nice place to work good work balance and nice cafeteria. Nice building to work in. Very friendly atmosphere. Very nice surrounding area
years ago when I was employed and they my have changed
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 28, 2015
Pros: not much
Cons: not much
I did not enjoy working in a retail environment or weekends. job is for those in their 20's. although there are several other to transition to
Always an interesting day while on the job.
Professional Teller (Current Employee), VirginiaMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Team of support among staff.
Cons: None
A typical day involves providing customers with the products and services that can enhance their financial lives. Services include checking & savings accts. Mortgages, Lines of credit, Auto loans, Credit cards, and business products. I have completed over 180 on line training modules. Management provides coaching needed on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job is convincing some customers that we cannot provide free products and services. However, the most enjoyable part is assisting customers in improving their financial way of life.
Good place to start your career
FINANCE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE PROGRAM (FMAP) (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 27, 2015
Lots of attention to grooming young talent and a multitude of different opportunities. Very large organization, with an abundance of politics as well.
learned lots
Personal Banker (Former Employee), fort lauderdale, FLMarch 27, 2015
I liked the company, I just was a bit concerned with job security. I don't understand why this section is mandatory. I really don't feel comfortable talking about my previous employer
Nice Place
Lead Operation Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 27, 2015
Great Benefits
Meet great People
work directly with customers
learned more about the banking industry.
Flexible Schedules
Shift differential
Big company with large middleware applications
Middleware Administrator, VP (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Flexible working hours
Cons: Higher management are not very technical.
the best experience is to work in such a big company where applications and legacy systems are connected through middleware such as WAS and Tuxedo. The most enjoyable part is I was able to utilize my programming skill (Java and C/C++) from my previous jobs and made unique contributions to their middleware configuration and admin tools.
Looking for more
TELLER SUPERVISOR / OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Boston, MAMarch 27, 2015
Good company to work for, great benefits and a good, diverse work environment. Becomes a bit repetitive over time and generally days involve the same people coming in to the bank.
co-workers
Associate (Former Employee), College Park, GAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: job loss
At Bank of America in the department that I worked in management didn't know that we were being told that our hour were been changed by the work flow and utility clerk.
productive and provide excellent customer service
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Jericho, NYMarch 27, 2015
great place to work and we all worked as a team. really like working for the company. very busy and we learn a lot and our team managers always had our backs.
Company has a good job work/life balance.
AVP, MORTGAGE RESOLUTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Simi Valley, CAMarch 27, 2015
Pros: great job work/life balance
Cons: job security
Great job work/life balance; however, there is not much job security. There is not much compensation. Management that I worked with directly was always great.
great place to work - very friendly in all levels of management very people oriented
Tester III (Former Employee), newark deMarch 27, 2015
uses your skill sets to the utmost; very entrepreneurial in its thinking and great work ethic, all levels of works contract or associate work together for the good of the company
N/A
Home Servicing Specialist II (Current Employee), Concord, CAMarch 26, 2015
▪ Act as the liaison between the Underwriter and all other parties.
▪ Provide impeccable quality customer service
▪ Efficiently communicate and answer Loan Officers, Brokers, Appraisers and AE’s questions
▪ Review and sign off Undrwriters lender conditions
▪ Extreme attention to detail
▪ Respond to telephone inquiries, providing quality service to customers and associates inquiring about the availability of products or status of orders.
Great people to work with and for
Consultant - Senior Application Programmer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 26, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job aside from programming is researching, finding solutions. I learned a long time ago, research skills are important to being a successful programer.
Customer Service
Customer Service R (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 26, 2015
Great company. Great benefits. Great leadership. Lots of career advancment. When I was there, I took inbound calls from credit card customers. I learned how to WOW the customer. I enjoyed working with the management team. The hardest part about the job is learning all the new products and services. The most enjoyable part of the job is continuing learning and mangement.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos