Bank Of America
9,742 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

opportunities for advancement
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 1, 2015
As one of the largest bank in America it offers many opportunity to advance your career. You need to be ready to navigate a big organization. The technology is excellent.
Business Oriented Environment Committed to Customers
Vice President, Unit Manager II (Current Employee), Simi Valley, CAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours
A typical day in the office is reviewing operational management routines: production, accuracy, timeliness, inventory and aging. Tremendous work has been completed in terms of regulatory hurdles and compliance to ensure quality of process has positive impact on investors, executive leaders and customers.
ok
CBRU Trade Review (Current Employee), Hopewell, NJMarch 1, 2015
Pros: can grow into other roles
Cons: work/life balance
The management team is terrific but after 18 years I have decided I would like to change career, and the people I work with are terrific
Acceptable work environment
Customer Account Analyst (Current Employee), Newark, DEFebruary 28, 2015
Acceptable work environment but poor training class. Company offers special recognition options. Co-workers are very nice and office working conditions are good.
Wonderful Experience
Teller Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 28, 2015
I worked with a great group of people. I came to work everyday excited to assist my customers. My manager was very flexible and committed to making our center number 1 in the region.
good
Helpdesk/Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Washington, DCFebruary 28, 2015
It is a very good place to work for. I am challenged on a daily basis which I love. It is a company I can definitely grow with.
Nice place to work
Collections (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2015
Cons: hours
Best thing is the benefits and the opportunity to move up in the company. Also, the management teams help you build the skills you need to move to different aspects of the company.
Customer Marketing Assoc - Kennesaw, GA
Customer Marketing Associate (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: top notch benefits; vacation time/sick time/personal time; decent pay
Cons: septic management culture; hostile work environment; impossible sales quotas
Worked in Cust Marketing in Kennesaw. Probably the most stressful professional environment ever. The sales quotas are nearly impossible to meet coupled with a hostile management culture. BofA itself is a great company to work for: excellent benefits, decent pay, holiday/vacation/sick time/personal time, etc. But unless you are a heartless liar by nature, Cust Marketing is not for you. There is absoloutely ZERO job security in this position - even if you are hitting your quotas each month. Management says you have to remain in that position for a year before posting out. But after making your year, they come up with every excuse to not allow you to post out to another position.
It was okay!
MLO - Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee), Addison, TXFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: pay raises
Cons: being away from my kids
Dallas Texas grow on me and working for the bank I made a lot of life time friends. I received 3 raises within my first year.
Experience at BofA
Senior ETL Developer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 28, 2015
I had a very good learning experience with Bank Of America. Good work atmosphere for my career growth. Enjoyed each and every moment working there. Thank You
Productive, strict focus to the bottom line with strong minded, intuitive leaders
Customer Service Sales Team Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 28, 2015
Consistently dynamic workflow, with limited ability to focus on any specific given task at a time. Co-worker's are like family, and strong connections are built while driving for similar successes. Leadership talent is strict, and sharpens opportunities to strive for best results.
review/ business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: icentive benefits are good.
Cons: not freedom of other endeadovers
I love working for bank of America. They had this team is call spirit team and premier for advance client. They were a well runned business. However opportunities of advancement where allocated inaccurate. Even in my prime sailing. I did many balance transfers 2nd top sales men never promoted. However other business opportunities has arisen within the structure of the business. Needless to say.
Perfect financial company
Sr. Consultant Systems (Former Employee), Agoura Hills, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: learned new technologies
Cons: didn't find any
Enjoyed working Projects team members with good knowledge in there respective fields. Application Managers are very helpful and TDM/PM's are wonderful to work with.
N/A
Operations Consultant (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 27, 2015
BOA was my very first employer where I learned and developed as a professional. My management at the time was amazing. It was just a stepping stone, not a career move position
Very streamlined and professional experience
Application Developer (Current Employee), Concord, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: stress free environment
Cons: most of the email/social media sites are blocked, no wi-fi in the office.
Everybody was very Professional and friendly.
The work is very Structured and synergy between various groups is very good.
The work is often expected to be done at Medium pace.
The management is very good.
Enjoyed Friendly team mates.
Looking forward for a dynamic career in today’s challenging business environment
Teller (Former Employee), Hartford, CTFebruary 27, 2015
My typical bank day starts with 8 am in the morning with a group huddle before bank door opens. Getting previous day's job appreciation/ suggestions and goal for the day!
Productive and was a fun place but became less fun.
Cash Services Representative II (Former Employee), West Hempstead, NYFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: flexibility with hours
Cons: very short breaks
Once you get to work you need to start on time processing cash deposit made by retailers, restaurants, and other financial institutions. Then after an hour you can take you 15 minutes. I processed for the last 7 years error free deposits for our customer's. Process some more any discrepancies call over a head teller to take the difference from what was reported on the bag received. Then lunch between 11- 1:30. Finish processing and end at 5.
This location would not allow those within to move up even with HR's help in screening they made many qualify people walk away from the bank. You must have a supervisor approve you to move on in the bank but rarely that happened.
It was fun when we had break or lunch we had fun until the supervisors wanted to know why are we laughing. So we no longer went to the break room.
The hardest part of the job was seeing someone let go or taken in to cuffs for stealing. When they are warned of the repercussions of their actions. When on Fridays many years before I left we use to have dance off, Christmas party, and gift baskets handed to each employee.
Business Control Specialist (Current Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 27, 2015
I enjoy the flexibility of working from home. I have very good managers who truly want to help me advance my career. I have learned how to build reports in excel by pulling data from SQL.
Love working for Bank of America
Customer Service Representative (Level III) (Current Employee), Hialeah, FLFebruary 27, 2015
It is a great place to work. Everybody is very nice and they try to help a lot. The management work very hard to try to provide customers with a great customer service.
Fun place
Teller (Former Employee), Salem, MAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: people, food
Cons: management
Believe it or not, this was a great place to work at. Everyone is very professional and friendly. The major problem is always at the top. Management makes poor decisions and then people suffer for them.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Photos