Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 16,707 reviews matching the search
Bring banking back to how it used to be.
Senior Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 20, 2017
When I first started it was wonderful. The sales plan was well thought out and fair. However, with the changing times things changed drastically. Even though they were aware of the changing environment they continued to make it difficult.
Pros
Great benefits package
Cons
High sales goals
Great advancement
Customer Service Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 20, 2017
Excellent at career advancement. great training programs, skilled management in communication and training. Great hours and benefits. teamwork atmosphere and great work ethics
Benefits
Cons
Demanding
Been a long time since working there
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAAugust 20, 2017
It was a good environment to work in and they had a lot of employee development options.It's been a long time since I worked there, but I left because I lost interest in the financial industry.
Family
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 19, 2017
Great place to work. People have treated me as family. From managers to market managers. They will work with you to make sure you advance in whatever career path you'd like to take.
Decent Place to Work
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXAugust 19, 2017
It is a great company to work for. There are a few things that needs improvement such as job advancement, job security, more pay, and more opportunity for growth based on your skill set, not because of who you know solely.
Benefits
Cons
Favoritism
productive company
Collector Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 19, 2017
B OF A is a great company to be working for. They really do appreciate the work that you give. The company gives great benefits and is a good company to work for.
Very Rigid structure
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAAugust 18, 2017
The company is solely focused on Sales; however, pushes an image of customer service and relationship building. As with every other retail bank, BofA isn't much different.
An ok place to work if you need a job.
Operation Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 18, 2017
Morale has declined over the years since I started lock box in 1999. It used to be an fun place to work and they were really flexible with schedules. Lots of favoritism and pettiness. Do your job and you'll be fine.
Pros
Pay is decent. Good benefits
Cons
schedules suck
great experience and much knowledge to gain there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 18, 2017
Great place to work for, benefits are awesome. learned many tasks there. the motivation to reach my daily goals made me a strong and enthusiastic person. Working with clients face to face daily is a great challenge but a very interesting one.
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 18, 2017
Quick and easy to work with fellow employees. great benefits and vacation time. Managers were willing to promote from within as long as numbers were there.
Upbeat and great working enviroment
Claims Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 18, 2017
The managers were great help and always around to answer any questions that were asked. If a customers wasn't satisfied with something on their account we fixed the problem quickly and had 100% satisfaction every time. The work place was very friendly and a joy to be around every work day.
Pros
Friendly coworkers.
Cons
Short breaks and lunches
Every Department is Different
Litigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 18, 2017
Management, stress, and workplace culture truly depends on the department you work in. Work environment for me now is relaxed. Manager is flexible and really gets to know her employees.
Pros
Paid time off
Cons
Compensation
Great Place to Work
National Mortgage Outreach Specialist II/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYAugust 18, 2017
Bank of America was a great place to work. Although they closed their mortgage services in the Buffalo area they were a good employer to the end. Very good work environment.
Fast paced call center
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 18, 2017
fast paced call center, scheduling changes every 2 or 3 months, mandatory work days with no prior notice. Opportunity to do other duties for advancement but not recognized by advancing role or title on permanent basis.
Pros
various areas of opportunity
Cons
frequent schedule changes with no prior notice
Productive and gained a lot of experience
MORTGAGE SERVICING SPECIALIST l (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 18, 2017
Everyday task was very simple and I had an easy going team where I could express my creativity and show my strong points. Management was very helpful in assisting with any issues or help for open oppurtunities
Work place production
Research and Adjustment Representative (Former Employee) –  College Park, GA 30349August 18, 2017
I chose not to comment on my previous job. They can do better as far as pay. Modern day slavery. Also they can do better in a lot of areas. he rich will stay rich while the poor will be poor.
na
Collections/Estates Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 18, 2017
Steady work but no real advancement opportunities mostly based on who you know and who likes you. Also not the best regarding pay or pay raises. Some management was good most of it was not.
It's okay
Teller (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAAugust 18, 2017
Bank of America was very cut-throat with making sure that their tellers meet their sales goals. It was difficult trying to talk people into products that they might not need.
Loved the work environment at bank of america
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 18, 2017
I really enjoyed working at BOAF. The culture was very relaxed & goal oriented. There was work autonomy & they treated us like adults so there was no micro management.
Have very good memories of the workplace.
Decent pay, horrible hours
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Laurel Springs, NJAugust 18, 2017
Loved my branch manager, loved my district manager, hated the hours. Working six days a week is not worth it to me. Pay was decent. PTO was generous. Benefits were affordable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.