Bank Of America Employee Reviews in United States

Found 12,549 reviews matching the search
A good place to work with a strong professional atmosphere.
Officer; Mortgage Servicing Specialist Lead (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 3, 2016
Overall, Bank of America is a good place to work. Everyone is professional and eager to help whenever they can. I have learned a great deal about loan servicing and processing over the last 5 years. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people I work with, always professional and a pleasure to work with.
Bank Call Center
Small Business Deposits Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 3, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job was the pay, the work itself was tiring and certain management didn't take responsibility for sup calls. You have to have a certain type of mentality to be on the phones for 8 hours a day.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Cons
Short breaks/lunch, long hours
Strong Risk Management
Assistant Vice President – Operational Risk (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 3, 2016
Bank of America is strong in the application of risk management models to ensure employees do "the right thing". The leadership puts forth great effort to ensure customer deliver/satisfaction.
bait and switch
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMay 3, 2016
I was very disappointed with this position, when I was finally hired they were in the process of down sizing which means a lot of employees really were down and unsure.
Great place to work!
Research and Adjustments Representative III/EEU (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 2, 2016
Great company with great benefits. Best part of the job is assisting customers make better financial choices. I've learned how to be a better leader in my most recent position.
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDMay 2, 2016
Great place to work if you want the time to spend with your family, great benefit and an excellent training program that will get you ready to take over without having the struggle of lacking the knowledge you need to perform your job
Home decorating and fabrics
Owner (Former Employee) –  Villa Park, ILMay 2, 2016
Being the president and owner...I did everything. Bookkeeper, sales manager, placed work orders and ordered supplies. Long days but rewarding.
My review
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 2, 2016
This was a great company to work for - and enjoyed the work opportunities and challenges. The colleagues appreciated my contributions and were always willing to help in any ways.
energy taker,money maker
Lock box specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 2, 2016
Bank of America,processing checks over night from nine till six in the morning.Light data entry.Kept records of health and business accounts .I've learned how to use a image tracking machine for capturing images of the checks.Management was great.My co-workers was like family.The hardest part of this job was staying awake.The most enjoyable part of this job was the benefits.
Pros
Vacation time was granted first day of work.
Cons
working every weekend and staying up over night.
Good experience
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 2, 2016
It was a good experience working for BofA but felt like it was too difficult to move up within the company. Because of the change in environment over the last few years, job security was always a concern.
Nice
Sr. .Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEMay 2, 2016
It was really nice working there
people there are very friendly
I learned a lot while working there
Co-Workers are pretty freindly
I enjoy each and every moment
Management is very good
There was no typical day at work
Bankruptcy Dept
Bankruptcy Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAMay 2, 2016
Love the Environment as well the people around it. No complains my job is to work and be a team player. Benefits are really good and the 401k.
Fun place to work although it has its pressures.
Senior Small Business Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Watertown, MAMay 2, 2016
have learned a lot by my peers and group of different managers, although it could be a challenge when not performing to your expected goals.
Learning many jobs
Mortgage Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 2, 2016
Banking, learn how to apply mortgage payments, sent letters out and work in the Bankruptcy Department. The management was great, as well as the co-worker. Sometime learning the new jobs and the understanding. Enjoy atmosphere
Constant recognition, spirit points, maximum raises, life works.
Credit Service Specialist/Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 1, 2016
Supported Vice President by acting as assistant manager. Distributed daily work flow and monitored reports. Planned events, arranged monthly conference calls. Maintained vacation schedules, expense reports, ordered supplies. Accounts payable, receivable and payroll.
Pros
Recognition and kudos. School reimbursement
Great advancement opportunities
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 1, 2016
I constantly learned new things at the bank. There were several opportunities for advancement available. The benefits are great. While working here, I worked a lot of overtime so there wasn't much work/life balance for me. Great technology and resources are available.
Pros
Advancement, constantly learning, technology, benefits
Cons
Overtime
Sales oriented job
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 1, 2016
Lots of procedures to keep track of, but is a generally fast-paced, enjoyable job. They are sales drivers to be sure, and that can sometimes be overwhelming. Immediate management is excellent and very supportive. Coworkers are very team oriented and we all work very hard together to get the job done. I have solid relationships with my customers and I look forward to my favorites every day. The benefits are good, but very pricey if you're covering more than just yourself. You do receive ample paid vacation and sick time. Overall, a good full or part-time job in the banking industry.
Pros
paid sick and vacation time
Cons
very pricey benefits, constant upper management changes
Amazing Growth Potential
Sales and Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 1, 2016
Bank of America really loves internal hiring, which gives great opportunity to those who have grown into the company culture!
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
High energy positions
I enjoyed working with the great folks
Quality Management Analyst Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 30, 2016
I can say that over the years I grew to love the people I worked with. It made the workplace a joy to come to everyday. The work was reviewing calls and cases, which was a great position. And one of the best part about the job was tuition reimbursement.
A Great Career
Senior Fraud Analyst II/Training Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2016
The benefits at this company are second to no one.
A typical day at work is similar to any other job. You say good morning to about 100 different people, grab some coffee and go to your office.
I interacted regularly with subordinates, peers and upper management as though speaking with an old friend.
The environment is friendly however, there is an unspoken recognition of professionalism.
The most enjoyable part of the job was co-workers and customers. I've developed a rapport and relationship with both that I will deeply miss.
The most difficult is the continuous regulatory changes that govern any financial institution. I've successfully implemented so many it is difficult to count them all.
Pros
The work environment and people
Cons
Regulatory Changes