Bank Of America Employee Review

View all Bank Of America reviews

Progressive and changing work place.
Mortgage Loan Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXNovember 6, 2013
I worked in the same office for over 5 years at Bank of America. In this time the office adapted to three different lines of business for the bank. I originally started off doing credit card collections. In this time I suggested payment plans, took payments, setup payment plans, answered and assisted customers in any other way possible. After this task we began to perform welcome calls to new and existing credit card holders to increase and encourage the use of benefits existing on the credit cards they had opened. In this segment we also assisted customers with reward redemptions, credit line increases/decreases, taking payments, changing reward types and many more credit card functions. In the last part of the job we switched to mortgage and began to overview loan documents to prepare for auditing. We also worked with several notaries to complete this task. Throughout the years I have learned a wide variety of skills including advising new employees, learning several different kinds of computer applications, working with multiple team members and lines of management, telesales experience, dealing with a variety of customers and specific customer situations, maintaing professionally to customers and co workers and many more skills along the way. The teams I've worked on were progressive and supportive and probably the best part of the entire job. You can get close to people over 5 years and many of the people I worked with have become good friends over the years.
Pros
Holiday pay, Pto, health benefits, bonuses

Other Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Productive and customer service oriented job
Sales Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 12, 2017
I enjoyed working at Bank of America mostly because the software was pretty new, I like to learn new technologies and challenged myself to keep up to date with it. I learned a lot about credits and debits, cash handling, accounts receivable and accounts payable. The bank was located at a Spanish culture atmosphere in Barrio Logan close to downtown San Diego. I enjoyed helping people and educated them in the usage of new technologies that Bank of America provide for their customers. I liked that is was pretty busy most of the times by lunch hour. We used to referred a lot of new customers from the shipyards. I used to referred to everyone direct deposits, checking account establish and credit cards.
Pros
Busy branch
Cons
Pay was low
Fast Paced
Data Entry Trainer/Supervisor/Ops Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GADecember 12, 2017
The lock box was a complete collaboration of all employees working together to get the job done. Regardless of your shift, everyone was ready to do the job at hand.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.