Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 14,642 reviews matching the search
Sometimes working with coworker can be like family.
Mtg Specialist Review II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 23, 2017
Benefits are amazing. However the decision of laying off and not placing employees in a position where there is need of help.Oervall it's a great company to work.
Fast paced work environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Banning, CAMarch 23, 2017
A typical day at work would be to assist clients with their financial needs such as giving them cash or making payments on loans they may have
The hardest part of the job is making sure by the end of the day you have a balanced cash drawer
The most enjoyable part of the job is company recognition events
Corporate although they can be fun workplace
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMarch 23, 2017
Bank of America is a huge corporation. Although goals are attainable, the workplace morale is low due to the pressure placed on the associate to achieve it. The most enjoyable part of the job is the associates who work for you.
Great place to work, learn and grow your career.
AVP, BANKING CENTER MANAGER III (Former Employee) –  South Yarmouth, MAMarch 23, 2017
A typical day was hectic as a Banking Center Manager. We started our day with branch opening procedures followed by a daily huddle with the team. The day consisted of operations, sales, client servicing and coaching sessions with the team. Management was tough and unforgiving at times. the most enjoyable part was building relationships with customers.
I love this job.
Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 23, 2017
This is my first banking experienced and I learned a lot through customer service. The medical benefits were good. I was able to relocate when I moved resident.
Pros
very flexible hours
Very diverse and flexible working arrangements
Foreclosures Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYMarch 23, 2017
Bank of America was a nice place to work. The company provided decent compensation and good health benefits and growth opportunity for people of all backgrounds and gender.
Pros
flexible working arrangements
Cons
laid off
Fast paced
Teller (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2017
The work environment was fast paced. High turn around with employees and management. This company did teach me the values of details and understanding the job.
Lacks communication
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 23, 2017
Large company so challenges are expected but communication is extremely lacking. Teams work in a silo and not much understanding as to why certain things are done.

Really need upper management to better understand what the day to day operations are.
Great Company
Personal Banker II (Former Employee) –  Glen Rock, NJMarch 23, 2017
Great Company to work for. Enjoy being part of their team.
Employees are appreciated and managing staff was great. Your imput was taken into consideration and the team work was outstanding which helped us achieve better results.
great
Teller (Former Employee) –  newhydeparkMarch 22, 2017
great job ! a great experience. servicing client accounts, accepting loan payments, managing safe deposit box payments, cashing checks, balancing cash drawers, handling night deposits, correcting discrepancies.

Want to know more about Bank Of America?

Ask a question
Pass
Mgr Doc Execution (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 22, 2017
This company hires and lets people go way to often, to many mgrs. have their favorites. The company has worked on several things but the stock is very low still that is a concern.
Great Company
Customer Service Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIMarch 22, 2017
Wonderful company to work for. If you are willing to work, they will always recognize your achievements. So many incentives and advancement offered to employees. Wonderful vacation, benefits, and so on.
Good
Small Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 22, 2017
The benefits and time off was great, sick time is allotted separately which is rare to find, however don't go over or you'll get occurrences which can lead to termination. They do try to make the environment fun with activities. They have programs to help you become a leader, but working in management was high pressure. You would work weekends, nights, and on your days off. There was no work life balance as a manager.
Pros
Vacation time and health benefits
Cons
High pressure, no work life balance
Automation Test Specialist
QA Lead (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2017
Learned banking form the bank of america and learned new automation testing techniques and new implementations in the way of automation testing of different applications
Awesome place to work
Digital Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYMarch 22, 2017
Great Management
Tough environment
Look after each other
They have empathy for their employees
Training is awesome
Great Benefits besides insurance
AOK in my book
Pros
Empathy for their employees
Cons
just working the weekends
Enjoyed the work, not the reorganizations
Operations Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2017
Enjoyed my time at the bank. Plenty of Bank issued training. We were under constant threat or fear of reorganization. My role changed every year. At first I thought it was great, constant change. But now I see it as causing me to not have true ownership of my role and that's my fault. I feel like a more mature employee now since leaving.
fun work place
Operation Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 21, 2017
making sure the inbound calls are being routed as should be. Looking for the best agents to answer the calls to make sure calls are being able to complete the calls
Pros
flexable work schdule
Cons
demanding
One of the best!
Vice President/Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 21, 2017
Bank of America is where I spent my formative years as a banker and where I grew as a professional. The training, high standards and professionalism within the company are tremendous.
Pros
Vast resources
GWIM Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 21, 2017
I have been with this company for 11 years and I found it to be a great employer for a single mom like me. I would be able to work with my managers on my schedule and leave when I needed to for doctor's appointments.
Pros
Advancement opportunities
typical mortgage company
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMarch 21, 2017
a lot of OT which is common in the mortgage industry, no mentoring, benefits were excellent, management was OK, unfortunately they changed the loan fulfillment center to a modification center then closed the office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.