Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 14,650 reviews matching the search
Highly stressful yet rewarding
Bankruptcy Customer Relationship Manager II (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAMarch 24, 2017
Talk to as many of my customers as possible to help them stay in their homes. I would also help my co-workers with their customers as well. I leaned a lot in the mortgage industry.
Pros
In being able to help the home owner stay in the home
Cons
having to tell someone that they do not qualify for a modification
very stressful
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 24, 2017
Opening banking center, I've learned a lot from this company, I feel Management wasn't fair, Being held accountable for others. very good benefits. and room for advancement.
Pros
advancement
Cons
High demand for sales
Stressful but fulfilling job
Preferred Sales Technician (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDMarch 24, 2017
A typical day includes talking on the phones all day with customers calling in for servicing. It can be stressful due to people not taking into consideration that you're a person and have feelings to. Keeping a professional attitude no matter what is the most difficult part. The management and team make you motivated and work hard to keep their employees successful and engaged. The company offers great pay and benefits to make up for the stress of the position.
Horrible place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Hollywood, CAMarch 24, 2017
I didn't like working here one bit. The culture was just on sales and not as much with customer service. They demanded sales everyday and if i wasn't meeting sale goals than ill get written up. I should have never left Wells Fargo the three dollar pay raise wasn't worth it.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Sales and management
great place to work , work life balance
Bankruptcy Customer Relationship Manager II (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 24, 2017
I had ample time off /vacation and sick days per year. All major holidays were recognized, with paid time off . The health benefits were excellent. You could even purchase an additional week of vacation .
Pros
great vacation package
Cons
job security
Very Professional but a bit disorganized
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pennington, NJMarch 24, 2017
I enjoyed working at Bank of America as a whole. Most supervisors were very professional and considered challenging me to be a better associate. Some departments were not as organized as others. Once you reach a certain level in terms of salary, there is nowhere to go unless you leave and return.
Pros
Compensation was appropriate
Cons
Some departments were not well organized
Sometimes working with coworker can be like family.
Mtg Specialist Review II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 23, 2017
Benefits are amazing. However the decision of laying off and not placing employees in a position where there is need of help.Oervall it's a great company to work.
Fast paced work environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Banning, CAMarch 23, 2017
A typical day at work would be to assist clients with their financial needs such as giving them cash or making payments on loans they may have
The hardest part of the job is making sure by the end of the day you have a balanced cash drawer
The most enjoyable part of the job is company recognition events
Corporate although they can be fun workplace
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMarch 23, 2017
Bank of America is a huge corporation. Although goals are attainable, the workplace morale is low due to the pressure placed on the associate to achieve it. The most enjoyable part of the job is the associates who work for you.
Great place to work, learn and grow your career.
AVP, BANKING CENTER MANAGER III (Former Employee) –  South Yarmouth, MAMarch 23, 2017
A typical day was hectic as a Banking Center Manager. We started our day with branch opening procedures followed by a daily huddle with the team. The day consisted of operations, sales, client servicing and coaching sessions with the team. Management was tough and unforgiving at times. the most enjoyable part was building relationships with customers.
I love this job.
Senior Teller (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 23, 2017
This is my first banking experienced and I learned a lot through customer service. The medical benefits were good. I was able to relocate when I moved resident.
Pros
very flexible hours
Very diverse and flexible working arrangements
Foreclosures Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYMarch 23, 2017
Bank of America was a nice place to work. The company provided decent compensation and good health benefits and growth opportunity for people of all backgrounds and gender.
Pros
flexible working arrangements
Cons
laid off
Fast paced
Teller (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 23, 2017
The work environment was fast paced. High turn around with employees and management. This company did teach me the values of details and understanding the job.
Lacks communication
Project Management (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 23, 2017
Large company so challenges are expected but communication is extremely lacking. Teams work in a silo and not much understanding as to why certain things are done.

Really need upper management to better understand what the day to day operations are.
Great Company
Personal Banker II (Former Employee) –  Glen Rock, NJMarch 23, 2017
Great Company to work for. Enjoy being part of their team.
Employees are appreciated and managing staff was great. Your imput was taken into consideration and the team work was outstanding which helped us achieve better results.
great
Teller (Former Employee) –  newhydeparkMarch 22, 2017
great job ! a great experience. servicing client accounts, accepting loan payments, managing safe deposit box payments, cashing checks, balancing cash drawers, handling night deposits, correcting discrepancies.
Pass
Mgr Doc Execution (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZMarch 22, 2017
This company hires and lets people go way to often, to many mgrs. have their favorites. The company has worked on several things but the stock is very low still that is a concern.
Great Company
Customer Service Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIMarch 22, 2017
Wonderful company to work for. If you are willing to work, they will always recognize your achievements. So many incentives and advancement offered to employees. Wonderful vacation, benefits, and so on.
Good
Small Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 22, 2017
The benefits and time off was great, sick time is allotted separately which is rare to find, however don't go over or you'll get occurrences which can lead to termination. They do try to make the environment fun with activities. They have programs to help you become a leader, but working in management was high pressure. You would work weekends, nights, and on your days off. There was no work life balance as a manager.
Pros
Vacation time and health benefits
Cons
High pressure, no work life balance
Automation Test Specialist
QA Lead (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 22, 2017
Learned banking form the bank of america and learned new automation testing techniques and new implementations in the way of automation testing of different applications

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.