Bank Of America
10,328 reviews

Bank Of America United States Employee Reviews

Customers not priority.
Bank Manager (Former Employee), Manchester, NHMay 3, 2015
Being told customers were the top priority this was not the case. Working with people with mortgages was especially difficult. Goals reached by some centers questionable.
Vice President, Equity Research Sales (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 3, 2015
Good culture, collaborative

Good people

Opportunities available if you're ready for it

Management changes too often though
Sigh!
Professional Teller (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 3, 2015
Pros: great benefits.
Cons: short breaks, associates are not genuinely appreciated.
Overworked and underpaid. My co-workers are the most enjoyable part. Hardest part are actually the district managers and execs.
Great company to work for, opportunity for enhancement. Sales driven , customer fucus is key.
Assistant Bank Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 3, 2015
Daily Morning Huddle, review prior day results, recognize employees for job well done, motivate others, have each share their best practices , role play. Review operations , updates and get commitments.
productive and community workplace
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 3, 2015
Cons: almost no break times during the day, because the branch was too much busy and they dont have enough staff.
Daily work includes identifying referral opportunities, processing transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures, connecting customers to resources, teammates and specialists to meet their financial needs, making customers aware of convenient self-service banking options, identifying and minimizing risk.
I learned a lot from the job when I just started, e.g. how to handle cash, problem solving, and even how to handle with customers. The teammates supported each other when we need help.
Great people; No appropriate breaks
Senior Teller (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 2, 2015
- great co-workers
- everyday is the same
- policies change all the time
- no appropriate breaks are given
- great benefits
I worked for this company through a temp agency.
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 2, 2015
Pros: Banc of America has a competitive pay scale and excellent benefits
Cons: Banc America has become known for lay offs.
I enjoyed the assignment when I was at Banc of America however, I would have liked to have worked on the assignment longer. There was a hiring freeze that took place shortly after I accepted the assignment.
workplace was challenging but worth it to save a customers home
FHA Customer Relationship Manager (Current Employee), lancaster caMay 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not long enough breaks
Making collection calls inbound and outbound. I learned customer service , property claims and a customer relationship manager .
Management was strict , but I am a very dependable , dedicated employee .The hardest part of the job was if we had no options to help a customer to avoid loosing there home .
Great Benefits and Environment
MM BB FCL Presale File Processing (Former Employee), West Hills, CAMay 1, 2015
Working at Bank of America was a great opportunity. The Benefits were great. Always had events for the associates. There was always someone willing to help or was able to assist.
fun environment stressful at times but overall great place to work.
Administrative Assistant/Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), California, Simi valleyMay 1, 2015
Pros: break room always stocked with goodies and friendly environment.
Cons: Not much room for advancement and job security was not the greatest.
8 am to 5 pm monday through friday weeks with the optional saturday over time. i learned how to use LPS system to process applications of customers. dealing with large sums of cash and anxious customers. co-workers are fun and upbeat kept me motivated and focused through out the day and answering questions that I had. hardest part of the job was dealing with frustrated customers but at the end of the day it always worked out. most enjoyable part of this job were my co-workers, extremely friendly and outgoing people. overall it was a great experience working for BofA
Working at Bank of America
Project Manager / Consultant II Engineer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 1, 2015
I enjoyed working at Bank of America, my peers and co-workers were great to work with. It was a very good experience. As a Project Manager in the infrastructure space, the work was busy, working the different team support team to complete a design and implementation.
Business Analyst (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 1, 2015
• Over Five years of diverse experience in the Information Technology sector analyzing, implementing, developing, validating systems as a Business Analyst.
• Requirement gathering through interviews, workshops, JAD sessions with clients, developers and QA Analysts and referring to existing system documentation and procedures
Review
Home Specialist & Claims Analysis (Current Employee), Newark, DEMay 1, 2015
Work is great and you get what you put into it. Always excell to be the best you can be.

Enjoy working with a company that is innovative.
Constantly moving
Command Center Agent / Training and Knowledge Team (Former Employee), Albany, NYMay 1, 2015
Pros: Great management team
Cons: Job security is moderate
The Bank has made enormous changes in the last two decades due to mergers and acquisitions. This creates lots of fluidity and uncertainty.
Great Benefits & Pay!
Collector II (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GAMay 1, 2015
Overall, the benefits & pay are extremely good. Management works with you & it is a friendly enviornment. While working for this company you will learn how to handle your own personal finances as well as control your own credit score. Everyone here is friendly & they are very open about LGBT people as well as women in the work place & black professionals.
Inconsistent and disorganized
Mortgage Underwriter (Current Employee), CAApril 30, 2015
Pros: comprehensive benefits package
Cons: constant change
Change is constant. Each day the policies, procedures, teams, schedule, email signature or something else it seemed was in transition. Business needs failed often to meet projections resulting in new job functions and/or positions.
great co-workers
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Dover, NJApril 30, 2015
uncapped commission is the best around. has great co-workers on all levels. Company is moving toward a new direction. If its good or bad no body knows.
Productive fast paced goal oriented workplace
Customer Advocate (Former Employee), New JerseyApril 30, 2015
Cons: Short breaks, quick training
Good place to work. Good people. Quick pace environment you have to high goal and learn fast and keep up with the team. I would enjoy working for this company again.
Productive and lively place to work.
Collector II (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2015
Pros: Free lunches/breakfast. Team building exercises. Incentives. Paid Holidays
There were days when management would greet you with breakfast and/or lunch (depending on your shift) just to give you a boost and to say thank you for being part of the team. There were a lot of recognition given. We had weekly Team meetings and goal sessions so that we knew where we stood, also to cover any updates. There were training sessions offered on a regular basis. It was always something offered and asked how to make your work life better. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the customers when all the efforts were exhausted to help them keep/recover their property and it still wasn't enough.
Too much employee turnover. No job security.
Loan Servicing Specialist/MLO (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 29, 2015
Pros: Sometimes provide free lunches
Cons: Cannot complete or get breaks because of workload
Review daily volume of emails & faxes coming from customers requesting for draw from their lines of credit, Loan Officers and lawyers. Verifies signature on each draw request before processing. Review all loan files for completeness. Set up all ACH for monthly draw. Review all legal documents received. Update any changes on ACH and personal information on line. Assisted call center on their incoming calls as needed. I enjoy my immediate co-workers though I noticed that other departments are not taking some calls. t. Majority of calls are being forwarded to our department. Our major work load are behind because we end up spending 80% of our time on the phone. No job stability. Employees get terminated for simple mistake. There are also employee favoritism.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Salaries