Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Found 15,827 reviews matching the search
Management Is Great
Teller (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAJune 22, 2017
Always willing to work with your schedule. The management team goes above and beyond in investing time into its employees to assist in position knowledge and growth within.
Busy work environment with lots of perks
Small Business Deposit Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 22, 2017
A typical day would be me answering back to back phone calls. My manager is fantastic and will do anything to make me better. The most enjoyable part about the job is that I get to help customers resolve their issues.
Food Service
Senior System Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CaliforniaJune 22, 2017
Great company. Wonderful people. Excellent environment to work in. Different shifts available. Loved the job but they closed our department and I took the package instead.
Pros
Bounces
Review
Card Issuance Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 22, 2017
Good company to work for. very good teammates and helped make sure customer cards were printed according to company quality guidelines. Not bad benefits. Thanks
Great
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 22, 2017
Great place to work. I enjoy helping clients from al walks of life in different stages of life. I feel like I live vicariously through them. I love taking care of my clients as if they were my family.
Pros
Coworkers
Fun work enviornment with great people.
Small Business Lending- Commercial Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 22, 2017
Bank of America is an excellent employer as they a diverse and enjoyable group. You can truly learn a lot by working for this company and have certainly done so in my years with the bank. Definitely a lot of opportunity if you get your foot in the door.
Government
Mortgage Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAJune 22, 2017
Complete waste of business. Horrible customer service. No one wanted to work there.
Each day is busy and you need to deal with every customer as if they are your best friend.
The hours are long and the risk is high.
Hadoop Developer (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2017
It was really good working at Bank of america - team was very effective and communicative.The way bank treats it's employees/contractors is outstanding
Good Company
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 22, 2017
The pay was terrible. The job had its advantages, such as the benefits that came along with the job. This company cares about its employees. The company was customer based which is what I loved.
Poor Management
Banking Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 22, 2017
Poor manager, unethical practices, Management was lazy. I wouldn't bank here if my life depended on it. Not enough staff, little to no training. Terrible experience.
was a long term temp here
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 22, 2017
EXCELLENT company. One of the best. Very established, organized and filled with great people. You will learn lots of things working here. They are well run.,
Pros
organized and established
Mediocre
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 22, 2017
BOA is a good company if you are hired externally. Promoting is hard and the pay is terrible for internal promters. Also there aren't very many positions in the branches.
ok place to work
Bankruptcy Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2017
ok place to work except late/sick policy. they have a exception policy that if you are sick two days in a row you get two exception. after third you are formally written up.
Awesome company to work for but little room for advancement
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2017
The company is great! Management was very supportive of new ideas and always open to chat. The only downside is that moving up in the company was extremely hard because there weren't many options.
Pros
Upper management, work/life balance
Cons
Hard to move up in the corporate ladder
No negative comments
Small Business Practice Solutions Approval Officer (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 22, 2017
No negative comments, nice environment, good people, great benefits. The only reason I am looking to leave is due to the distance the office is from my home.
Easily Climb Corporate Ladder
Sales & Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 22, 2017
Working at Bank of America was great on the job training. I learned something new about finances and investments everyday. The best part was helping clients succeed financially. The workplace culture was positive and up beat most of the time.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Low Pay
This place is not what it used to be
Mortgage Service Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAJune 22, 2017
This place does not care about anyone. The executives might think they are doing well but they don't care about them either. This company is all about the board members only. The customers do not matter
Pros
Cons
everything sucks
Culture depends on the division
SVP (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2017
BofA is a large company. Like any large company, stress is high and performance reviews are based on what you produce. The culture is largely set by your executive, although all groups adhere to a common set of values.
Pros
Professional work environment
Cons
Strong preference to working in the office
Great Place to work
Personal Banker (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 22, 2017
I learned so much in this opportunity, skills that have helped me in so many ways. The hardest thing about it was pushing product to customers when they did not need them.
Not a good place to be; there is no pretense that the people matter
IT Project Manager (TPSM) (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 22, 2017
Overall a bad place. People are not treated respectfully and there is no illusion that the staff is nothing more than a "resource" - a "thing that can easily be replaced.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Staff are not respected, nor is there is any pretense that the employees matter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank Of America. Our community is ready to answer.