Bank Of America

Bank Of America Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Mortgage Underwriting Team Manager (Former Employee), Chandler, AZJune 30, 2015
Excellent development program, culture, benefits and training. A company with a rich history and strong principals. A great place to start or enhance your career.
Very nice Co. to work for.
Post Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee), Plano TXJune 30, 2015
Typical day, close out the files that was given each day,
Learned the process of foreclosure and how it is handle,
Management was understanding to all the hard work that you done.
Co-workers will be co-workers you just have to learn to do your work as put a deaf ear to most of them.
The job was not that hard just the long commute every day.
Enjoyed the job because I enjoy working with people that you can help.
Review Summary
VP - Mtg Servicing Unit Mgr II (Current Employee), Simi Valley, CAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits, Amazing teammates
Cons: Re-ORG after Re-ORG, as we continue to right size we are going through constent restructures
I have the opportunity to manage over 90 FTE in 7 different sites (in 7 different states)
I have strong leaders that work for me; I’m pleased to lead this group. The most enjoyable part of my job is leading and people - Good leaders set a clear vision and inspire people to perform. They are the ones you hear about and want to work with. This is a great opportunity to do with my team daily. I have 10 directs within 7 different states.
Inspected photosynthesetic drums that go into copying machines
Senior Collector (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Enjoyed inspecting parts and working with great people.
Cons: none
I enjoyed working for the company. The employer's and worker's were pleasant. Benefits and bonus's were good too. Able to work a lot of overtime.
Plenty of growth areas; training available for advancement opportunities
SVP - Project Management (Former Employee), California and NevadaJune 29, 2015
Enjoyed working with mid and lower level management. Hardest part of the job was relating to the ever changing directions with each new executive. The terminology and technology would change but the general ideas/direction seemed to stay the same.
Productive and friendly workplace
Foreclosure specialist - Team lead (Former Employee), West Hills, CAJune 29, 2015
Enjoyed coming into work daily and our department was full of amazing managers and co-workers.Worked hard as a unit to ensure month over month growth in our production.
great company to work for with great benefits
Quality Consultant (Current Employee), Plano, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: employee benefits exceed competitor benefits
Cons: middle level management is lacking proper support to lead
Bank of America is a great place to work with great benefits. It is a great place to gain an enourmous amount of knowledge based on the amount of products available to customers.
Very professional environment.
Portfolio Management Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 29, 2015
Very male oriented but the work space is amazing and the people are very friendly and great to be around. My manager is amazing.
worked with fun people
Collections Representative II (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: was off every holiday
Cons: incentives were not given often
handled inbound calls to assist with customer service inquiries. worked on a team of 6 won competitions based on group performance. enjoyed group projects
Customer Service
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAJune 28, 2015
Great place to learn different areas of the store and learning how to be customer service oriented. Management is very well rounded and always willing to assist.
productive
Support Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 28, 2015
i worked for this company for years. Lots of growth opportunity. Ever changing environment. co worker s were great. some managers were great if you worked hard and took initiative it did not go unnoticed.
Great company to work for. Great career opportunity.
AVP; Fulfillment Support Team Leader (Current Employee), Hunt Valley, MDJune 28, 2015
The company offers job security. Great benefits. Opportunity with compensation but you own your own career.

I do believe that there could be more organization with training for the associates. There should be a better compensation plan for managers.
Great Place to work !
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 28, 2015
Awesome place to work as well as great time with co-workers. Had a great company culture centered around a work hard-play hard environment.
n/a
Personal Banker/Small Business Banker (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAJune 28, 2015
working at bank of America is fun, the only down side at the location i was working at require Chinese speaking so make sure you located a location for your self other wise you wont be able to help clients.
Great environment
Bank Teller (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 28, 2015
Handled cash and check transactions

Learned a lot of information regarding privacy and bank rules and regulations

The job was pretty easy and fun! A great place to work!
They were my second family
Officer, Lead Operations Support (Current Employee), Kingston, NYJune 28, 2015
Pros: Events, volunteer program, management
They all watched me grow up get married and have kids. I love everything about the culture and work that we did. We were all sad when they decided to close our operation but we are all in contact and close friends.
Bank of America was awesome
Teller (Former Employee), Katy, TXJune 28, 2015
I loved everything about this bank. All of the employees were very friendly and the managers were very friendly and helpful as well.
high sales high pressure environment
Small Business Specialist (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJune 28, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: high stress environment
its a good company to work for comes with its share of challenges sales goasl can be high but the financial rewards are great if you can deal with the pressure.
The Best of the Best in the Banking Industry
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 28, 2015
Pros: Well Established - Best in Class - Size of Organization
Cons: Reorganizations and layoffs
I had the pleasure of working for Bank of America for 18 years. This corporation has best-in-class technology and a corporate culture of risk management, customer service, accounting controls, oversight, ethics and a genuine respect for diversity and inclusion for all associates.

The bank excels not only the investment of client assets; it also investments heavily in its associates through onboarding, annual training and employee recognition.

The best part of my job were my colleagues; the people I worked with daily made it all worth while. The most difficult aspect was weathering market fluctuations and the fall out of the financial crisis of 2008.
great new experience
Senior Collector (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 28, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: none
worked inbound/outbound for auto loans and mortgages. I had no knowledge of how credit card and loans, learned a great deal. Management was excellent, very helpful and willing to assist when needed. My co-workers were excellent, we were always willing to help each other. The hardest part of this job was learning all the ins and outs of credit cards and loans. Interaction with my co-workers was the most enjoyable part of my job, different cultures and hours were excellent..

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more

Bank Of America Salaries