Bank Of America
6,790 reviews

Bank Of America Employer Reviews

Extremely low work/life balance with high stress
Vice President and Unit Lead (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2014
Managed 120 associates in Area Operations Center (AOC). The process was fulfillment of Bank of America's mortgage loans for North Carolina.
Bank of America Review
Retail Sales Manager, Vice President (Current Employee), Chicago, IlApril 9, 2014
Working in multiple lines of business for the past 9 years I have had a chance to learn, grow and be challenged. I enjoy working for the organization. I know I can contribute more and I am looking for an opportunity that will allow me to do so.
System Engineer
Senior Windows System Engineer (AVP) (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 9, 2014
• Senior Deployment Engineer and Project Technical Lead focused in systems management, applications technical support and automated deployment.
Decent Workplace
Mortgage Default Servicing Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 9, 2014
Besides the politics. This was a good place to work. However, there is very little room for growth and development.
Call center environment
Loan Specialist- Legacy Asset Servicing (Former Employee), Newark, NJApril 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches, team games, one on one sessions.
Cons: monthly parking fee.
A typical day at work included the interaction with customers over the phone assisting needs of service. I learned that team work is a must to succeed in an environment as such. Having fun with co-workers as well with management became an important part of the job. The hardest part of the job might be that you are sitting down all day. However, you – more... can get up whenever desired as long as you let management know. The most enjoyable part of the job had to be the people that worked there. – less
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 9, 2014
Handling different mortgage accounts
I learned about how your payment can be adjusted if you have an escrow account
Managers were helpful
I love my co-workers very helpful and made the day go by faster
The hardest part was explaining to customers why their payment went up because they have a fix rate
I enjoyed speaking to customers and making sure all – more... their questions were answered before leaving off my line – less
I would say it is good to work for BofA
AVP (Current Employee), ILApril 8, 2014
I think working for Bank of America is good. People are friendly and helpful
PLEAD THE FIFTH
Senior Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 8, 2014
It was a job & I really enjoyed assisting the customers. It was also nice to have great co-workers.
Bank of America
Fraud Initiation Analyst I (Current Employee), Scranton, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: incentive
Cons: work enviornment
a typical day required answering the phones constantly one right after another. The hardest part was my inability to move throughout the day.
High volume work place with good benefits and compensation
Junior Underwriter/Senior Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOApril 8, 2014
Pros: flexible scheduling, skills enhancement
Cons: job security
Good atmosphere to work and learn in, great benefits and vacation package, family friendly
Good work environment.
Loan Servicing Specialist II (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 8, 2014
Pros: kept it simlple.
Cons: too many holidays off!
easy going, training and managing was hands on. I loved it since it was a mile from my home. other than that it was a work environment that i didnt mind walking in at 8am n Monday morning.
great place
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAApril 8, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: cold as hell in there, no windows
great place to work, okay pay. sitting down all day, inbound and outbound call center
porductive call center good working enviroment
Mortgage Customer Service Specialist I (Current Employee), plano TXApril 8, 2014
A typical day of works is around 60-70 inbound calls per day dealing with homeowners and third parties as far as mortgage insurance escrow accounts etc go. I have learned alot at this company and continue to expand my knowledge. The management is hands on and very organized. stressful but yet good work and job security
Great Internship
Summer Analyst, Structured Finance Group (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 8, 2014
I had the best experience during my summer internship. Even the senior most members of the group knew about my work, appreciated it and made it a point to get to know me. Hard working environment where one is learning constantly with a keen focus to create value for the client.
Great company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee), Lancaster, CAApril 8, 2014
High Volume customer service contact center. Training in mortgage servicing and escrow, tax and insurance as well as current FCC and FEMA guidelines was excellent. High morale in the call center. Great team environment.
Sr. Lead QA/BA Analyst (Current Employee), Newark, DEApril 8, 2014
Clean neat place to work very professional, Did work in a timely manner no stress from managers .
the most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Collector in Estate Recovery (Current Employee), Newark DeApril 8, 2014
Pros: receiving recognition
Cons: health care
helping my customers through their financial situation and coming up with programs to keep them up to date with all of their accounts
Company was good to work with.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Former Employee), Richardson, TexasApril 8, 2014
Pros: bonus for good work
Cons: short breaks.
Would return home owners calls to answer their questions. Complete daily tasks of spreadsheets and projects given by managers.
Worked with my teammates in completing team projects.
The hardest part of the job was having to explain the home owner that we could not put them in a modification. The most enjoyable part was being able to tell a home owner – more... that we could put them in a modification.
I enjoyed working with my team and my managers. I learned many things from them on a day to day basis. – less
Great job security
Fraud Analyst (Current Employee), ArizonaApril 8, 2014
Been with the company 7 years, great job security. Depending on the dept. career advancement may be limited.
OK
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Troy, MIApril 8, 2014
Pros: pay was ok
Cons: good healthcare
The company itself was ok it went into a transition from another company, and management was horrible the jobs became different and the training was not the best.

I enjoyed working with all my co-workers as we were a team. The hardest part of my job was not knowing if I was going to have one when the transition was over.

About Bank Of America

Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries – Read more