Bank of China Employee Reviews

Famous company, efficient and well managed
Assistant of financial Analyst (Former Employee), C19July 29, 2013
I learnt how to work in a team. Everyone was focus their own position but none of them forgot the big picture, the final target.
Productive and friendly workplace
Intern at Trade Service Department (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 7, 2013
This bank offers a productive working environment. I really appreciate this internship opportunity, from which I learned the process of trade service and trade finance operations and miscellaneous practical skills. The co-workers there are nice and friendly.
Dealt with data everyday
Assistant of financial Analyst (Former Employee), C19June 19, 2013
Collected information to identify the trends and prepared reports for financial analyst.
Assisted to performed data research, technical analysis and portfolio devising.
Calculated and indicate the risky levels of investment portfolio
Researched and updated stock market and economic information for the analyst
Great name, great place, great culture, great people!
Summer Analyst, E-Banking Department (Former Employee), C30June 8, 2013
Great name, great place, great culture, great people! One of the best experience as an intern. Feel respected and learnt a lot. Had deep bonding with boss and got return offer.
lagging
Credit Intern (Former Employee), NeijiangApril 21, 2013
aggressive management team due to performance pressure from higher levels. working environment is not so professional and internal training is lagging
A good place for starters to learn about the financial industry
Financial Advisor and Analyst (Former Employee), Mudanjiang, HeilongjiangMarch 29, 2013
Quickly learning and very challenging in sales and communication skills. Need to be customer oriented and be prepared to deal with all kinds of situation.
A workplace to get well understanding of a Chinese structure company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 16, 2013
I work as a full time employee at Bank of China, and I work from Monday to Friday. In this bank, I am able to interact and cooperation with co-workers from all over the world because there are branches in Asia, Canada, and Europe. I have learned the Chinese culture from this job and understood how a business style of a typical Chinese Company.
productive work place
Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 12, 2013
not a bad choice, not good for new graduate
but i need to move on
valuable internship
Intern as a Credit Manager Assistant (Former Employee), Xiamen, Fujian Province, ChinaMarch 9, 2013
Pros: learn new things and make new friends
Cons: a little boring and unpaid
1. I did both professional work (e.g.writing credit report, contact customers through phone) and non-professional work (e.g.print and copy documents, organized my co-workers' documents).
2. I had opportunity to practice my VBA skill and also I learned how to communicate well with customers.
3. My supervisors are very nice and I got along well with my co-workers.
4. The hardest part of the job was that I felt like I was overqualified for that position and I would love to do something more challenge.
a place you can learn much from
Intern (Former Employee), shenzhen, cnJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: free lunch
BOC is one of the biggest bank in china. i meet many highly-competent people during my internship and learn much from them. in addition, the management of BOC is reasonable.
One of the most challenging part of working in BOC is about how to handle the relationship with the customers. employee of a bank should always smile to the customers in all situations.
good reputation in China
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), C30January 28, 2013
I was responsible for assisting senior members in conducting financial analysis as well as writing industry research.
routine working environment
Cashier (Former Employee), C02January 10, 2013
usually handled daily and basic transactions as clients required.
fun and good to stay
Management Trainee/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), chinaDecember 20, 2012
It is really good experience in my career and everything here is perfect.
nice place
Management Trainee (Former Employee), chinaOctober 31, 2012
Pros: promotion
Cons: short break
It is a nice place for internship, you can deal with tasks with the team member who are professional. So you can get more information and experience.
poor management
Associate, Loan administrator (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 20, 2012
Pros: well known bank, one of the largest four in china
Cons: poor management
poor management
less promotion opportunity
lazy culture
slow productivity
front office staff have a lot of sales pressure but middle and back office staff don't
Nice Workplace
Temporary Clerk (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 19, 2012
We solves technical problems on reports for business users from other departments.
I learned to create Crystal Reports that contains more complex structure and logic base on the users' request.
My co-workers are nice person.
Intern, Analyst, International Business Department
Intern, Analyst, International Business Department (Former Employee), ChinaSeptember 23, 2012
• Processed letters of credit, bills for collection, department accounting statements, and receipt of proceeds accounting statements, managed and compile payment of invoices for global third party acquisitions.
• Assisted with coordination of international annual planning process and forecasting.
• Liaised with international segments and provided financial reporting and analytical support to department manager.
• Consolidated net working capital analysis and reporting to executive level for 2010 focusing on international business.
• Assisted with business project feasibility study.
Good and fun place
Banking Management Assistant (Former Employee), ManagementAugust 29, 2012
Busy and fundamental retail work. People would like to learn more and get more experience there.
About BOC
Senior Network Engineer (Former Employee), ChinaApril 7, 2012
it's my remarkable work place and my network security career start point.