Bank of North Georgia

Bank of North Georgia Employer Reviews

Was a good Job
Teller II (Former Employee), Covington, GAJune 12, 2014
A typical day was always busy and had great coworkers. Learned a lot though couching and management was good.
Great place to work if you want to grow
Teller Manager/Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAMay 29, 2014
Pros: unlimited training and career advancement
This was a very supportive company. At BNG they strive for excellence.
I enjoyed my customers
Head Teller/Supervisor (Former Employee), Covington, GADecember 5, 2013
Pros: benefits
I enjoyed working with customers, helping to solve problems and directing them on products that best benefit them. I liked the responsibility of running and supervising the teller line, but most of all I enjoyed the collection position I had at Bank of North Georgia. I enjoyed the challenge.
Fun place to work
Staff Accountant - Mortgage Accountant Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: great benefit
Not a highly stressful environmnet. Slow paced in regards to career advancement.
Enjoy team members great work/life balance
Assistant Branch Manager, Bank Officer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2013
I enjoy working for Bank of North Georgia because you are rewarded for your production and the company cares about their employees.
Good place to work with quality products to offer the customer.
AVP-BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee), McDonough GeorgiaOctober 26, 2012
A typical day consisted of managing the day to day operations of a retail banking office, with outside Business Development calls, and community involvement activities through Civic Club and Chamber membership.

The hardest part of the job and the least favorite activity was the outside calling. The best and most enjoyable part of the job for me was – more... the customer service. It is always my goal to try to make the customer feel that visiting my office was the highlight of their day!

Bank of North Georgia is a division of Synovus which allowed them the privilege of offering a great Benefits and Compensation package to their employees. – less
Bank OF North Georgia
Bank Teller I (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 22, 2012
I get to work early every morning. When I get there I walk to my window, log into the computer, and prepare everything for the day’s work. At 9 Bank of North Georgia opens and customers start coming in. My jobs requires me to deposit checks, cash checks, move money around for clients, help clear up account problems, and answer questions. I personally – more... have not had any problems with managers or the other tellers. All in all I find the job to be pretty rewarding; decent pay, the hours aren’t too bad, and I have the chance for advancement. – less
Larger bank with a community feel
Head Teller (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2012
Wonderful staff and customers. Felt like a small town bank, I knew all of my clients by name and often by voice over the phone. Started off as a head teller and quickly became a personal banker. Consistently met and exceeded all my sales goals.
Great Place to work
Professional Bank Teller II/Backup Vault Teller (Former Employee), Riverdale, GAJuly 25, 2012
Pros: scheduling, job responsibilities, atmosphere.
Cons: locations
9-5 with exception but all worth your time. Loved my co-workers. Small atmosphere with lots of growth opportunity.