Bank of Utah Employee Reviews in United States

Great for a first job.
Teller (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTAugust 22, 2015
Being a Teller at the Bank of Utah is a fairly relaxed job. It worked great with school allowing me to do some homework in between customers. The Branch managers are amazing people and so are the other tellers and they are there to help you in any way they can. The pay for a teller is low and often you don't advance for 5-10 years, this makes the job great for a first job to give you experience and prep you to move into a more ideal job.
Pros
can do homework
Cons
Low entry pay, small opportunities to advance in the company
Enjoyable, steady Teller position
Teller (Current Employee) –  South Ogden, UTMarch 26, 2014
A typical day would be coming into work and getting my cash drawer out of the vault and working in my cash and on my computer all day until i left. I think management could be more strict because employees get away with a lot of things. My co workers are all much older than me at least 50 years old and above. The hardest part of the job was the drama from other employees and not getting the answers i needed from employees that i was supposed to look up to. The most enjoyable part was getting to talk to customers and handle each situation differently and professionally.
Pros
job security, hourly wage, customers
Cons
job time, drama
Good company with good management; assistant was good, people-oriented.
Executive Secretary to Executive Vice President (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTApril 4, 2013
People-oriented bank, commercial lending, agricultural lending, secretarial skills.
Pros
meeting people; co-workers
Cons
salary
Enjoyable workplace and people
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UtahMarch 6, 2012
I really enjoyed my time at Bank of Utah and only left when it came down to getting more $ for my growing family. I loved working with all the people there and learned a lot - they really help you grow. However, the only complaint I had was a lack of movement up as there really isn't many places you can go up in this type of environment - maybe new job titles, etc. Everyone is a VP there so it's not as much of an advancement. Good benefits (Roth 401K, healthcare, etc).
Pros
people, environment, benefits, security
Cons
lack of advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Utah. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2