Bank of the Ozarks Employee Review

View all Bank of the Ozarks reviews

Loved Bank of the Ozarks!
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Ozark, AROctober 29, 2013
Bank of the Ozarks was my first REAL job, and I have the fondest memories of working there. Had things been different, I would have continued to work for them during college then hoped to progress. I believe BOTO is a strong bank with great management. The bank was so good to me, and gave me the solid base for banking that I have today. I thank them for pointing me in the banking career direction.

Other Bank of the Ozarks Employee Reviews

Lack of Leadership/Good Management/Communication
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 14, 2018
My department suffered greatly due to lack of leadership and good management. I was aware of many suggestions made by people in different positions, to enhance efficiency/accuracy, only to be turned down. Management was not willing to change the current process even when a better option existed. Department moral and productivity suffered as a result. I decided to make a move when I realized these issues were not isolated to my department as I dealt more frequently with other departments.

All was not lost. During my time with Bank of the Ozarks, I was able to learn more about the industry, the regulations that surround banking, effective management styles, and what inspires employees to be their best everyday. I do consider my time with Bank of the Ozarks to be productive and beneficial.
Pros
HSA health insurance options, 401K matching
Cons
lack of leadership, goood management, communication
For career people
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 13, 2018
if you would like to make banking your career stay with BOTO. Have a great opportunity to learn from people in the industry that have been in banking over 30+ years.