Bank of the Ozarks Employee Reviews

RUN AWAY
Teller/CSR (Former Employee), Little Rock, ArAugust 23, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Everything about BOTO...
You are requried to work long hours in a stressful work environment, dealing with everything you they throw at you and customers while trying to balance at the end of the day. Its impossible. While I was there we lost every single teller and CSR 2 presidents and a bank manager because this is not a customer or empoyee orenited company. HR is the worst about keeping things private, my exit interview was shared with my immediate suporvisor whom I still had to work with for two weeks. It is a hostile work invironment because its every man for themselves.
Prooductive
CSR/Teller (Former Employee), Savannah, GAAugust 21, 2015
Good company with decent benefits. The office had a very positive environment. The only dislike was the traffic on the way to and from work.
Teller/CSR
Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Adairsville, GAAugust 13, 2015
I loved my customers and miss them. This was a fun job as I wasn't constantly doing the same thing every day! My customers kept me on my toes and where all sweet. Hardest part of my job would be when I would try to help someone over the phone and had to take there number to call them back due to being so busy in house.
Great learning experience - very knowledgable employees
Human Resource Specialist (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 19, 2015
Cons: the benefits were not very good.
I learned a great deal about Human Resources in a banking environment. Management was very disconnect from their employees. Co-workers did not communicate with each other about anything other than work. Not an enjoyable place to work.
Banking company
Teller (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 17, 2015
The company itself its a leading and growing small bank. Be prepared to work independently as they keep management busy what, what is considered to be other important things besides being at the actual work place or defending their employers.
Great
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cedar Park, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Wonderful place to work for definitely a place where you are able to move up. I cant say enough great things about this place. Cant ask for a better place to work. Co-workers are simply the best. Only thing that really sucks is having to do the ATM unguarded.
Growing Bank
Vault Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sherwood, ARNovember 19, 2014
I enjoyed working for this financial institution. There wasn't room for advancement.
A good place to work; a lot of growth and expansion to become the #1 bank in the nation
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Paris, AROctober 14, 2014
multiple phone calls; review of accounts; loan requests/review for approval; facility issues; great team of co-workers always ready to assist customer; collection of past due loans; budget & growth projections; serving the customers of our area
Good employer
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ArkansasOctober 2, 2014
I worked in the call center. Job duties included answering calls from customers or branches with questions regarding online banking and ATM/debit cards.
Good work-life balance, and great management.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 13, 2014
I was sad I had to leave this company for personal reasons. There was a lot of autonomy and freedom considering the other financial institutions I've worked for.
Great Place
Teller (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 16, 2014
Teller pay is not the best and your life is on the line every day with bank robberies.
Not a very good place to work.
Teller (Former Employee), NCApril 9, 2014
Cons: unexpected call ins, no benefits of any kind. bad place to work.
Company doesn't offer decent pay rates, holiday pay or any type of benefits for part time employees. You are required to go above and beyond the call of duty for very low pay rate. Expected to fill in for full time employees so that they can enjoy their benefits of holiday pay. BAD PLACE TO WORK! Bank of America offers benefits to ALL employees part time or full time. They do not encourage other employment so that you are available anytime needed.
Nice people poor management
Loan File Processor (Current Employee), Ozark, ARMarch 24, 2014
allows you to miss for personal reasons as long as you make up time; benefits are ridiculously inadequacy. no advancement but plenty of extra work to be handed to you with no pay compensation.
Excellent place of employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARMarch 14, 2014
Wonderful bank that meets customer needs. All employees went above and beyond to make sure each client's experience was hassle free.
Stay Away
CSR (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 5, 2014
Pros: long lunches, good relationships with customers
Cons: management, lack of transparency, no loyalty to employees
Very poorly run HR and Management team. A "Customer Complained About Me" is the reasoning that I got the day they fired me after working there a year. I had never had issues with customers and was baffled by the accusation. I am introverted and avoid conflict. Yet, they were quick to pull the trigger due to a customer complaint instead of working through it via transparency with a loyal employee who loved his job. Kind of a terrible way to run a business if you ask me. When I asked for further information on the complaint and why I was fired, I was told "You've been given your explanation". What? Pretty baffling all around. Very poorly run bank with little room to advance. Also the pay is rotten. Steer clear.
Great bank to work for
Customer Sales Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Rogers, ARFebruary 1, 2014
This company has great training available. They have good benefits and worth working for.
Productive, active, and efficient enviorment
Teller (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARDecember 23, 2013
i enjoyed working as a teller a deposit counselor. i not only processed monetary transactions but also manage and develop accounts.
Productive work place
Special Assets Officer (Current Employee), Valdosta, GADecember 21, 2013
Bank of the Ozarks, is a family oriented, high paced, environment.
fun place to work
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLNovember 8, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: some of management wasn't trained well
Bank of the Ozarks was a fun place to wrok at, and had great employees. I have met a lot of good friends from working there. Their core values are excellent, but advancement wasn't easy unless you wanted to relocate, since there are only five locations in Florida.
Repsonsible for customer credit files
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Ozark, ARNovember 6, 2013
Learned valuable office experience as well as customer service