Bank of the Ozarks

Bank of the Ozarks Employer Reviews

A good place to work; a lot of growth and expansion to become the #1 bank in the nation
Branch Manager (Current Employee), Paris, AROctober 14, 2014
multiple phone calls; review of accounts; loan requests/review for approval; facility issues; great team of co-workers always ready to assist customer; collection of past due loans; budget & growth projections; serving the customers of our area
Good employer
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), ArkansasOctober 2, 2014
I worked in the call center. Job duties included answering calls from customers or branches with questions regarding online banking and ATM/debit cards.
Good work-life balance, and great management.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 13, 2014
I was sad I had to leave this company for personal reasons. There was a lot of autonomy and freedom considering the other financial institutions I've worked for.
Great Place
Teller (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 16, 2014
Teller pay is not the best and your life is on the line every day with bank robberies.
White collar sweatshop
Regional Information Technology Officer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 30, 2014
Pros: free coffee, all the water you can drink
Cons: everything else
10 - 12 hour days are expected, many people work 7 days a week. This has to be the worst work environment I have ever seen, tiny cubes for most employees, back stabbing and undermining among management, angry triads by the President complete with thrown keyboards.
Not a very good place to work.
Teller (Former Employee), NCApril 9, 2014
Cons: unexpected call ins, no benefits of any kind. bad place to work.
Company doesn't offer decent pay rates, holiday pay or any type of benefits for part time employees. You are required to go above and beyond the call of duty for very low pay rate. Expected to fill in for full time employees so that they can enjoy their benefits of holiday pay. BAD PLACE TO WORK! Bank of America offers benefits to ALL employees part – more... time or full time. They do not encourage other employment so that you are available anytime needed. – less
Nice people poor management
Loan File Processor (Current Employee), Ozark, ARMarch 24, 2014
allows you to miss for personal reasons as long as you make up time; benefits are ridiculously inadequacy. no advancement but plenty of extra work to be handed to you with no pay compensation.
Highly detailed work requiring great amount of attention.
Head Teller (Current Employee), Cairo, GAMarch 17, 2014
I love the challenge of this job. Although there are some very constant duties there are always new things to learn.
Excellent place of employment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARMarch 14, 2014
Wonderful bank that meets customer needs. All employees went above and beyond to make sure each client's experience was hassle free.
Great bank to work for
Customer Sales Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Rogers, ARFebruary 1, 2014
This company has great training available. They have good benefits and worth working for.
Productive, active, and efficient enviorment
Teller (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARDecember 23, 2013
i enjoyed working as a teller a deposit counselor. i not only processed monetary transactions but also manage and develop accounts.
Productive work place
Special Assets Officer (Current Employee), Valdosta, GADecember 21, 2013
Bank of the Ozarks, is a family oriented, high paced, environment.
fun place to work
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Bradenton, FLNovember 8, 2013
Pros: great benefits
Cons: some of management wasn't trained well
Bank of the Ozarks was a fun place to wrok at, and had great employees. I have met a lot of good friends from working there. Their core values are excellent, but advancement wasn't easy unless you wanted to relocate, since there are only five locations in Florida.
Repsonsible for customer credit files
Loan Processor (Former Employee), Ozark, ARNovember 6, 2013
Learned valuable office experience as well as customer service
Loved Bank of the Ozarks!
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Ozark, AROctober 29, 2013
Bank of the Ozarks was my first REAL job, and I have the fondest memories of working there. Had things been different, I would have continued to work for them during college then hoped to progress. I believe BOTO is a strong bank with great management. The bank was so good to me, and gave me the solid base for banking that I have today. I thank them – more... for pointing me in the banking career direction. – less
relaxed and productive environment
Teller (Current Employee), Ocala, FLOctober 26, 2013
Pros: the opportunity to experience the banking industry
Cons: not having the opportunity to move up as a full time associate
Overall the Bank of the Ozarks is a great bank to work for. They do value their employees. Daily duties consists of processing financial transactions such as, withdrawals and deposits, selling cashiers checks and other office duties as required by each employee. This is my very first opportunity in banking and I've learned a great deal of new terminology – more... and the general process of banking. Management is very organized and functions as a whole. The co-workers are above and beyond helpful. Upon hire, I was welcomed with open arms, by everyone. At this point, the hardest part of my job is working part-time. I've grown to love the banking industry and my profession as a teller. I can honestly say I enjoy meeting new people, creating new long term bonds with my customers and satisfying each customer to the best of my ability. – less
Excellent place to work with room for growth and advancement
Underwriter (Former Employee), Little Rock, AROctober 19, 2013
I enjoyed working for Bank of the Ozarks. I was on track to move into a management position. However, I decided to challenge myself by relocating to the Chicago area.
I loved it
Contractor (Former Employee), Valdosta, GASeptember 5, 2013
I loved working for this company, while I was employed I worked my own hours and did the best job that I could.
temporary job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Hot Springs Village, ARAugust 23, 2013
Worked as part time substitute teller for newly opened branch located inside grocery store.
Great Company
Teller/ CSR (Current Employee), FloridaAugust 23, 2013
Pros: training
Cons: benefits, ie health insurance and pay
Pay and Benefits are not exactly comparible to the area but other than that the company is amazing to work for. The strive for excellent customer service and the training is more than any other company I have worked for.

About Bank of the Ozarks

Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company. The Company wholly owns a state chartered subsidiary bank, Bank of the Ozarks – Read more