Bankers Healthcare Group Employee Reviews

Overall experince
Fulfillment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJanuary 17, 2018
They management are young and don't understand how to manage was fired base on lies. They keep people employed if you're a friend. Not a company good company to work for if your in sales.
Pros
The company has a gym
Cons
Mangers don't know how to manage
Great Company
Funding Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Davie, Fl.December 22, 2017
The company provides you an opportunity to learn, grow and expand in to any opportunity you commit yourself to. If you're interested in a company that compensates you for hard work, BHG is a good fit.

Great benefits, family environment and a productive atmosphere. The training department assures you not only learn your role, but that you understand the company as a whole and how every position contributes to the end result. If you're willing to put your head down and diligently do your work, you'll never want to leave this company.
Great Culture
Management (Current Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 22, 2017
Company has a very positive attitude and very caring toward the employees. Ownership is hands on and always looking for ways to help and motivate the associates. Great perks like a gym on site, personal trainer, café, team building activities, and occasional free lunches.
Pros
Advancement opportunities! Great atmostphere! Great Perks!
Cons
Growning to fast! But I guess thats a positive thing.
Nice Culture
Senior Pricing Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 28, 2017
Bankers Healthcare Group provides a unique culture with a fast paced environment. It is a competitive role that allows you to earn as much as you would like. You are permitted to dress down and your opinion is valued.
Pros
Cool Culture
Cons
Many job changes
competitive sales environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLNovember 9, 2017
Great culture, always helping employees improve. Your day is non-stop, heavy phone traffic while maintaining your pipeline to be able to hit your goals on a monthly basis.
Poor Management
Employee Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 1, 2017
The company was great when it came to the employees who worked there. However, the owners wife who was not on payroll could hire and fire people as she pleased and would come into the offices once a month to stir up drama and problems.
Great Workplace
Client Relations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLAugust 29, 2017
Great place to work. They care for their employees and provide ample benefits to those who are willing to work. They also aknowledge the efforts that everyone puts in
Growing company that pays well
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 27, 2017
BHG is a great, fun place to work. The teams spend time together and build relationships. Supervisors are always there to help. It is a great, busy work environment to work in. The pay is also very good.
Productive work place with an employee's cafe and employee's gym.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJune 23, 2017
I always enjoy working at Bankers Healthcare Group or any other company I have worked in my life. I'm a people person, willing to help anybody and do anything to get the job done. I'm very quiet when I work, I concentrate very hard so I don't make any mistakes. I have learned in this company a new program called Buildium, a tenant software for leases and contracts to rent properties. Bankers Healthcare Group is a multi cultural company, people from different background and religion. There was nothing hard about my job, it was very enjoyable to go into work every morning.
Pros
Cafe on site
Cons
Great company to work for. very fast pace
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYApril 28, 2017
Amazing company. Always room for advancement if you show your dedicated and have a good attitude. Very fast pace and constantly changing with the market.
Pros
Free lunches, free gym and personal trainer
Sales Support Specialist
Support Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLApril 26, 2017
• Manage sales team pipelines including acquiring documentation from clients to properly structure applications.
• Created clients files and conducted background research to validate client-supplied credentials and financial data.
• Analyze client tax returns and income verification documents.
• Liaise between Customer Support Department and sales team to successfully close loans.
• Schedule prospect interviews and discovery discussions for sales and underwriters leading to closing

I learned a lot about the financial aspect of the health industry, I enjoyed helping health professionals be able to expand their careers and practices by assisting in getting loans. Hardest part of the job was executing every avenue and not being able to qualify a potential customer to receive our products.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the positive environment and working with people who care.
Pros
fast paced, assisting in helping clients benefit their life, friendly environment, positive morale, learn about all aspects of business
Cons
unrealistic expectations
Sales is not what they promise
Account Executive/Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYFebruary 27, 2017
No work/life balance. Pulling 12 hour days and you're still looked at as a slacker. Leads are manipulated so that new reps are never given leads that will fund. Lots of company politics.
Good Place to Work
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLDecember 12, 2016
Great Work Environment. I left because I am relocating out of area.

Very nice people. Professional caring group. Good management
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Low Pay
Bhg
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 21, 2015
Great place to work. I have always found Bankers Healthcare Group to be a very caring organization. They promote a healthy work environment.
Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Gross lack of leadership and collaboration -
Exempt Position (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJuly 6, 2015
BHG should have a revolving door on the office as people either quit or resign at a breakneck pace. There is no training or support and the culture there is horrible. New employees are expected to train themselves and questions are met with angry reprisal. I've never had a negative work experience but I can say that I have had my first at BHG. Run, don't walk, when the recruiters call.
Pros
Free lunches on Friday, good compensation
Cons
Small company that's run by a small group that frowns on new people/ideas, no training or support
Very very Unprofessional!!!
IT Helpdesk (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 8, 2015
I applied for a job at the office in Syracuse. They told me they would make a decision by the end of the week. I called for two weeks!!! She said she would let me know when she knew. I called again after two weeks, my phone calls were ignored all day long, i called 3 times At 5 when they leave for the day she emailed me and said they went with somebody else. If i had not called i wpuld have never recieved an email back. They are extremely unprofessional and I am very very happy I was not hired to work for such cowards!!!!
Cons
HR/Management
Alright place to work
Client Relations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ft Lauderdale FloridaApril 20, 2015
It has its amenities like a gym and personal trainer as well as a cafe with a chef for lunch but as far as longevity and career wise i would look elsewhere.
Very productive and great enviorment to work in
Main Receptionist (Former Employee) –  SouthWest Ranches, FlJanuary 23, 2014
Answering phones and transferring all calls to proper person or office. Doing spreadsheets for the owners. Keeping track of all mailers. Shipping all packages. Typing up all proposals for doctor's to review before signing contract. Doing what was asked to do by HR or owner's of company.

Management was great. Very caring and understanding. Always willing to work with you.

My co-workers were great. We all worked as a team.

The hardest part of the job was moving up in the company.

The most enjoyable part was working with great people and a fun atmosphere.
Pros
Healthcare benifits
Great people, great company
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Southwest Ranches, FLMay 10, 2013
Family owned company. Excellent group of people to work for. Owners are really hands on in the company and listen to every employers wants and needs. Room for growth. Promote positive attitude and hands out rewards and bonuses every week for hard work.
Pros
weekly rewards, growth, great people
Cons
needs more structure
Fun enviroment
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Southwest Ranches, FLOctober 14, 2012
Fun everyday learning progress Job. Managed 2 people. Maintained over 250 Users / over 100 remotly users. Fast growing company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bankers Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.