BankFIRST

BankFIRST Employer Reviews

Good bank to start at
Teller (Former Employee), Apopka, FLAugust 19, 2013
Cons: pay
I never thought I would work at a bank. I think it is a great place to start a banking career. They are small so they train you on all aspects of banking. The employees and management are great. The hardest part is remembering all the policies. They offer benefits right away.
Company that expanded to fast
Receptionist/Correspondence (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDJune 27, 2013
Pros: fun days
Cons: company closed the doors
My main function was to respond via email to card holder question and receptionist.
This was my 1st job, so it taught me how to by dedicated, loyal trusting employee.
The management and co-workers all got along great!
The hardest part of my job was when the business closed the doors.
I really enjoyed all the fun days they would have.
Fun atmosphere
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Chandler, AzOctober 25, 2012
Pros: barbeques, parties, bonuses
Cons: company went out of business
Everyone was so nice and helpful when I was new to the job, supervisors were friends with everyone working there. The hardest part of the job was that a customer could not pay on the account because they lost their job.
Fun place to work
Collector and Billing Disputes Representative (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDJuly 20, 2012
Pros: great incentives
Cons: break schedule
I made outbound collection calls, collecting on past due balances. The hardest part of the job to inform customers to pay us first! The most enjoyable part of the job was the incentives.
No comment
Exe Administrative Assistant / Portfolio Manager (Former Employee), Winter ParkJuly 11, 2012
Pros: family oriented firm
Cons: alot of turnover
Supporting Senior Management
Maintaining calendars / appointments
Creating reports / meeting packages and presentations
Customer Service
Receptionist responsibilities
Office supplies
Great Company
Customer Service Rep/Mentor (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 11, 2012
Pros: great work environment
Company is no longer in business. but when in business it was a great place to work at
Great place to work, but went out of business.
Correspondence Representative (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMay 16, 2012
Pros: good hours, benefits.
Cons: job security.
I worked day hours, weekdays only. I worked for many departments within BankFIRST and enjoyed working there. I had some problems with my Supervisor, but utilized the chain of command and my manager was able to resolve it. I was chosen for a variety of important projects and enjoyed the diverse tasks I was asked to perform. I enjoyed my co-workers, they – more... were good workers, although some issues arose with a few. I once again utilized the chain of command to resolve them. The hardest part of this job was the lack of job security. I stayed for many months, where I witness a Team Lead walk up to a worker's desk with a box, the worker was escorted out the door, while the Team Lead cleaned out their desks. It was very stressful. I enjoyed the hours and benefits of the job. – less
Professional office atmosphere
Data Input Specialist (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLMarch 19, 2012
BankFirst is has a professional office atmosphere with a no nonsense feel to it. There are no jokes being told or stories exchanged around the water jug, but there is a lot of work getting done at all time. Located in an easy to reach area of downtown Winter Park it is an excellent central location for the headquarters branch.