BANKPLUS

BANKPLUS Employee Reviews

The environment is great .
Teller II (Current Employee), Ridgeland, MSMarch 9, 2015
A typical day at work is very laid back . I get to learned and interact with different people daily . I love my co workers they all are very friendly .
Not for everyone
teller (Former Employee), Jackson msFebruary 13, 2015
Not what it seems, that pay is not worth it and is a very competitive working environment. As well as the horrible management. This may only be at my branch but this is not the best job for everyone.
Productive and enjoyable work environment
Teller (Former Employee), Jackson, MSOctober 21, 2014
Pros: great flexibility
Cons: no health insurance because i was part time
BankPlus is a great bank to work for. The pay rate is great and they really take good care of their employees. I was a teller so my typical day at work consisted of making deposits and withdrawls, cashing checks, promoting bank products, and etc. I learned alot about banking business and how to handle business. The only disadvantage is I was a part time worker so I had no benefits.
It's ok but...
teller (Former Employee), lake harbourOctober 15, 2014
Pros: at least you have a job
Cons: pay
Bank plus is all about customer service (of course). The pay is not what you think just because it's a bank, so expect around $10hr for tellers. Different branches do different things or let "certain" customers get away certain stuff. So there is no consistency across the board with bank plus as a whole. It really depends on which branch you work at. Some branches are more busier than others so I encourage DO YOUR RESEARCH! If banking is for you, then hey have fun but if not, look elsewhere
Great company
Scanner (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: decrease pay
This is a wonderful company to work for. I enjoyed going to work and would continue to work for this company, however I would need an increase in pay.
Customer satisfaction oriented work environment, excellent management, and good advancement potential.
Head Teller (Former Employee), Southaven, MSDecember 11, 2013
Pros: a fun, nurturing working environment, and great management
Cons: earning potential within the banking industry
The retail banking branches where I worked were quite busy and were open from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm Monday through Friday, and for at least five hours on Saturdays. The culture was very customer service driven and the management was very good at ensuring everyone who worked there had the tools they needed to help the customer.

My co-workers were bright, conscientious, and hard-working and it was my great pleasure to supervise those who worked behind the teller line. Advancement within the company was encouraged as was continuing education.

The most difficult part of my job came when it took several days to resolve a customer issue. While this did not happen often, I knew that time was of the essence when resolving issues that directly affected a customer's finances. Resolving customers' issues and getting to know them on a personal level was the most enjoyable part of this job.
Fun Workplace with great opportunites.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee), Jackson, MSNovember 18, 2013
Pros: healthcare, advancement
I really enjoyed working at Bankplus. I gained so much knowledge from customer service to intell with banking. The hardest part of the job would maybe be keeping up with changes and adjustments. The most enjoyable part would have to be just making my own schedule throughout the day getting things done stressfree. My co-workers were great, definitely never a dull moment!
Disagree with previous reviews
Teller (Former Employee), DeSoto CountyDecember 13, 2012
Pros: health insurance
Cons: lies
Promises were made ,but always broken. A little bank trying to be like big bank. Maybe it has changed since certain people left, but I doubt it. That's the banking business
good benefits/fun people
Branch Manager, Vice-President (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSSeptember 17, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: very competitive industry currently
typical day in a bank branch; lots of decisions, customer and employee interactions. The hardest part of the job is the fact that there is so much competition in banking and every bank sells the same things, pretty much.
nice community bank
Teller (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSJuly 26, 2012
Pros: healthcare free to employees
Cons: bank hours
Meet interesting people everyday and the bank's main goal is customer service.
Great work environment
Teller (Former Employee), Canton, MSJune 6, 2012
It was a wonderful place to work....the staff were great! I really enjoyed my job there.