Strategic Analyst - Call Center Programs
Bankrate provides clear, objective, and unbiased rates to consumers on more than 300 financial products, including mortgages, credit cards, new and used automobile loans, money market accounts, certificates of deposit, checking and ATM fees, home equity loans and online banking fees, credit cards and insurance.
Bankrate Insurance is the leading online comparison shopping and lead generation solution for the insurance industry. Bankrate Insurance is committed to creating innovative, best in class solutions for our customers and insurance partners that drive industry leading conversion rates. One of the fastest growing parts of the lead generation business has been in providing warm call transfers to our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to drive the further development, analysis, growth and tactical implementation of our call center programs, whereby we connect consumers looking for insurance to relevant insurance companies that have plans to offer. The analyst should be a self-starter who can bring his or her financial and analytical acumen to help grow and optimize the business.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the financial performance of existing programs , including pricing and cost structures
- Analyze and optimize the calls and operations to ensure the best quality product
- Analyze and recommend changes to improve efficiency and productivity of call data
- Work with machine learning team to recommend sources and customer types that should be included for each customer based on analysis of call transfer data and carrier feedback files
- Prioritize, prepare, and load the daily files for call center representatives to call
- Identifying short and long term optimization opportunities for growth
- Develop analytical approaches to solve business questions
- Undergraduate degree in Business Admin, Economics, Math or Statistics required
- Experience researching and evaluating trends and impacts through data mining
- Ability to manipulate large data sets to reach intelligent, actionable recommendations
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain accuracy while juggling multiple assignments with tight deadlines
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills; SQL or SAS Knowledge a plus
We provide a strong benefit package for all full-time employees which include but are not limited to:
Health, dental, vision, employer paid short-term & long-term disability, ten company paid holidays, employer paid life Insurance, , 401K, 2 weeks paid vacation your first year of service, Access to online development training and tuition reimbursement.
Complimentary snacks, beverages, candy.
Company sponsored quarterly happy hours, summer field day, and holiday event.
Our core company values are:
High Performing Organization
We Are One
Annual Salary $55K - $60K + annual bonus