Small law firm is looking for a full time Office Assistant. Legal/Bankruptcy experience a plus but not as important as the willingness to work and learn.
Job duties will include:
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments and assisting attorney with general office duties.
- Interacting with clients and addressing their concerns in a professional manner in person and over the phone.
- Routine office duties including scanning, faxing, email, data entry, copying, filing and greeting visitors.
- Communicating with other law firms, courts and government agencies.
- Fluent in English and excellent communications skills.
- Go getter and solid work ethic.
- Professional and presentable demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Solid work history is required.
- Reliable and dependable. Our attorneys and staff will count on you to follow through on assignments.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Calendar.
- Reside in the Mid Cities area (Office located in HEB area)
- Previous legal experience in Bankruptcy Law is a plus but not required
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -