Do you want to be a part of a fast-paced, growing company? Join BankUnited today! Working for BankUnited provides you with exciting challenges and growth opportunities to advance in your personal and career goals. Apply now and start your career with BankUnited.
At BankUnited, we believe in providing our employees the most competitive benefits available, including:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Long Term Care Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability
• Paid Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Employees scheduled to work between 20 – 29 hours per week are eligible to participate in 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid sick and vacation time.
BankUnited, N.A., a wholly-owned subsidiary of BankUnited, Inc., is one of the largest independent depository and lending institutions headquartered in Miami Lakes, Florida based on assets. BankUnited serves businesses and consumers through over 100 branches in Florida and 6 banking centers in New York. BankUnited has more than $19 billion in assets and is one of the most well-capitalized banks in America. In 2015, Forbes ranked BankUnited as the 3rd best bank in the U.S.
In September 2011, BankUnited, N.A. earned a five-star rating from BauerFinancial and has maintained it for six consecutive quarters.
In September 2012, BankUnited was ranked #1 on the South Florida Business Journal's list of "Top 25 Community Banks" which was based on total assets.
BankUnited was ranked 55th in Florida Trend's 2012 list of "Florida's 350 Biggest Companies."