Banner Arizona Medical Clinic

Banner Arizona Medical Clinic Employer Reviews

A fast-paced and responsible environment.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Sun City, AZFebruary 16, 2013
Pros: free lunch and the schedule
Cons: n/a
I learned time-management and that made the work environment calm and peaceful. Although I was just there to complete my externship, my co-workers were very friendly and professional. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping my patients and knowing that they appreciate you and they not only see you as a medical assistant, they see you as a friend. I met patients that I will never forget. I enjoyed working at a medical office very much.
Review
Front Office Rep (Current Employee), 14416 W Meeker Blvd. Bldg C. SCW AZ 85375August 4, 2012
Pros: good ins package, close to home, friendly work enviroment
Cons: always short staffed
Check out patients after their Dr Visit, schedule proceedures if Dr ordered, answering phones, sending RX refill request, Phones notes to the Pt Dr, rescheduling appts, referrals, verifying Ins, helping Pts with whatever they need.
Work well with co-workers do what I can to be part of the Team.
Hardest part is not always being able to give all the answers to a pt, they have to wait to speak with the Dr or MA.
The most enjoyable part is giving Great Customer service and having Pt Thank you for helping and being so nice, they may have had to wait on the Dr and not always get the best news so I try to make the end of the appt as pleasant as possible.