Banner Boswell Medical Center

Banner Boswell Medical Center Employee Reviews

Professional friendly helping culture
medical social worker (Current Employee), inpt careJune 5, 2015
I strive to meet the needs of my patients through the use of my creative skills and the interdisciplinary team to effectively reach my patients where they are. My goal every day is to create a safe, fun, respected place for myself to work in and for my patients to receive their care in on a daily basis.
Patient care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), ArizonaMarch 27, 2015
I love patient care and enjoyed the overall job itself. I enjoy taking care of people. That's my reason for patient care.
A Solid Organization
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee), Sun City, AZMarch 27, 2015
Very friendly and caring environment. A family like atmosphere. Good leadership, well structured organization. Clean. A pleasant place to work.
Professional and caring.
Volunteer (Former Employee), Sun City, AZJanuary 22, 2015
The people that I worked closely with were always very professional, knowledgeable, and very caring towards the patients.
Good
Stationary Engineer/Plant Mechanic II (Current Employee), Sun City, AZNovember 6, 2014
Was a good place to work. Unfortunately would not support anyone to advance their skillsets.
Always enjoy working in a hospital setting
Certified Nursing Assistant-CCO (Former Employee), Sun City, AZNovember 2, 2014
Look forward to working in both hospital and ambulatory setting
Great place to work.
health unit coordinator (Former Employee), sun city, AZJune 17, 2014
I had a great experience at Banner Boswell. They treat their employees well, and are very focused on patient care.
EKG tests and clean medical equipment
Respiratory Tech Trainee (Current Employee), Sun City, AZMay 27, 2014
Obtain ordered EKG's while keeping a positive attitude with co workers
Exciting, intense, emotional experience every day. Fabulous co-workers, overwelming periods of sadness, sense of satisfaction when helping people.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Sun City, AZAugust 9, 2013
Pros: being able to make a scared, hurting, upset, or mad patient - - - smile. good pay, respect, great benefits
Cons: pain, death, psychiatric patients
12 hour days surrounded by intelligent co-workers who are happy and eager to help when needed. Each day is a new learning experience; co-workers can share new or different techniques, patients/costumers share life experiences. Management share business experience and work ethic.
Patients in pain, physical or emotional. An elderly patient, who's body is crippled and painful, but with an alert and active mind. Patients who have no family or friends with them in a critical time. Being overwhelmed with multiple patients and not having enough time to spend quality time with each are the hardest part of my job.
The most enjoyable times are when a patient asks, "Can I give you a hug?", the thank-you's, the looks of gratitude, the plate of cookies, the handshake from family members.
Review Summary
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 31, 2013
Pros: benifits
Cons: unfair treatment and unethical work methods
Banner Boswell was a very exciting place to work, the benefits were comparable to the work they asked of you. Boswell offered many incentives such as discounts with local businesses, health, and education. The hardest part of this job was learning the multiple physical and computer systems used at this facility. The only negative remarks that I would have about this facility is unequal and unjust treatment between men and women, medical staff and administrative staff, and the request to manipulate account payables so that certain sections receive money they were not allowed.
First experience
Nursing Student (Former Employee), Sun City, AZJune 18, 2013
This was my first experience in the hospital setting, so I really had nothing to compare it to or evaluate.
Wonderful team oriented atmosphere
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Resource Team - Clinical Care OperationsApril 23, 2013
Pros: teams working together and enjoying being there.
Cons: i can's honestly think of any.
Working here has been a positive experience. The Leaders, Units and all staff are dedicated to making a difference in our patients lives. I have nothing but wonderful feelings towards this patient care centerT
Great place to work.
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST RRT 1 (Current Employee), Sun City, AZAugust 29, 2012
Pros: great benefits.
A great job, Great staff a real family feeling. I work with a huge group of my friends. Could not make a better Team.
Enjoyable place to work, love the geriatric clientele.
Clinical Experience (Former Employee), Sun City, AZJuly 23, 2012
I enjoyed my clinical experiences at Banner Boswell Medical Center. The preceptorship program is excellent and I learned time management, how to effectively communicate with other members of the health care team, excellent assessment and critical thinking skills. I love bedside nursing and creating a comfortable environment. Most difficult part of the job is having enough time to spend with the patients because there is so much computer charting.