Banner Health Employee Review

View all Banner Health reviews

Great Opportunities, unfortunate summer availibility.
Per Diem Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 24, 2014
I do enjoy working for Banner Health and Banner Staffing. I enjoy respiratory therapy and gonig to different facilities. However, it would be better if I could obtain full time employment.
Pros
I can make my own schedule and work in multiple facilities.
Cons
In the summer months its difficult to get steady work.

Other Banner Health Employee Reviews

Great people to work with
Sr. PFS Rep (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 16, 2017
Good benefits and great people to work with. Very demanding, stressful and unrealistic expectations and micromanaging at all times. More focused on quantity versus quality.
Official response from Banner Health
December 17, 2017

Thank you for providing a review. We appreciate your feedback and take it very seriously. We will share this feedback with the appropriate leadership team.

Productive and professional work environment
Registered Nurse Orthopedic, Surgical (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZDecember 14, 2017
Typical day at work depended on the patients that were admitted. I have learned so many skills that I can take with me to any job environment. Great management that looks out for their employees. The culture was amazing and what nursing should be, a lot of teamwork from coworkers and good attitudes. The most difficult task of the job is constant charting. I enjoyed the appreciation from the patients and their families.
Pros
Competitive pay and work environment
Cons
Charting
Official response from Banner Health
December 17, 2017

We strive to provide the best possible work environment for our employees so this review made our day! We are privileged to have you as a member of the Banner Health team!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banner Health. Our community is ready to answer.