Banner Health Employee Review

View all Banner Health reviews

nice working from home
Information Analyst (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 28, 2014
Able to work from home-hours were from 6a-4:30p four days a week. Supervisor was flexible with doctor appointments and things that sometimes came up.

I never missed not even one deadline from my work load; I always did whatever it took to get my job done. Included working evenings and weekends, but I did it to meet my deadlines.
Pros
working from home
Cons
workload was too much for one person

Other Banner Health Employee Reviews

Stressful
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2018
There has been a lot of turn over lately and the environment is stressful. There is lack of support and chaos while we are short staffed. The management team is piling on work and many employees are not getting enough support.
Pros
discounts
Cons
healthcare
Official response from Banner Health
February 19, 2018

We appreciate your taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you are part of the Banner Health team! Please email us at employment@bannerhealth.com to discuss your concerns.

Fast paced, collaborative work invironment
Infection Preventionist, Senior (Current Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 15, 2018
Great place to help make a difference, working with a multidisciplinary team. They have a fast paced change culture and are constantly ready to adjust to the perceived market changes or customer needs.
Pros
System policies and clinical practice
Cons
constantly changing
Official response from Banner Health
February 19, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banner Health. Our community is ready to answer.