Banner Health Employee Review

View all Banner Health reviews

Best Experience
Materials Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 8, 2012
Provides excellent training. Offers a caring and supporting work environment. Many opportunities to learn new skills and abilities. Many different career advancement opportunities. Great Benefits. I really enjoyed working for Banner.
Pros
excellent training, caring environment, benefits are excellent.
Cons
were not honest with us before the layoffs took place. cut back too much staffing.

Other Banner Health Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZFebruary 20, 2018
It's a great place to work. A little more collaborative team building could help improve the place Banner as a whole. There's always something to improve on anywhere you go. Overall I enjoy working here.
Pros
Discounted lunches, great people to work with, good benefits, fair pay
Cons
Fast paced, busy, some nurses are very dependent on Aides (not all the time, depends which floor and which unit)
Stressful
Patient Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2018
There has been a lot of turn over lately and the environment is stressful. There is lack of support and chaos while we are short staffed. The management team is piling on work and many employees are not getting enough support.
Pros
discounts
Cons
healthcare
Official response from Banner Health
February 19, 2018

We appreciate your taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you are part of the Banner Health team! Please email us at employment@bannerhealth.com to discuss your concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Banner Health. Our community is ready to answer.